Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sweet tasting white female secretions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 41
Sweet tasting white female secretionsPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/vaginal-discharge-vs-lube-being-turned says "A woman's cervix produces mucus, which lines the vagina and is expelled as discharge." and "The color, smell, and consistency of discharge can change throughout the month, depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle. Discharge can be more wet or more dry, change in taste from sweet to salty to sour, and be more or less thick or viscous."

Bingo.

But this whole Post has been hilariously funny.
 heresome
Msg: 42
Sweet tasting white female secretions
Posted: 7/20/2012 1:51:31 PM
I've been told by almost every man that has "ventured into the promised land" that I taste very sweet and they cannot get enough of the taste of it , oh is that so well where exactly are you and why are you not here?
 ComplekCity
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/20/2012 2:11:08 PM
I've been told by almost every man that has "ventured into the promised land" that I taste very sweet and they cannot get enough of the taste of it

Have you considered contacting Baskin and Robbins or Ben and Jerry's ?

You could be sitting on a gold mine - literally !
 MachinstMan
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:52:35 AM
This thread is full of LULZ!
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/21/2012 3:01:06 AM

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/vaginal-discharge-vs-lube-being-turned says "A woman's cervix produces mucus, which lines the vagina and is expelled as discharge." and "The color, smell, and consistency of discharge can change throughout the month, depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle. Discharge can be more wet or more dry, change in taste from sweet to salty to sour, and be more or less thick or viscous."

This is very true, but do not rule out a yeast infection or a combination....
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:04:02 AM
A womans secretions vary throughout her monthly cycle.

What you are describing sounds like a couple days post-period.

You can tell when a woman is ovulating, when her period is coming close, or if she is is pre-fertile, post-fertile, etc, if you really studied natural family planning.
 SheISouthere
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/22/2012 6:12:00 AM
Men and women who have diabetes do taste sweet in all their body fluids. The body is trying excrete the sugar anyway it can. In fact, in older days prior to modern tests the doctor would actually taste the urine for the hint of sweetness. Check your facts!
 lopey34
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:39:15 PM
LMFAO...I once bought a pound of cherries and ate them before a date. Later on when he was venturing into the promise land, he stop very abruptly and said "CHERRIES...I TASTE CHERRIES!" Ever since if I know I am going out on a date, I stock up on the cherries and thoroughly enjoy my date!!!
 trent20
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:18:53 AM
Is it really sweet
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/27/2012 2:21:14 PM
All I know is that this is a great topic
 nitemonger
Msg: 51
Posted: 9/8/2012 8:14:54 AM
Now you know Victoria's Secrete.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/9/2012 7:12:31 PM
maybe it tastes sweet like birthday cake because she has.... diabeetus!!!
 ChicagolandGuy52
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:22:33 AM
Once you get thru the ignorance of the first few posts this is actually very good and at the same time entertaining thread.
I too have experienced being with a woman who had these excretions. It was irregular but did occur more than a few times. We laughed and called it female ejaculation ... but not aquirting which is typically colorless.

There was never an infection or an other reason to be alarmed when they occurred. What we did noticed was that with deeper stimulation the flow increased.
Sure do miss her...
 wolftxusa1966
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:40:17 AM
I don't know what it is, but I can tell you that the dry cleaner gets it out of your pants. I had a white stain on my dark pants once from her rubbing. Cool stuff. Want more.
 carterbeach
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:45:11 AM
Here is a credible response: it may have been secretions from "Skene's gland" which is present in some but not all women. It is homologous to the prostate. See these: http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Skene_s_gland.html
http://www.incontinet.com/skenesgland.htm
 ted61
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:59:34 AM
The theory of eating sweet fruits and juices causing secretions to be sweet. When you puke, it tastes terrible! Thats the fluids your stomach is full of. I can't imagine drinking or eating something sweet would overpower those nasty stomach acids.

And didn't we learn in biology the body converts CARBOHYDRATES into sugars? That eating breads, etc will put more fat on you than sugar .

One poster wondered who first thought of doing oral. What I would like to know is what cave man saw a chicken lay an egg and thought, "look what just came out of that critter's ass. I wonder what it tastes like?"
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:26:18 AM
Excellent post kafirrr.

Found several things on the pineapple juice in search:

The pineapple juice story is one that has been passed around locker rooms for generations. Out of all the stuff you’ve heard in there, this one is actually true.

Everything you put into your body has an effect on it. And your vagina has a very delicate pH balance, so simple changes in diet actually do (slightly) change the way your fluids taste.

We’re not saying that if you drink pineapple juice you will suddenly taste like a ripe pineapple…and only a ripe pineapple. Far from it. Instead, you may find your secretions are a little bit sweeter and pleasant smelling, but it still will have the same basic makeup as the vaginal fluid of someone who eats fast food or smokes cigarettes (both things that are not good for having tasty fluid).

The same applies for guys. Pineapple juice (and other citrus juices), most fruits and some vegetables will give him sweeter semen. Avoid cigarettes, coffee, fast food and asparagus, because these are known to make spunk potent – in a bad way. But, like it or not, semen will always be salty. It can’t help itself.

------------------------------------

Dr. Oz just aired a show saying that drinking pineapple juice daily will help a woman prevent becoming bloated.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:51:08 PM

I don't know what it is, but I can tell you that the dry cleaner gets it out of your pants. I had a white stain on my dark pants once from her rubbing.

A lifetime ago I was at a strip club. My buddy and I were the youngest guys on the place. There was this one girl that got a bit carried away grinding on me. The was this big white streak on my pant leg and the black lights were making it glow. The other dancers saw it and would avoid that leg. It was pretty gross.
 deerdog1
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:32:25 PM

A lifetime ago I was at a strip club. My buddy and I were the youngest guys on the place. There was this one girl that got a bit carried away grinding on me. The was this big white streak on my pant leg and the black lights were making it glow. The other dancers saw it and would avoid that leg. It was pretty gross.

friend a snail trail ,like that cant be good
 eattoplease55
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:07:11 AM
Been there....done that!.....great isnt it!....they cum sooo hard,thats a good sign!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:48:25 AM

One poster wondered who first thought of doing oral. What I would like to know is what cave man saw a chicken lay an egg and thought, "look what just came out of that critter's ass. I wonder what it tastes like?"

LMFAO.. best post yet,, now I know what the OP girl secretions were,,,, Egg whites,,....OP all in fun..
 Bigcalm
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:41:08 PM
^^
Can you also eat eggs and cheese so it can be a complete breakfast in the morning. lol
 HennyLopez
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/8/2012 11:09:47 PM
In what way does this dumb answer actually answer the question at hand?
 Yesready
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/9/2012 10:39:22 AM
Good post reading. Made me hot and laugh at the same time.:modhammer:
 SassyBikerMom2
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/9/2012 2:04:44 PM
Diabetic s have sweet female ejaculate.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sweet tasting white female secretions