Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > thin/hot women into overweight guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 92
thin/hot women into overweight guys?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
So sure...a thin women can have a great relationship with an overweight guy. It isn't likely to happen often OLD...even less often than in real life.

I would think that is relatively more likely to happen in real life than on a dating site. Because she got to know him over time and liked his personality.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 93
view profile
History
thin/hot women into overweight guys?
Posted: 11/19/2015 4:23:29 PM
She may like you as a person but not sexually. Who knows??? You need to spend some time with her to find out. At your weight your health would have to be quite seriously compromised. She may want to help you overcome that. She may a caretaker or rescue type of woman who is here to help you get your life back on track .
 Railrunner
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2015 3:36:38 AM
Thin/hot woman interested in an overweight guy? I believe those go by several names: Con artists. Thieves. Frauds. Scammers. Gold Diggers. Those would be the common ones.

Due to a permanent work injury, I put on a substantial amount of weight (Holding steady around 330 now). THe only women who have expressed any kind of interest since have turned out to be frauds, scammers, or gold diggers. One of them knew of my injury, and the pain meds I take, and tried to steal a bottle of a narcotic based pain medication when I cooked dinner for her at my place. Luckily, as I have friends over, and because I work out of my home, I place decoy bottles for that very reason. She tried to take a decoy. I had her arrested. So some of these despicable frauds will think "Injury related weight. Prescription pain meds" and try to get their fix that way. Or steal the pills and sell them.

There probably are legit tin/attractive women who go for big guys. But that's like saying "Unicorns probably exist".
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/24/2015 4:14:53 AM
Right, because "thin/hot" women don't have loving hearts, feelings, interests beyond what is stereotypically labeled of them . Because you suck at dating and choosing suitable women, "thin/hot" women must be blamed for your ineptness.
 gtomustang
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/24/2015 10:45:55 AM
While I enjoy model trains, I think you may be on the wrong track. personally, I find people like a partner who makes them feel comfortable. An opportunist may prefer to date someone who is also an opportunist. they may not chase the same opportunities, but will feel comfortable around a like-mindset.

If a lady is thin and hot b/c she works out in a gym, and buys only the "look" that shows herself off, will she enjoy someone who lacks the discipline she has, and thinks buying a look is a waste of money? She might not feel the compatability. Depends upon how important she thinks a healthy look is in life.

If our boss, from now until age 50, gave us $20 each time we went for lunch in order to buy ourselves lunch....would we ever shop the $1 menu? or would we get out $20 worth? I can't blame anyone who wants to get their $20 worth. Still, it behooves fellows to understand what IOI (indicators of interest) look like. Find out when someone is really interested, subconsciously interested, versus just saying the words.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > thin/hot women into overweight guys?