Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sweet tasting white female secretions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 prettyandcurvy
Msg: 26
Sweet tasting white female secretionsPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

The idea of the op eating kitty made the hair on my arms stand up! -ewww

Wow, that was rude and unnecessary.
 prettyandcurvy
Msg: 27
Sweet tasting white female secretions
Posted: 3/18/2012 9:29:24 PM

Wow.. so many ignorant answers. Pineapple juice? gonorrhea?
I know, have experienced what op is talking about a number of times.... a thick, white discharge almost like semen. I didn't think it was all that sweet however somewhat creamy.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/vaginal-discharge-vs-lube-being-turned says "A woman's cervix produces mucus, which lines the vagina and is expelled as discharge." and "The color, smell, and consistency of discharge can change throughout the month, depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle. Discharge can be more wet or more dry, change in taste from sweet to salty to sour, and be more or less thick or viscous."

That definition made me throw up in my mouth a little. J/K
But seriously, I could never be a lesbian. I never could understand people's desire to eat pune. Mine is clean and fresh and if my man enjoys it, he can have at it, but I don't really understand how the trend originally started (at the dawn of oral sex).
 HeartOn64
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/19/2012 6:50:14 AM

But seriously, I could never be a lesbian. I never could understand people's desire to eat pune.

It stems from the knowledge that it get's women off.

Mine is clean and fresh and if my man enjoys it, he can have at it but I don't really understand how the trend originally started (at the dawn of oral sex).

Uh....women must have realized the best and easiest way for them to get off was with direct clitoral stimulation and DEMANDED IT!

EAT THIS! It tastes like chicken!~ lol

THREE CHEERS FOR THEM!~
 ted61
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/19/2012 7:22:50 AM
Again, the vagina lining is mucus membrane. same as the lining in the mouth, rectum, nose, etc. As a poster said, most human secretions are slightly salty. this salty condition helps prevent bacteria growth.

The vagina is also slighly acid to inhibit bacteria growth. Anything sweet, like sugar in the vagina, would cause a serious overgrowth of bacteria and infection. Women with serious diabetes, (sugar) have more vaginal infections.

If you taste something "sweet," is would be because of some vaginal wash, dederant or something of that nature.
 ted61
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/19/2012 7:32:17 AM
During the middle ages when they only took a bath once a year or so , and no vaginal deodorants or feminine washes, etc, I don't think oral sex was real popular.

Even during the 30's and 40's, people only bathed once a week or so.
 prettyandcurvy
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/19/2012 9:55:04 AM

Uh....women must have realized the best and easiest way for them to get off was with direct clitoral stimulation and DEMANDED IT!

EAT THIS! It tastes like chicken!~ lol

THREE CHEERS FOR THEM!~

LOL!! Good one, HeartOn64 :-D
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/19/2012 9:57:12 AM
@ted61

Again, the vagina lining is mucus membrane. same as the lining in the mouth, rectum, nose, etc. As a poster said, most human secretions are slightly salty. this salty condition helps prevent bacteria growth.
The vagina is also slighly acid to inhibit bacteria growth. Anything sweet, like sugar in the vagina, would cause a serious overgrowth of bacteria and infection. Women with serious diabetes, (sugar) have more vaginal infections.

^ Nice to see that there is at least someone else here who knows the facts!
 Balsamica
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/19/2012 10:23:34 AM
Not my cup of pee.

Speaking of pee, why don't you just take some fresh from the tap, bet that would be real "intimate".

Anybody out there got any concept of intimacy outside sharing body fluids? Nah......didn't think so.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/19/2012 10:38:18 AM

Not my cup of pee.

Speaking of pee, why don't you just take some fresh from the tap, bet that would be real "intimate".

Anybody out there got any concept of intimacy outside sharing body fluids? Nah......didn't think so.

OMG! So oral sex is out? Even with the "whores"?
I am not at all surprised to read that from you.
This IS a sex forum!

If you can't handle the reality that women enjoy oral sex and most men enjoy our tastes...go hang out in the " emotional intimacy" forums.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/21/2012 8:58:43 PM
I skipped through most of these replies...OP I'm simply responding to your initial post.

I once had a woman whom tasted sweet as well, I didn't experience any thicker or more juice than normal though. I know it wasn't anything she did TO the area since there was no initial sweetness when I'd lick...it only became sweet once she started getting wet.

I don't know the reason for it as it was only this one woman....I have no idea what her diet consisted of...just that I probably made a mistake in choosing another girl over her!
 Sabetha
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/22/2012 3:05:09 AM
acidic women are bitter... alkaline women are not

also, implanted birth control that tricks your body into being "pregnant" will also make it sweeter

it's all about hormones and food... barring no infection present
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/19/2012 7:12:32 PM
Throughout ur cycle ur secretions change. When u are fertile they are thinner so the sperm can get into cervix better
Before ur period is when its thicker & whiter. Cmon girls have to.notice this goes on every month. That's also how u check.the mucous. With natural family planning to find your safe days. So she probably was going to.get her period soon
 parry10
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2012 10:54:24 PM
...well, I just came back to this website for a peek for the first time in ages....and I must say, this thread has me rolling on the floor killing myself laughing. Seriously, I almost have tears running down my face.

This is hysterical stuff.

Thanks !

LOL !
 SavvyCowgirl
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/19/2012 11:25:02 PM
I agree, parryon! Funny stuff :)
 cicicross1
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/19/2012 11:45:59 PM
Want_to_travel said
You do not have to get defensive
The I only wanted to say that I have never heard of white discharge, that was healthy, coming out of a woman
but really ,I do not have a clue,as to what else it could be

Seriously?? And its not just you, the other answers on this post were so crazy, even from women, I HAD to say something.

I am a labor and delivery nurse, I see vag discharge in all its forms ALL the time. I am also 42 years old and have observed my own. White discharge is the NORM for all women, it can just vary in viscosity depending on hormones, diet, and hydration status. Infections change discharge but in an entirely abnormal way. Cottage cheese like discharge for instance is indicative of yeast... Thin discharge with a foul fishy odor is indicative of bacterial vaginosis. Geeeeezus....
 OutMind
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:11:28 AM

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/vaginal-discharge-vs-lube-being-turned says "A woman's cervix produces mucus, which lines the vagina and is expelled as discharge." and "The color, smell, and consistency of discharge can change throughout the month, depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle. Discharge can be more wet or more dry, change in taste from sweet to salty to sour, and be more or less thick or viscous."

Bingo.

But this whole Post has been hilariously funny.
 heresome
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/20/2012 1:51:31 PM
I've been told by almost every man that has "ventured into the promised land" that I taste very sweet and they cannot get enough of the taste of it , oh is that so well where exactly are you and why are you not here?
 ComplekCity
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/20/2012 2:11:08 PM
I've been told by almost every man that has "ventured into the promised land" that I taste very sweet and they cannot get enough of the taste of it

Have you considered contacting Baskin and Robbins or Ben and Jerry's ?

You could be sitting on a gold mine - literally !
 MachinstMan
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:52:35 AM
This thread is full of LULZ!
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/21/2012 3:01:06 AM

This is very true, but do not rule out a yeast infection or a combination....
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:04:02 AM
A womans secretions vary throughout her monthly cycle.

What you are describing sounds like a couple days post-period.

You can tell when a woman is ovulating, when her period is coming close, or if she is is pre-fertile, post-fertile, etc, if you really studied natural family planning.
 SheISouthere
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/22/2012 6:12:00 AM
Men and women who have diabetes do taste sweet in all their body fluids. The body is trying excrete the sugar anyway it can. In fact, in older days prior to modern tests the doctor would actually taste the urine for the hint of sweetness. Check your facts!
 lopey34
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:39:15 PM
LMFAO...I once bought a pound of cherries and ate them before a date. Later on when he was venturing into the promise land, he stop very abruptly and said "CHERRIES...I TASTE CHERRIES!" Ever since if I know I am going out on a date, I stock up on the cherries and thoroughly enjoy my date!!!
 trent20
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:18:53 AM
Is it really sweet
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/27/2012 2:21:14 PM
All I know is that this is a great topic
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sweet tasting white female secretions