Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

This is exactly what is happening here in the pond with our quick dismissals of a person. We find out one thing about a person that we do not understand or do not "like" and boot, they go to the curb. Know enough people intimately and you will find out that they we ALL have a little of this, and a little of that "hiding" in the background that the majority will not find as "normal".

Yeah, that's exactly the argument I had with my ex. She was a passive/aggressive, sloppy, procrastinator; and of course never mentioned those things before we got married either. But of course she didn't think any of that was important to mention, however thought the idea that I crossdressed was the only thing that was important.
The problem with crossdressing is that it kills sexual attraction in women. Most things, even lots of crappy things like being a criminal, being a drug addict or alcoholic, having a quick temper, well despite all of those things making a guy be a poor choice, none of them seem to interfere with attraction. Even battered women are still attracted to a guy that beats, and sometimes eventually kills them. But a guy who displays feminine traits? Nope. No takers.
 UniquelyPassionateCandy
Msg: 27
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:48:32 AM
Oh I was with a guy when I was 19, when I came home from work one day he was wearing one of my lingerie nighty's....I was very surprised. I asked him what he was doing, he said he liked the feel of it.

So, we talked about it and though I wish he would have been more honest about it in the beginning (cause apparently he wore them often when I wasn't around) I told him he isn't hurting anybody so if it made him comfortable to do it once in a while. It was okay.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:14:05 AM

it does make me a bit sad that there are so few women out there (less than 1%) that can deal with it.

This is something that always fascinated me. 25 years ago, if you turned on the TV for an NBA game, you might have seen the LA Lakers running down the court in some skimpy short shorts. Now a days those Lakers would be wearing shorts below their knees. It was fashionable 25 years ago, but not today. Why is that?

Women know they feel a certain way, but do they understand why they feel that way. Is it because the fashion designers tell us how to feel? What's "In" and what's not? IMO we let society tell us what to feel more times than not. What was in fashion at one time is ridiculed another time. It's really quite silly when you think about it.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:19:13 AM
I try to be nonjudgmental about sexual preferences, but personally, a man who wants to wear my undies is not for me.

Years ago, I used to frequent Yahoo chat rooms. A retired Marine sergeant from Texas messaged me one night and we began to chat regularly. After about a week, we shared webcams (and no, nothing racy). He was a rugged guy both in features and clothes, but one night, he told me that he liked to wear women's lingerie, "the sluttier, the better." He asked if I wanted to see him in a pink number, and I quickly declined.

No more conversations after that--not on cam or off. I kept imagining this macho, masculine man in his pink nightie, maybe accented with dainty pink stiletto mules. I am thankful that he didn't surprise with such an outfit on cam because I might have gone blind.

I also stopped talking to a transvestite in England about the same time because he wanted to see pictures of my wardrobe and shoes. When he sent a picture to me of himself dressed in his own skirts, he was prettier than I was. That was that.

To each his/her own, but no men in frills for me.

This is exactly what is happening here in the pond with our quick dismissals of a person. We find out one thing about a person that we do not understand or do not "like" and boot, they go to the curb. Know enough people intimately and you will find out that they we ALL have a little of this, and a little of that "hiding" in the background that the majority will not find as "normal".

It isn't the "not normal" that bothers me: I like masculine men. I am also bi and I like feminine women. We all have preferences--if a guy likes to dress like a woman, that is his preference, but it is not mine. There is no need whey I, or anyone else, should have to apologize for what we like and don't like.
 RushLuv
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:59:02 AM
Indeed it does kill any sexual attraction to a man, at least for women not into that.

I'm not into crossdressing men in the least, but if that's what they like and prefer, then go for it. But I am not going to put up with it, and will not apologize nor feel guilty over what I don't prefer in men.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/28/2012 7:43:29 AM
What are your thoughts on this?

It's a harmless fetish. Nobody ever got hurt, or hurt anyone, just from wearing your panties. Aside from your sexual orientation, what turns people on is the result of some kind of imprinting at a formative age. It's a subconscious thing and beyond your direct control. For example, you imprinted on "the typical Macho Man" as sexually attractive, which is why you liked this guy so much in the first place, and it would explain why you were so appalled when you discovered reality didn't quite match the vision you were holding of him inside your own head. Meanwhile, his "typical Macho Man" persona could have been him overcompensating for the fact that he had certain feminine traits he didn't really want anyone to know about. An unfortunate accident, that you walked in on his desire to act out.

Would you ladies have been revolted too?

More surprised than revolted, probably. I usually save being revolted for more important things, like the types of behaviors that are exploitative of the innocent, or involve filth, or cause real harm.... like the thought of eating okra. Do you see what I did there? Disgust is a primal thing, just like attraction is. So if I found my boyfriend walking around the house in my underwear, I might find a way to shrug it off, but if I found out he liked to do animals or children, I'd probably have to have him shot. I do wonder why it's always men who want to wear women's underwear and not vice versa...... Or is that something so deeply taboo that nobody even knows about it yet?

Do you guys think its okay and to be accepted?

Because it's harmless, it's okay with me in principle although not something that interests me personally. I could have fun going shopping for clothes with a guy in drag. Somehow that seems a lot more appealing than the reverse.
 DreamieDreamer
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:14:57 AM

I do wonder why it's always men who want to wear women's underwear and not vice versa...... Or is that something so deeply taboo that nobody even knows about it yet?

I simply love men's boxers. I love to wear them around the house and to bed. I have even been caught wearing them out to the little corner store for a tea every once in a while.

It is a bit of a double standard if you ask me, but theirs to make. I don't think I would find someone less sexually appealing after learning this. If you found them attractive prior to knowing, they didn't change as a person, they just opened up a bit more and let you into their world.

Like someone else stated, we all have our own little quirks and who in the world cares what is "normal" or not. Everyone should have the right to be who they want to be, to be what makes them happy and people need to stop being so judgmental about how others choose to live their lives and what should or shouldn't make them feel good and happy.

I happen to find openness and the sharing of ones deep feelings and emotions attractive and stimulating. I take it as a huge compliment when I have allowed a man that I am attracted to and interested in, to feel so comfortable and close to me that he can share anything and everything with me. It is a bond like non other.

Funny thing I keep thinking is: Everyone thinks they want the "One", their Soul Mate yet they continue to be so closed minded and judgmental and don't want to do what it takes to get to that point. No one really seems to want to work at anything anymore. 1 board warps and the whole structure is damaged and needs thrown out and replaced.
 carolann0308
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:44:46 AM
Not my cup of tea, but I do not believe I would have been disgusted or horrified, I probably would have peed myself laughing.
We all have our turn ons, I try not to judge.
 Ratsrule
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:54:58 AM
I think i'd prefer to be told about it before they started stretching my own underwear and I completely agree with those who say if they want to wear lacy undies they need to buy their own. Personally I wouldn't find it sexy i'd be struggling massively not to laugh myself senseless... so whether a relationship would work I don't know. But i wouldn't dump someone for trying it.... good god it's just clothing!

if things reached a point where they needed to be wearing womens undies to feel sexy, and I couldn't stop finding it funny then yea that maybe a problem but it doesn't change who they are so whats the issue??
 0ldhag
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:58:59 AM

Would you ladies have been revolted too?

That would have turned me RIGHT off...

I do remember one of my old boyfriends though, I dared him to take a pair of my undies to work...

Sure enough, he put them in his pocket and away he went....dirty ones at that!

But, guys who enjoy wearing them...not for me...
 neck romancer
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:49:01 AM
For Halloween I used to go as a girl and wear a really high cut China doll dress. All my gf's LOVED putting make up on me.. but not many enjoyed having sex with me while I had the dress on . Altho one did.. she said she liked the easy access to my junk ;)
 Ratsrule
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:57:51 AM

Well as a keen cross-dresser myself I feel like I should have some input here.

First of all, wearing women's clothes gets me harder than an algebra equation. The smooth fabric running against my shrivelled shaft is a feeling very few items can replicate. When I get a stiff erection in a dress, I get an extra kick walking around in public with it, I especially enjoy it when children point at my steed and ask their parents what it is, it gets me right off.
Everytime I masterbate I make sure to ejaculate INSIDE the dress, it feels so freeing and good.

The fact that some of you females are for some reason freaked out by this sort of behaviour is typical. All you're after is money and cars (Which I have a lot of by the way) and don't care about real emotions, and real sexual liberation.

Nope not at all... but in the same way that you have your turn ons, everyone else has theirs. how can you say you are sexually liberated when you don't accept that others may have different tastes than you??

if you like what you like then great, but if you expect that everyone has to like the same then you're just as narrow minded as the people you are so disparaging towards.

I wouldn't care if someone wanted to dress up... i'd think it was hilarious to go out on the razz with my boyfriend if he were dressed up as a woman.... but whether i would find that a turn on would be a completely different thing. maybe, he might need to find the right underwear.... but I haven't yet seen a man in womens clothing where i think the womens clothing specifically adds anything to the sexual experience.... at the end of the day it's about the man, not the accessories.
 OyVay...
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:18:40 AM
I liked this thread! The clothes issue seems to have some aghast!

I find it unusual that Darth and I come down the same way on the issue.

"A lot of times it comes out in things like being really controlling, to get others to take on the stress"

That whole paragraph, kinda sums it up.

It ain't my thing, I wouldn't judge another if it were theirs. Like others have said, I can't count the number of times, when in a relationship with a woman, she would end up wearing my boxers, or wearing my shirt. In fact a number of those women, appropriated boxers of mine they had worn, or a shirt I had worn the previous day and left with same, saying it reminded them of me.

I have to ask, why do you want to judge something new, unusual, kinky or something you don't understand?

If it so grosses you out, it seems to me, you have a closed mind. While it is different, it doesn't hurt anyone. It is a fetish, plain and simple. If you condemn everything you don't understand, you do yourself a disservice, you learn nothing new and have closed off your minds, to understanding.

JMHO
 Capn_America
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:19:35 AM
I especially enjoy it when children point at my steed and ask their parents what it is, it gets me right off.

That's plain dodgy.

That`s not dodgy at all; it borders on the pedophile side of the fence.
Dude, either get examed or get freakin SHOT..............
Anything but freakin KIDS. Nothing is exciting about a kid except watching their faces light up when you buy them a new toy.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:27:55 AM
When I get a stiff erection in a dress, I get an extra kick walking around in public with it, I especially enjoy it when children point at my steed and ask their parents what it is, it gets me right off.

No one really cares about your strange habits, but if anyone ever finds out you get off over kids, you're going to have your arse kicked or worse. Possibly serve a "stiff" prison term (pun intended), in which case you will eventually find yourself with a handmade shiv in your eyeball. Prisoners and other people don't take kindly to pedophiles; the only difference is that prisoners have nothing to lose by killing you for it. Good luck.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:31:19 AM
I like to eat my girlfriends panties but never thought of wearing them. Often if we've been smooching and she's all wet but we're not in a place we can 'do it', she'll slip them off and give them to me to take home. I keep them under my pillow and every so often when she's over she gathers them up and takes them home.

One of the funniest clips of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZVN9gUoMzQ&feature=related
 femaleconnection
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:04:25 AM
If I had already formed a bond with a man and found this out I think I would roll with it. But I can see how in the earlier stages of getting to know someone, how this could ruin a woman's fantasy of what 'her man' is like. Im pretty open minded, but I can admit I would prefer if the man I loved was not into this.
 irish_smackie
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:14:41 AM
I don't care what other (consenting) people do for thrills, but I can't imagine ever being sexually interested in a man in panties, in fact, I would be nauseated. This would be a "no" for me.
 scifichicky
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:51:40 AM
Message #38

It is deeply disturbing that you like to have children notice your equipment! There are a lot of fetishes for different types of people, but there are some that are just OFF LIMITS (kids, animals, dead things.) What goes on between consenting adults is one thing but none of these are, you should stay as far away from all children as possible.
 lotustemple
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/28/2012 12:18:39 PM
Well as a keen cross-dresser myself I feel like I should have some input here.

First of all, wearing women's clothes gets me harder than an algebra equation. The smooth fabric running against my shrivelled shaft is a feeling very few items can replicate. When I get a stiff erection in a dress, I get an extra kick walking around in public with it, I especially enjoy it when children point at my steed and ask their parents what it is, it gets me right off.
Everytime I masterbate I make sure to ejaculate INSIDE the dress, it feels so freeing and good.

The fact that some of you females are for some reason freaked out by this sort of behaviour is typical. All you're after is money and cars (Which I have a lot of by the way) and don't care about real emotions, and real sexual liberation.

Cheers
Ray xxx

Hi Ray, i just thought you might like to know that you have an amazing physical resemblance to the cross dresser i knew. Your face could be the same person, same body structure, however he's passed over. Exact same hair style, beard and facial expression. Quite the perv too, like you.

Perhaps it's a genetic thing?

I'm still a bit shocked.
 0ldhag
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:01:16 PM

I especially enjoy it when children point at my steed and ask their parents what it is, it gets me right off.

For some reason i'm taking this as sarcasm...

I'll just take it at that.

Holly63
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/28/2012 3:24:04 PM

Well it's morning here and surprised to find 3 pages on this while I was sleeping. :)

If this has bothered you so much that you needed to bring this up two years past..you may want to seek professional help.

Please read my opening post again.......I moved on years ago.

It seems so far that its fairly well accepted. Thats fine but just not for me.

To quickly elaborate, the relationship ended over other issues aswell, not just him wearing my underwear. I kept my post brief and to the point. His "Macho" build wasn't particularly attractive to me. I mentioned it to create an image of this man in his little nightie. I was sexually turned off.

Thanks everyone for responding so far to my questions.
 Holly63
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/28/2012 3:33:24 PM

I'm just surprise he can put that underwear on. Guy's thigh are pretty huge especially if hes stocky build

It was a tight fit for sure....and the image of him wearing no underwear and a waist length nightie.......oh dear Lord....

I can laugh about it now. He looked so rediculous.
 ladyc4
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:13:08 PM
Man in a kilt...wonderful.

Man in a lacy waistlength nighty? I would probably bust a couple of ribs laughing.

As for Mr "keen cross-dresser"- you have just given out way more information than any of us cared to have. If you are trying to be funny-it ALMOST works. If you are serious, maybe you need to get some help.

Now, while I am not sure I could be in a relationship with a cross-dresser, I do have to say I admire a man who is a good female impersonator for entertainment purposes-that takes a certain amount of talent,and while it's definitely an ODD gift-it IS a gift(of sorts).

Cindy O
 00_000_0000
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:20:18 PM
i've never personally been with anyone who has this fetish, at least not that i know of, but i would be put off and probably very turned off. i would just find it weird. there are other people who have this fetish thought so he's not alone
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!