Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ozsealady1
Msg: 230
Please be a good dad.Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I never cease to be amazed at how many people on here and elsewhere take bringing new life into this world so lightly.

The poor child is the only innocent in all of this and is the one who generally has to pay the highest price.
Perhaps we should sterilise all people prior to puberty and only allow reproduction if you can prove you will be a good parent.

I hope you had a good dad.
Please be a good dad.
 Dan198508
Msg: 231
So, she had a kid, have I done enough?
Posted: 12/15/2014 9:52:08 AM
@vtecturbo

Consider it a Shordinger cat situation. Until the test is done, you are both "the father" and "not the father". You can ask yourself when quantum superposition ends and reality collapses into one possibility or the other.

So just use the Copenhagen interpretation to describe the child with such a wave function. Both yours and not yours :)
So when you talk to the kid just say like "Hello there my not my child! How are you doing today?!"

I guarantee your GF will run to do a test asap, out of her own budget. Even if it's small and she has to cut on food.

bamagrl68
Msg: 232
Posted: 12/16/2014 12:17:35 PM
vtecturbo- Seriously?!
I barely know where to start with this...........
You have unprotected sex, not once, but twice and yet the tone of your post imply s it's all the women fault?
I hate to break it to you, but the common denominator, with both of these women, is YOU!
You have unprotected sex, you risk getting std's and getting a woman pregnant.
You need to grow up and make better choices.
Go buy two drug store DNA tests, test BOTH children and find out if you are father, if you are, own up to your role in this and support them and be there.
You don't have to be with the mothers to be a part of these kids lives. Children born to single mothers with no father present are more likely to repeat the cycle and get involved in drugs and crime.
This isn't a game, you act, you pay the price.
Please stop doing this, there are enough children in the world growing up without fathers.
Wrap it, zip it, or clip it!
 Strings6
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2014 7:16:00 PM
And what advice would you give to women ? you know,the other half of the equation.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 234
Posted: 12/16/2014 7:23:28 PM
strings6- The same advice I gave to him.
When I say it takes two, I mean it.
Ideally, BOTH people realize the seriousness of the consequences of unprotected sex.
An unplanned pregnancy isn't even the worst that can happen. Imagine finding out you have HIV, because of one careless mistake.
Women don't get a break just because they are women.
Being an adult means taking responsibility for your choices, no matter what your gender is.
 ozsealady1
Msg: 235
Posted: 12/16/2014 8:57:22 PM
Strings???
My advice to a woman????

You @#&*(%^$@#$#W@$^&^ idiot!!!!
Never!! NEVER... NEVER!!!!
have sex without birth control unless you want and are ready to care for a baby.

Get that sorted.

And..
If it's not on..... its NOT ON!!!

Demidar
Msg: 236
Posted: 12/17/2014 6:02:20 PM
Even though this is old thread the only thing the opp can do is get a court order to force the paternity test . Before he is forced to start paying support for a child that may not be his , the only logical choice . If he is the father then he will become an indentured servant for the next , maybe , 20 years or so .
 Strings6
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2014 7:49:39 PM
Vicki159,don't know where you are or where you are from but in America feeble excuses and walking away is not an option for any man who has any assets,a job or a life...worthless bums on the dole perhaps,but if have anything at all and the woman pursues it you are officially done for 20 years or so
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >