Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Omaba asks for more "space" until after election !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 26
Omaba asks for more space until after election !Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^ ^ ^

Wow. It's really great that non-citizens can engage in America-bashing and trash our country while they live in the sunlit land of opportunity we know and love by the name of 'Nova Scotia'. Why, Darrell Dexter is a right fine man for a 'Premier' type, I suppose, and since our two countries are almost neighbors, well, he must be chafing at the bit to get some Obama-Stash. Has Obama bowed to Darrell yet? Or at least apologized? No? Well, there y' go, then ... THAT's your problem ...
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 27
Omaba asks for more space until after election !
Posted: 3/26/2012 5:29:24 PM

[Wow. It's really great that non-citizens can engage in America-bashing and trash our country while they live in the sunlit land of opportunity we know and love by the name of 'Nova Scotia'.

First please show me where I have bashed / trashed your country.

If you want to see bashing you should see what some your fellow countrymen say about your president, but maybe because you agree with them, then it is not bashing, just some Kumbaya around the old fox news fire pit.

Why, Darrell Dexter is a right fine man for a 'Premier' type, I suppose, and since our respective countries are almost neighbors, why, he must be chafing at the bit to get some of Obama-Stash. Has Obama bowed to Darrell yet? Or at least apologized? No? Well, there y' go, then ... THAT's your problem ...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
 laskoboo
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:02:17 PM

I for one am extremely over joyed that our President has put the good of this country before his re-election. By doing so he shows us that he is an honorable, trustworthy and dignified man as well as ... Uh? What? He said what?
Oops ... never mind.

yeah exactly... he really has the country in mind.
Him and his " first time I have ever been proud to be an american " amazon of a wife............ wonder that else he is putting off ?
 statemachine500
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:35:03 PM

I remember them well--a base for missiles meant to defend against a strike by Iran, and a radar complex to guide them. Mr. Obama agreed to drop plans to build them--after the host countries had already agreed--to curry favor with the Islamist tyrants who rule Iran. Being sold out like that just might make the leaders of the countries involved think long and hard about cooperating with the U.S. again.

Wow,match,you really need to ditch the Israel only outlook.Do you really think that the Russians believed that angle?They didn't.There was no way to prevent those missiles from being reprogrammed that satisfied the Russians.

My take is that possibly this is the tack the DOD has taken.At the moment,the Americans have a vehicle that neither the Russkies or Chinese have,that new smaller shuttle of sorts.Which happens to be excellent for conducting research on those hypersonic carbon fiber projectiles that travel at 6.5 Mach or whatever it is.They are being developed to be able to intercept and destroy ICBM's and other delivery vehicles.Just likely playing for some time.

Now that I think about it,these intercept projectiles are likely being developed to prevent Iranian missiles from coming back.That would make sense.
 matchlight
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:50:11 PM
If you want to see bashing you should see what some your fellow countrymen say about your president

My fellow countrymen are free to say anything they please, any time, about this or any other United States president. But for someone to slander the United States itself--especially when the slanderer doesn't live here--is another thing entirely. As everyone who has read your posts knows, you have done just that, countless times. But I make allowances--I understand why you would envy and resent this country.

Wow,match,you really need to ditch the Israel only outlook.

I doubt you have any idea about my views on U.S. ground-based missile defenses, or on whether they have anything to do with Israel. The location of the planned sites in Eastern Europe strongly suggests they were meant to protect Europe from a limited strike by intermediate-range Iranian missiles, and the U.S. from a limited strike by ICBM's Iran might someday develop.

There was no way to prevent those missiles from being reprogrammed that satisfied the Russians.

I wonder how you know that. And even if it were true, why would the U.S. want to place defenses against Russian missiles in Eastern Europe in the first place? U.S. military planners have expected from the earliest days of ICBM's that any missiles launched from Russia at the U.S. would come over the Arctic. It's a much shorter route than going east-west. If the Russians wanted to do that, they could do it from much closer range using submarines.

The U.S. has concentrated on sea-based defensive missiles. A number of cruisers have been refitted to carry missiles designed to destroy other missiles. One of them was stationed off the coast of Israel for quite some time last year. Some U.S. destroyers have probably also been refitted this way.

I don't think we know for sure if the fleet in and around the Persian Gulf includes any of these ships, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't. That would put them in an ideal location to intercept any missiles Iran might launch at Israel. And another one or two of these ships off Israel's coast might take care of any the ships in the Gulf had missed.
 hoopsnhikes
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:53:01 PM

First please show me where I have bashed / trashed your country.

Just my opinion, but I would say that suggesting the United States will bomb its own aircraft carrier in order to justify an invasion of Iran would apply.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:02:39 PM
@ Nr 32 ...

" ... At the moment,the Americans have a vehicle that neither the Russkies or Chinese have ... "

Just wait a little while and 'The Obama' will make sure that both Russia AND China have all the technical details they need to produce the same thing ...
 BobCo57
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/27/2012 3:52:40 AM

I would think that you could get the facts even where you live........

Liberals don't give a wit about facts or reality.
I was reading his posts and chuckled a bit, so totally clueless and filled with rage.

The only thing worse then stupidity is ignorance and the only thing worse then that is willful ignorance and Liberalism relies on it.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/27/2012 5:52:24 AM
@ Nr 36 ...

" ... The way America sticks its nose into every other countries business, why cant people from other countries comment on America? ... "

In case you haven't noticed, they do precisely that. Some favorably, many of them unfavorably. Since we are, for the moment, still a free nation, they enjoy that right here even if they can't in their own country. Those ones whose intent is simply to slime our country and talk trash should expect pushback. I fully realise it would be ever so much 'nicer' and 'politically correct' for them if we just took their coarse-grained pap (always served with a side of tasteless vitriol) without objection, but that's not how it works. Although many weak-minded American liberals (they know who they are) agree with them, there are still enough of us non-liberal ones willing to disagree when they open their 'Can-O-Slime'. They should realise, tho', that they (a) have no standing when they trash us and (b) it's hard to not laugh at their blatant envy of us. Admire us from afar, and love us for what we are.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:24:55 AM

My fellow countrymen are free to say anything they please, any time, about this or any other United States president.

...and so is any other person in the world, so suck it up butter cup.

...But for someone to slander the United States itself--especially when the slanderer doesn't live here--is another thing entirely...

Really, so someone who lives outside of the US though has both business and personal ties in the US can not say anything bad about the US?

Well I guess if you are going to get all butt hurt over someones opinion, then maybe you should start posting your drivel on a American web site and not a Canadian one.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/27/2012 7:11:58 AM

Its a shame Governor Perry did poorly in the debates because I think he would of been the best candidate and given President Obama a run for his money.

Ari: It is not a shame the Perry did so poorly, it is because he racist loon that caused all his problems

That and the fact he's a mouthbreathing idiot. A male Sarah Palin.
 BobCo57
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/27/2012 8:50:11 AM

A male Sarah Palin.[\quote]

C'mon the real reason the Left hates Palin is because she is; pretty, in a heterosexual marriage, she's happy, she believes in God and she didn't abort her down syndrome baby.
Now I know, I know you'll mention some of the things she either has said or supposedly has said all the while either ignoring what Obama or Biden has said (and done) as proof that she is to be despised/castigated.

Oh and one more reason the Left hates her?
She can't be controlled by them like the vast majority of Republicans.

Sucks to have a leader who might actually lead.
I'll take a rookie newcomer who is proud of his country over anyone who has ever spent time inside of the Beltway.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/27/2012 9:30:17 AM
@ Nr 40 ...

" ... Really, so someone who lives outside of the US though has both business and personal ties in the US can not say anything bad about the US? ... "

Why, SURE you can - and you do ... repeatedly ... as in 'ad nauseam ad absurdum'. Just ignore all the people laughing when those things are read ... most are too polite to post a response like 'ROTFLMFAO', but rest assured they're thinking it ...
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:01:24 AM
A leader who leads? Dude, she QUIT!

Her religion is irrelevant, except whe wants all of us to believe in the same witch hunting Republican Jeebus she does.

Pretty? How low are your standards?

Sorry but the reason I personally can't stand her is because she's a frikkin moron. She's flat out STUPID. Intellectually incurious, a complete fraud as a sportswoman, and in short, an imbicile.

Y'all adore her because she mouths a few easy to digest bumper sticker platitudes, pretends to be a hunter (Hey Daddy, can you carry this gun? And maybe load it and show me how to work it ? Could ya maybe shoot it too? I just got my nails done, doncha know), and a lousy person in general. She has the ethics and morals of a rattlesnake, and is a flat out liar.

Whats not to loathe?

On the other hand, a little T&A, and the men of the GOP turn into drooling mouthbreathers over her.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:27:10 AM

First please show me where I have bashed / trashed your country

I got this one...

Congratulations on your fail.
 BobCo57
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/27/2012 12:38:23 PM

"Oh look! I can see Russia from my house" LMFAO

Tina Fey.

And thanks to ignorant voters like you we're stuck with who we have today and who we've been saddled with before.
It's too late to take voting as a serious issue, we'll never be the country we once were or were intended to be.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/27/2012 12:44:05 PM

And thanks to ignorant voters like you we're stuck with who we have today

Well, ya'll helped entice McCain to run with the airhead Palin...and haven't put up a nominee who would garner swing voters...if ya'd put up a moderate republican (are there any anymore???) then there might be a chance for a GOP President in the 2012-2014 term...but, putting up an empty suit or satan's spawn ain't gonna put president Obama out of a next term
 BobCo57
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/27/2012 12:48:02 PM

A leader who leads? Dude, she QUIT!

Dude, she was harassed out of office!
Spied on, lawsuits (for which she was personally responsible for), vile comments made about her and her daughter, just flat out harassed. I would never subject my family to that.
And if you don't know anything about these issues then I'll just file you with the other ignoranus.

Pretty? How low are your standards?

Just a reason to hate her that's all. Liberal women just can't approach Conservative women on any grounds, hence the hate and bile they need to generate.

On the other hand, a little T&A, and the men of the GOP turn into drooling mouthbreathers over her.

Yet of all the reasons I listed as to why the Left hates her, the only one you choose to focus on was her looks. Interesting ...

Sorry but the reason I personally can't stand her is because she's a frikkin moron. She's flat out STUPID. Intellectually incurious, a complete fraud as a sportswoman, and in short, an imbicile.

But yet you support Obama.
'nuff said.
Ok, go on ... He went to Harvard, he's the smartest man to ever hold the office, why his mouth can't keep up with his brain that's why he stutters so much.

Well let's see how he got into Harvard, let's see some of these papers he has written, lets see some proof of his intelligence because judging by what he says off the cuff I ain't seen much.

Liberal - Just a synonym for a dangerous hypocrite.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:01:51 PM

Spied on, lawsuits (for which she was personally responsible for), vile comments made about her and her daughter, just flat out harassed. I would never subject my family to that.
And if you don't know anything about these issues then I'll just file you with the other ignoranus.

Mr. Irony please pick up white courtesy phone, that's Mr. irony to the white courtesy phone.

Because we all know, that Palin never uttered a mean word about anyone and is clean as a whistle. (and anyone that has ever looked inside a whistle after it has been used knows what I mean)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:06:00 PM

Yet of all the reasons I listed as to why the Left hates her, the only one you choose to focus on was her looks. Interesting ...

Actually, with all of Palin's issues that were ignored by GOP voters then, T&A can be the only reason she was acceptable to many GOP voters....hey, democrats saw what a loser she was...just like we see the same, but different, flaws in Romney and Santorum.

Anyway, that a sitting President feels that major policy/foreign relation issues are better suited not being discussed, right now, with 8 months left before an election seems reasonable...

And yet she gravitates to the limelight like a moth to a flame.
 part deux
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:31:15 PM
America is a continent, not a country. Therfore Canadians are as American as those in the United States.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:49:31 PM

You just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better sweetheart....

You posted quotes that prove nothing other than your inability to understand the difference between a comment and an insult, but you keep f*cking that chicken if it makes you feel better.
 daynadaze
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:56:41 PM
If you are suggesting that I give up the rights women have fought hard over by voting for the GOP with the top runners being sexist asses, then you are not getting me to vote against Obama. Am I thrilled with Obama, no, but the other choices, no way would I vote against my whole gender.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:57:08 PM

You just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better sweetheart....

Hey sweetheart...cupcake...petunia...darlin'...(don't ya just hate that...it's meant to belittle you)

So, here we are in the thread about a gaffaw by President Obama that wasn't meant for public consumption..not that it was any major gaffaw...and we're ignoring all the major gaffaws made by the 2 GOP front runners...yea, some have been mentioned, yet, no thread specifically assigned to their gaffaws...(which, by the way, really show what they believe...in spite of the lame excuses Romney and Santorum have used to explain "what they really meant")
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/27/2012 2:22:54 PM

I guess when Mr. Howdy Doody promised the most "transparent administration", he didn't really meant it, I mean especially since the topic at hand was NUCLEAR CAPABILITY, and that is not a major topic anyway....

Do you understand that if the president did not have a transparent administration you would not know what he is doing?

So if you are aware what is going on, then it is a transparent administration.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Omaba asks for more "space" until after election !