Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 'Younger' older women. Why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DivineBovine
Msg: 260
view profile
History
'Younger' older women. Why?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
it's the same thing here, Helen.

i see the young women in the courthouse with their drug dealer boyfriends and i'm struck by how completely haggard they look. it's frightening. sometimes i wonder if they will even live to see 40...
 Freudian
Msg: 261
view profile
History
'Younger' older women. Why?
Posted: 3/11/2013 5:17:02 PM
I was at the court house late last year for jury duty and I can totally second (or third) that observation. These young ladies looked 40 something when (guessing from the boyfriend's looks) they must have been in their mid 20s. Gaunt, dark rings around their eyes, sores on exposed skin, tats, etc. And what mouths they had on them.

Too bad.
 Monoply999
Msg: 262
Posted: 3/14/2013 5:46:44 PM
I would just like to say thid to any 'older' ladies. Women are truly sexier, lovelier, more intriging and sttractive the older they get.
Enjoy being the older more glamourous you. Any man who doesnt appreciate this isnt worth his salt.
Enjoy.
xx
 ROHgirlzz
Msg: 263
Posted: 3/14/2013 6:54:40 PM
I would just like to say to Monoply999 .. I thank you for the compliment to us older ladies. Very nice !
 Sunfire1959
Msg: 264
Posted: 3/14/2013 8:24:58 PM
I went to my 35th high school reunion this past year and I saw a lot of the women who were sun worshippers when we were young and they seemed to be a lot more leathery than those pale skinned girls like I was. Some of them looked like they were still getting in the tanning bed even now. There were also lot of wrinkles in that room for women in their early/mid 50's. Some wrinkles around the mouths were from cigarette smoking and teeth discoloration that also makes a woman look older. I would have thought they were at least ten years older than me. I never tanned, don't smoke, and don't drink. I don't feel like I look younger than my age - but I do hear it all the time and I think it is because I laugh a lot. A smile helps.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:10:32 PM

There were also lot of wrinkles in that room for women in their early/mid 50's.

I, for one, am not afraid of not shy of wrinkles. A friend of son's mom is a lot like what Sunfire desribes w/o the ciggies. Her face is well lined and wrinkled and yet she is still quite attractive. I suppose it depends on from whence those lines and wrinkles come. Ciggy smokers tend to be wrinkled in ways that I find unattractive - though, it could be I just don't like the ciggies.

TK
[got a few lines of my own - from laughing, or course]
 activemelaney
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 4:21:53 PM
Few men care about a 'few' wrinkles. 95% of guys stare at my body. A hint of cleavage on a firm body will trump just about anything. I put on the heels and at 112lbs can feel the energy.

Smoking and the sun are killers of both looks and the body. I lived 3 years in the 'leather belt'. Glad to be back in the Pacific northwest. All those California bunnies the Beach Boys sang about are now wrinkly and have brown spots. I was in the UK a couple years back and even seniors had healthy rosy cheeks .
 Christianmz87
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 4:59:24 PM
I also think drinking and drugs age people.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 'Younger' older women. Why?