Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 'Younger' older women. Why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 251
view profile
History
'Younger' older women. Why?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Can't tell ya what their vaginas look like though.....

Like an Arby's roast beef sandwich...
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 252
view profile
History
'Younger' older women. Why?
Posted: 9/18/2018 9:09:45 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ LOL The first thing I did after reading this:

The more often any membrane is exposed to different DNA the weaker the protective barrier/immune system becomes.

was to do my homework, research, research.

I came up empty handed. ……………..Came back to the Forums, saw the poster was gone (AGAIN) and thought never mind, ……………...such silly nonsense.
 2ufo
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2018 9:14:36 AM
Perhaps it's not the promiscuous sex that accelerates aging.
Perhaps it the attitude.

Sex may be aging to a woman who is using sex as a means to try to garner a husband or long-term protector.
Sex is a tool.
A means rather than an end.

On the other hand, perhaps those promiscuous women who are not aging as fast actually enjoy it. They're satisfied with who and what they are (i.e. single and in charge of their own lives).
Sex is pleasure, fulfillment, affirmation of their attractiveness.
Sex is the ends rather than a means.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2018 2:47:19 PM

saw the poster was gone (AGAIN)

For which we can all be grateful.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2018 3:34:24 PM
^ ^ ^ Shall we wait for Mr Con-st-p?
 siisaa
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2018 8:51:34 PM

https://www.quora.com/Does-sleeping-around-cause-a-woman-to-age-faster

What they fail to mention is that those facts may all be true, if it's sex with a committed, TRUSTED partner. Sex with randoms (i.e. "sleeping around") is not healthy in any respects, physically or emotionally.

It's like that study that claimed all these health benefits for women associated with semen exposure. If a woman's partner is cumming inside of her on a regular basis, chances are it's her boyfriend or husband (i.e. a man who she trusts and can let her hair down sexually with) and that's why she's reaping the health benefits of semen, not because she lets men who she's not committed to cum inside of her. Ask any woman who's had unprotected sex with a man she was not with...it causes stress. It's not healthy, beneficial, hot or liberating in any way.

All these studies that claim sex and semen are so great for women omit a lot of caveats and conditions, which is why I don't take them seriously. Regular sex is great, yes! Regular sex with people you neither know nor trust....not so great.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2018 8:22:43 PM
Growing up in an African American household, we were taught to never put water on our skin without moisturizing it afterward. Cocoa butter, cold cream, baby oil, etc. I hated it as a child, but my grandmother said that when I was "old", I would thank her.

Now, I use coconut oil -- not the stuff bought at the cosmetic counter, but plain coconut oil that is used for cooking -- no chemicals no perfume scent. It's wonderful to shower and use the coconut oil. I wake up with nice, smooth, non-dry skin.

I have been using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Facial Mask since I was 15, and lavender toner on my face. And I use 50 SPF sunscreen, too. Those things seem to help.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2018 5:36:04 PM
I have a sister 9 years younger and no one knows who is the elder. She has not taken care of her appearance at all
and never wears make up. Why? I dont know. I have been taking care of my skin since I was 12 and dont expose my skin to the sun more than I can help. Diet and exercise also help maintain what may be a genetic advantage.
 DawnNuSun
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2018 6:14:03 AM
I think it's all about genetics and lifestyle. When it's genetics, that can be ruined by an unhealthy lifestyle. If we're not born with "good" genes, sometimes that can be overcome by a healthy lifestyle. I am seeing more and more young people who are overweight and other factors that make them look much older than they are. When it comes to make up, I have always gone with less is better. In today's society, I think far too much emphasis is put on make up. I see young women who are much more attractive without it, or at least with less. But they won't realize that until years from now looking back. Also I see more of them putting more emphasis on making up their face and nails than in keeping a healthy body weight.
 pfif
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2019 4:01:38 PM
The 20th Century changed people's health and wellness prospects rather dramatically.

That people took advantage of that, and maximized their outcome, isn't surprising.

Nutrition, basic medical care makes a lot of difference.

Also, a culture that recognizes (and even grows its economy some, on the very idea) that living an active lifestyle confers a health benefit (beauty is advertised health).

Ever notice how disproportionately attractive some RN's are, in online dating? It's not just employer bias (but again, beauty is advertised health; health is a causal factor for attractiveness).

Some of the nurses in their early 60's are OMG attractive (to me, anyway).

That's health, for you. ;)
 CBGB77
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2019 7:43:04 AM

Posted By: pfif on 1/4/2019 6:01:38 PM
Subject: 'Younger' older women. Why?
Message: The 20th Century changed people's health and wellness prospects rather dramatically.

Ever notice how disproportionately attractive some RN's are, in online dating? It's not just employer bias (but again, beauty is advertised health; health is a causal factor for attractiveness).

Some of the nurses in their early 60's are OMG attractive (to me, anyway).

I thought they were all drug addicts like Nurse Jackie,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8tyw_Pbu0
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 9:26:34 AM
Go ahead statemachine500. Color your hair. Why not?
 whiterose0
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:26:20 PM

I am seeing more and more young people who are overweight and other factors that make them look much older than they are. When it comes to make up, I have always gone with less is better. In today's society, I think far too much emphasis is put on make up. I see young women who are much more attractive without it, or at least with less. But they won't realize that until years from now looking back. Also I see more of them putting more emphasis on making up their face and nails than in keeping a healthy body weight.

This is true, although I see it more often with older women than with younger ones.
 cooldog65
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2019 1:35:18 AM

Go ahead statemachine500. Color your hair. Why not?

He's been gone from here about 5 years.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2019 1:34:51 AM

Like an Arby's roast beef sandwich...

"I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's!" - Lisa Simpson (and random Internet guy browsing out of sexual desperation).
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 4:15:47 PM
Hello jujubean52. I agree that you look great!
 cooldog65
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2019 11:05:14 PM
^^^ Do you realize that you're addressing posts that are 5+ years old and that they are most likely not active here? Check the date of the post.
 hemingway234
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2019 10:29:39 AM
I used to color my hair blond (when I sported hair). The kids all want to look older, and the older peeps want to look younger.

By the way, if I stick my finger in a wall socket, I'll grow hair like a Chia Pet!! (don't try this at home)
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 'Younger' older women. Why?