Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 51
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

It was a tight fit for sure....and the image of him wearing no underwear and a waist length nightie.......oh dear Lord....

That did it. The straw that broke the camels back. I just got the vision.

Anyone know any good therapists?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 52
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:00:51 PM
I stole my sons boxers...and yes I did wear them, I washed them of course...
They were comfortable.

Knickers? I keep seeing that word? Panties?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:01:48 PM
You don't mind asking what kind of underwear is it? regular? thong? Please don't mistaken me as a pervert. Also, I'm just surprise he can put that underwear on. Guy's thigh are pretty huge especially if hes stocky build.I'm looking at your profile and you look pretty slim. I bet he was crying when he tried putting your underwear.

Lol....I was wondering how he got into her underwear...???
 Holly63
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:16:13 PM

Lol....I was wondering how he got into her underwear...???

LOL. Like I said, a tight fit, for sure. Mostly he wore them in the shower to stretch them. They were stretched alright and some ripped. I was pissed off.

He never bought me any new ones and complained when I wasn't wearing anything nice.
 Meems919
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:18:22 PM
[He never bought me any new ones and complained when I wasn't wearing anything nice. /]

Rude! The least he could have done is take you shopping!
 GurugiGets
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:50:13 PM
I once wore a new pair of silk boxers to work and got a promotion the same day. When I got home that evening, the wife objected and removed them from my body.
 onlydateIF
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:13:10 PM
I can't imagine a guy small enough to fit in mine,(nor would I date someone that small) but yes, I'd also be totally shocked by that!
 kmac6
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:37:10 PM
Are you all kidding.... I love the sight of a man in the whole tights and corset getup...It is play after all. Tim Curry as Dr Frankenfurter in the Rocky Horror Show has me ogling every time I watch it.

I have had a man put on my undies over his jeans and parade around outside. I nearly split my sides laughing it was that funny. He is 6'2" and very much the typical bikie looking bloke.
 SELSEL2017
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:48:17 AM
OMg yes... he is def a weirdo for sure...sex issues...omg you did the right thing sister...lol I cant take it anymore lol
 tampasmiles
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:59:44 AM
I really don't see the big problem...it would have been appropriate for him to buy you some nice lingerie first...and then wear those rather than rummaging through your drawers to find something he liked.

Clothes are clothes...I've seen many outfits women wear that aren't appropriate in any situation...but hey...it's their choice.

As far as the fetish...anyone who gets off has some type of fetish...why judge..unless it affects you.
 diemex
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:54:23 PM
Personally.... I think thats a bit ceepy. But to each their own... the only issue I see is that he did not ask permission before hand... I think its pretty rude to go rummaging around someone elses things without permission.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:55:40 PM

What are your thoughts on this? Would you ladies have been revolted too? Do you guys think its okay and to be accepted?

My last "significant" relationship was with a man who was exceptionally diverse in his thinking, his sexual interests, etc., etc. He was always appearing in unusual/odd things. Once in a while frilly underthings, sometimes latex masks, some times ~ just strolling around nude. Sometimes he'd appear in a lab coat and doctor garb. (He was not a doctor, rather a college professor.) I never really knew what to expect or not to expect with him. That? I LOVED about him. He was so unique and diverse. Did it bother me that he sometimes wore frilly underthings? Not in the least. He was such an alpha male, yet so not for very brief periods of time. I loved the diversity which he brought with him. Wish I could find someone similar in personality to him. I truly do miss the unusual-ness. JMO
 Blueyes4youbabe
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/2/2012 2:57:56 PM
Who knows what makes different people tick. I guess it is what makes the world interesting and not boring. There are many mind blowing fetishes out there too. Welcome to the world of humanity there my dear.
 purfectmeow
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:01:52 PM
Blah blah blah he wore your panties; he could have been wearing the neighbors husbands.
Then you might have a gripe if you werent into that kind of thing.
 foxonatrain
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:09:14 PM
I wouldn't mind if a girl I was dating wore men's underwear, I'd probably mind if they were mine and if this somehow got her off because... well that shit's just weird. I guess this is a probably one of those problems gay couples never have to deal with.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:38:02 PM
I've read that lots of men started wearing women's underwear as children. The forbidden made it exciting for them. Most never tell for fear of being judged. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the men protesting in here have wore women's under garments.
 Iona_Bob
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/2/2012 4:50:40 PM
Would a completely straight woman that does not fancy woman or trans be turned on from a man dressed like a lady? No. It is the same from men actually. You are thinking about a completely naked girl wearing a long top, maybe bending over a bit showing a bit of ass, but nobody would be turned on by a girl dressed like a mechanic, and I am not talking about calendar pose, I am talking about a gross woman mechanic. Not so appealing.

Women aren't attracted by men with a feminine side cause they are often passive in bed. If you are passive find a dominant woman, she won't mind your feminine side and 'dominate' you. If you are not, show a woman that if she can get over the stiletto you can give her the best time in her life. It is not rocket science.

I can't believe I am giving advice to someone double of my ages...

Oh, thanks, avalava. It's all so well-defined and clear to me now!
 highroad9999
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:05:17 PM
What a judgmental lot.
So what??? He was wearing women's underwear. You should have been honored that he shared his deepest, darkest secret with you. As you stated that no one else knew this about him. He obviously felt comfortable enough with you to show you and share with you. If there were other issues, that is one thing, but to get all weird because he liked to wear silky nice things? Big deal. I'd rather have a guy that is honest with me than a big ol' macho guy that lies through his teeth. All in priorities I guess. geesh!
 Indysweetpea2001_
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/2/2012 5:45:24 PM
If I loved the guy, I would have rolled with it. If your living with him, I would assume you loved him. In fact I would have bought him some lingere that fits better. lol Who cares what he is wearing. Its the same person in the cl0thes. Who knows 500 years from now this could be the latest fad. lol Love should be unconditional. I am quite sure everything about me is perfect. Everyone has their quirks. Life would be soo boring if everyone was the same!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:33:55 PM

Would a completely straight woman that does not fancy woman or trans be turned on from a man dressed like a lady? No.

How do you know what turns on ALL completely straight women?

It is the same from men actually. You are thinking about a completely naked girl wearing a long top, maybe bending over a bit showing a bit of ass, but nobody would be turned on by a girl dressed like a mechanic, and I am not talking about calendar pose, I am talking about a gross woman mechanic. Not so appealing.

You'd be shocked/horrified and terribly disgruntled to find out what truly turns on some men. There are all sorts of things that work for all sorts of people. Just because YOU don't find something "of interest" or not appealing, doesn't mean you're opinion is going to be universal. Especially when talking sex.

Women aren't attracted by men with a feminine side cause they are often passive in bed.

And you know this......how? Because you intimately know every single man with a feminine side?

If you are passive find a dominant woman, she won't mind your feminine side and 'dominate' you. If you are not, show a woman that if she can get over the stiletto you can give her the best time in her life. It is not rocket science.

I'm sorry, but I think I need an explanation as to what "...if she can get over the stiletto" means.

I can't believe I am giving advice to someone double of my ages...

I can't believe you think you're actually giving advice. (And for the record? I'm not really sure who you were posting to, I assume it was me. Regardless? Neither the the OP nor I am double your age. That is definitely NOT rocket science, just elementary mathematics.)

~OT~ When I was young, inexperienced and prudish, I would have found 99% of the things posted here in forums mortifying. Today? I can not even remember what it felt like to feel disgusted about someone else's sexual interests/fetishes/kinks/etc. Many things aren't for me, this doesn't mean I'd want to hinder what works for someone else. My former liked to wear some pretty strange/interesting stuff. He didn't do so to "turn me on"~ he just liked to do so. I can't fathom finding fault in that, with him or with any one else. To each their own. JMO
 wanted555
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 8:08:16 PM
true ! there are many far out fetishes and if one doesnt suit you / you move on ! sometimes people just move in together because of the attraction they find and then things come out more and you mutually part because of personal taste / but i think the poster is just asking if anyone finds a man wearing womans lace intamites a bit creepy ? well, id just take him to a gay strip bar and say come on baby make us some money !! loooolll!!!
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:00:01 PM
The fear of feeling judged is the number one reason why men don't confide in women. Sounds like you were more appalled since his doing so made him seem less manly in your eyes.
 livingwithadog
Msg: 73
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:57:21 PM
I love men's boxer shorts. I wear 'em on sunny days while working in the yard. Alas, I buy my own these days...
As far as what'd I think if I found my man in my undies—"his" undies that look similar to mine, only he's wearing them—I wouldn't think I'd find it appalling or revolting. I lean towards "shocking", perhaps at first, followed quickly by curiosity (maybe some Q&A now), then, I gotta say, I'm thinking acceptance. I think I could deal, here. Interesting conversation to explore, if anything. I'd much rather catch my man "wearing my knickers & enjoying it" than one day finding "a tiny lace nighty" (his, not mine) lying there on the bedroom floor... and, then, ya know, begin conjuring up an entirely more destructive scenario behind the errant tiny lace nighty. Great post, overall tho OP, thanks.
PS: Why would his family know... or want to know..?
 Holly63
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/3/2012 1:47:26 AM
Hi everyone, its OP here. I can't believe my thread has got going again......:)

Ive enjoyed reading all the recent posts. So some people have no problems with this issue and some do. All good, hense my thread. No name calling or abusive posts which is even better.....well except the guy in the dress..

It was a tight fit for sure....and the image of him wearing no underwear and a waist length nightie.......oh dear Lord....

That did it. The straw that broke the camels back. I just got the vision.

Anyone know any good therapists?

Did you find a suitable therapist? Sorry for the image. I hope the camel is okay too. I dont know of any local camel therapists but I'll google it......:)

Capn_America
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:45:54 AM

What are your thoughts on this? Would you ladies have been revolted too? Do you guys think its okay and to be accepted?

My take on it?
There are some f*cked up people in the world.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!