Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > dirty convos starting things on wrong foot      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LathaMath
Msg: 26
dirty convos starting things on wrong footPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Sabetha: "some college"? some college
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 27
dirty convos starting things on wrong foot
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:15:51 AM
Seeing a lot of women here jumping to the conclusion it was "him" that started the dirty conversation. I read it three times and there was not mention of who was the initiator of it.

Anyway... who cares if the conversation was dirty. Is that not part of the whole courting / relationship aspect??? Is it the only part? No.

(Assuming these conversations were on the phone as they usually are to start) Go out on a date, somewhere public that you actually have to converse about something intelligent, real interaction, something other than sex. If you can connect on that level, then move on that level. Enjoy the dirty talk for your skype/text/phone sessions, and leave the real connections to face to face meetings until you are ready to make it dirty action.
 blondiein2012
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:35:20 AM
I am under intimate encounter and I refuse to engage in erotic talk on here. It is a total and complete waste of time unless that is all you are looking for, some online stimulation.

Most men who try that on right out of the gate have no interest in meeting you, or any woman for that matter, they are just getting their jollies are your expense. Now, if you have nothing better to do, which I imagine you do, or, you don't mind indulging some guys fetish, by all means talk as dirty as you wish but, you are right in assuming that most conversations like that are going nowhere but to crusty sock, sticky keyboard land.
 druuskey
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:46:49 AM
like this man for him self an not for his looks (tho that do matters).. plus if the other things about this man out weights the dirty talk then i say work with him an just talk to him of course ..
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:00:09 AM
Sex is mostly in the mind, so it's no wonder that many people enjoy sexy chat. In its simplest form, it's merely smutty, but when performed by experts it can be a two-way interactive erotic novel which is every bit as fulfilling as the real thing without many of the dangers and pitfalls.
 Balsamica
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:37:51 AM
Well, women are now ladies in public, but whores in the bedroom.........so you could a. just start out with the whore part and do the lady part later, or b. mix it up a bit and be a lady in the bedroom and a whore in public?

Women have so many choices now, they can be whatever and whoever they want to! :-)
 icefishingrl
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:57:50 PM
" It's almost like there is this sub-culture out there insisting to these men that if you enjoy touching holding hands & hugs for their own sake, somehow that's a sign you are "Whipped". " PR_619
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:55:22 PM
Dirty talk later down the line doesn't bother me, but AFTER a meet. I'm sorry I don't want to know a guys every dirty lil detail about sex before I even meet him! It's a huge turn off and I'm by far no prude. There's a time and place for it and if their not mature enough to understand that move on from them.

Also jumping to conclusions about how she's conservative or not? I mean really? Many long term relationships result in children. This wouldn't be considered conservative in this modern day. It's not 20 years ago where it was still frowned upon to have a child out of wedlock.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 6:27:51 AM
Hmm. Too bad, the OP seems to have lost interest in this shortly after posting. I never will be able to find out what she really meant by "contaminated" now.
 whytwater
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/17/2012 9:36:58 AM

Also jumping to conclusions about how she's conservative or not? I mean really?

First sentence of the OP-

I'm a pretty conservative individual.

Duhhh

So few people I have met have given me anything to work with conversation wise, I have to wonder, Is Anyone Really Interested in Anyone Else Anymore?

We have similar experiences here. Most of the women I engage with on this site are hiding practically all they have, not just their genitals, under the petticoats. Yes, we all need to dance the dance, first, and a waltz can be a beautiful thing, but like its tango cousin, it takes two. This very morning I chatted with a woman who told me she needs to hide things, about herself, even her location. Sorry, pass, not the way I wanna live, or even start.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:03:11 AM
haha.....I've don this so many ways....NOT talking about physical and letting the woman start....giving hints....it doesn't matter...it all has to do with chemistry and where each partner is in their lives....I chatted with women who started out good in talking and turned the tables to sex....I know what most say guys want without ties....and it goes both ways...I have never just gone out looking for A***S but always was reserved and enjoyed women for who they are...and unfortunately have lost because of this but it's my call...lol....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > dirty convos starting things on wrong foot