Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > just looking for some help withe my pro      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frogy27
Msg: 23
view profile
History
just looking for some help withe my proPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ok bash me all u want iam sorry of try to make ever one happzy with me zand sorrry iam not emtionle just away to get hurt been ther did that not again yes I bilve sex is number 1 I dont to have to bd with A girl 247 and spend tons ofmoney for them to be happy what wrong awith me just spending nights with tgem show I care a nuff to me
 Frogy27
Msg: 24
view profile
History
just looking for some help withe my pro
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:48:53 AM
Yes I have daughter and want more kids they do ruin ur life because u cant have a life yes the day iam 30is day am donde with d ateing andtry to get married and have FAMILY ill be to old to do
That. And in my exprna woman want a sugger day and what the big deal with not being emtionl over a girl woman why let ur seltf get hur
 Frogy27
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:53:58 PM
see am27 but look way older must mean am a old man and my daughter is just fine and the fact that am 27 land look 35 and older doesnt help me with woman as i try to date woman closer to age then me and they think iam a old perv
 Frogy27
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:53:50 PM
see i gues iam right in the fact that ever one hates my and i cant make ppl happy yes iam 27 and to old to be dateing and puting up with the bs dating brings ii just want a girl that i can come home 2 ever night and sleep with that dont btch at 24 7 that wants money and whats to talk like y do you want to talk to me am a guy there nothing we will have to talk about yes i like sex and that number one in a relship to me with out sex iam gone its the the reason to put up with a woman put i got 2 more yrs of dateing be for i give up on it i was rasied that if your not married and have a family by 30 ur worthles and ur life has no meaning and our ur gay so if i dont want to be single rest of my life and hated by my family i need a wife and kids in 2 yrs
 Frogy27
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 7:12:09 AM
thats the way i was raised and how i view life
 Frogy27
Msg: 28
view profile
History