Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 178
view profile
History
men are fookin weirdPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I live in tights myself if under 70 degrees. I love dresses and I FA-reeze esp indoors at an event/restaurant.

Silk long johns are the warmest imo and very thin.
They are also about a 75-100 bucks for a good top and bottom.

Do not suggest heating them in the microwave to warm up..Use the dryer

Will melt and smell like burned hair!

I didn't really do that, did I? Uh yes.

Non itchy wool? Hmmm
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 179
men are fookin weird
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:36:45 AM
I love wearing men's boxers in the summer...they're cheap and comfortable. As I type this I'm wearing a pair of Spongbob boxers I was given by a guy who wouldn't wear them. However, don't let me catch him in my panties. Is it a double standand? Absolutely, but that's how it is. Can't explain everything in this world...just accept it.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 180
view profile
History
I like to ballet dance in panty hose while I shop in WalMart
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:40:38 AM
I love to go shopping dressed in panty hose, with a skirt barely lower than my buttocks, and a wig that looks like a cheer-leader's pom-pom. I've found that this keeps me warm in the winter. I've also found that chicks really dig it, man. My girlfriend is always pleasantly impressed when she walks in on me dressed this way in the bedroom.

I feel so good dressed this way while shopping in the winter, that I ballet dance everywhere I go, tugging my ever-filling shopping cart behind me. I love to do spins, and throw my leg over someone's head. Now and then, I'll suddenly stop in the middle of a leg-fly, placing my foot inside someone's cart, leaning closer to them, and in a deep manly voice I say "made for a woman, but strong enough for a man, byatch!"

MS.ICENI...I don't know if this ^ is a double standard. But you shouldn't try to understand everything in this world...just accept it.
 ouija2013
Msg: 181
Posted: 8/31/2013 11:56:53 AM
^^^ we're going to need to see pictures
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2013 1:26:22 PM

and throw my leg over someone's head.

Can we get a wide lens shot of that like they do surfers in the ..Whats it called? Tunnel? Barrel? TUBE????
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 8/31/2013 2:52:53 PM
Like I said before, why would this topic be of any interest to OP to even bring up? Making fun of people is not nice. If you really wanted to understand what makes a man wear your underwear you could study the subject. I don't see OP being curious or wanting to understand it.
 Holly63
Msg: 184
Posted: 8/31/2013 5:05:12 PM

Why are you asking our opinion on something you don’t even care about and moved on?

....To Single Spirit.....it's the topic I wanted to discuss, like many people do about things which happened in the past. I don't care about HIM whatsoever ........and it's a pity he's not doing time........

....To Single Spirit....I already answered you question as above in msg# 200. As for me understanding? I undertand - whatever floats their boat I suppose but it's just not my thing.

And, as she pointed out, he told her he did it because he was a fvcked-up individual who was violent towards women. His fantasies weren't about textural qualities.

That's true, Anita, he was fvucked up for sure and like I said, It's a pity he's not doing time....or maybe he is now, hopefully.

I didn't mention about his violence at the beginning of this thread because it wasn't for topic of discussion. Violence in a relationship is for another thread. I said I left him for other reasons and not simply because he wore my underwear.

Drink? You're hilarious. Throwing your leg over someone at WalMart dressed how you described? That's a classic.

vvvv Lol Peppermint....I can just imagine their faces. :)
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2013 5:16:07 PM
I put a spandex/cotton mini dress on one night when with my ex and we were a bit tipsy and I suggested he try it on.
So we switched clothes.

We had a bit of a fun night.

Made me a wee bit jealous though.

With his very firm thighs ( athletic trainer) and his waist long thick blond locks.

I had a very short pixie at the time.

It was a hoot.

Then........................The kids ( teenagers) came home.
16 and 12 ish at the time.

We had some "SPLAININ" to do!!!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2013 6:57:41 PM
^ Oh, just great. Poor kids. I hope their therapy doesn't cost too much.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2013 2:20:39 PM
A violent man in panties?

"That there's shot gun talk".

Makes the target easier to find though.

Poor kids. I hope their therapy doesn't cost too much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
ONE seems to be doing fine.

The one that got therapy.. mmmm, not so sure.
 ouija2013
Msg: 188
Posted: 9/1/2013 3:14:25 PM
Never did get the pictures.
Can't imagine a man being able to fit in my undies.
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 189
Posted: 9/3/2013 9:35:21 PM
dont date some one your size - and it should put a crimp on them 'shopping' in your underwear drawer
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!