Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Holly63
Msg: 101
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
men wearing panties causes people to run for the hills???

WHo makes these stupid rules??????

I guess its just the phenomenon of modern society's fashion.
For example, look at the dress fashions of any country in the world and you will see that men wear pants and shirts, women wear dresses.

In Biblical times, men wore long flowing ankle length "dresses" like the women did. Why and who decided to change the fashions we don't know but it seems accepted and adhered to the world over without question.

I guess it's an interesting conept. In history it was unheard of to see a woman in a pair of pants.....jeans. Now its commonplace. However we don't see men walking around in dresses and skirts....and even wearing bikinis or high heels. (Yes, yes, some do.)

Why did the men wear top hats and the ladies wear frilly ones with feathers? I guess the frilly wide hats were considered too "feminine" for the men to wear.

An interest concept indeed.......:)
 livingwithadog
Msg: 102
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 7/8/2012 12:56:40 PM

That anyone would put on your USED and dirty underwear is f*ing gross.

I don't recall the op mentioning "USED & dirty" underwear... Did I miss something? ... hmmm
 Holly63
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/8/2012 5:18:24 PM

He confessed he had a fettish for wearing women's used underwear and he often showered in them and masturbated

Yep. This is taken from my Original Post. One revolting sight I tell ya!! :(
 wackadoodledoo
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2012 5:25:51 PM
That concept sure wouldn't work for me. Guess I can think of many more quirks that I find less revolting!
 Extollere
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/8/2012 7:57:14 PM
No way would I ever leave a man bootylicious enough to rock a pair of slinky boyshorts. You go, boy!

Is "making him shake it to 'Back That Ass Up'" a valid reaction?

That said, I would likely feel some displeasure from him stretching out my lacies without my knowledge. Bad boyfriend! Can't take you no place.

In all seriousness, this scenario is not unknown territory for me. Never had someone just start wearing my undies before, but I have been asked for new unworn panty/short/thong donations for wearing purposes. We laughed about it, I shrugged, I obliged. I was actually kind of flattered he felt safe enough with me to confess the fantasy. I guess I didn't get the memo that I was supposed to be appalled by it. It's definitely not something I'd be hitting the *ABORT MISSION* button for. It's pretty minor to me and I own too many damn pairs anyway.
 livingwithadog
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/8/2012 8:38:11 PM

Yep. This is taken from my Original Post. One revolting sight I tell ya!!

Damn. I did miss something. So, he wasn't wearing your underwear when you walked in? Women's dirty underwear? What women? How does he get 'em, I wonder—the "womans dirty underwear", that is? Well, obviously, I'd have many more questions to ask him before my initial shock and curiosity turned into anything else...
 Holly63
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/8/2012 10:35:32 PM

So, he wasn't wearing your underwear when you walked in? Women's dirty underwear? What women?

They were mine. He told me he'd had this fetish for years and that his previous girlfriends didnt mind at all.

Well, thats okay if his past g/f's didnt mind but I did. He said his ex's knew from the beginning. We were together for 18 months before I found out. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, that wasn't the reason why I left him . Our relationship was pretty much over anyway.
 tygerpawn
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/10/2012 10:45:02 AM
A man that gets off wearing womens underwear? ewwwwwwwwwwww that would be a no no, weird , freak ,a bit on the fruity side and for sure a good bye.

That is just plain weird
 Janet_Always
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/10/2012 11:13:46 AM
Though I wear men's boxers sometimes, I would find it a turnoff to see a man in women's undergarments of any kind.

I like manly men... so that would be a deal breaker for sure.
 SONNI100
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/10/2012 11:20:44 AM
Puke...and I mean it !
 Funfiftysomething
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/14/2012 8:39:30 PM
A guy would be hard pressed to get aroused wearing my granny panties, lol.
 red11dodge
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:41:05 PM
Nothings is as fun as a good laugh. Iam sure all the kids had plenty to talk about at school. Memories :)
 Thomas_Andronicus
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:49:59 PM

Puke...and I mean it !

Bump.
 annywn
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/5/2012 7:52:56 PM
Probably not, everyone is a little freaky and has there own stuff they like. I wouldn't want them to judge me on mine and rather they tell me than not.
 Lilbitofsugaandspice
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/5/2012 7:55:56 PM
Its clothing who cares, its not like you found them licking the cat. ewwww lol
 Serephena
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/6/2012 2:52:33 AM
I would have ran to. No way would I ever have been attracted again to someone who I caught wearing anything of mine.
 justanormalman2121
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/6/2012 3:20:49 AM
it is not acceptable too wear womens clothes or underwear its quiet sick i mean a man is man a women a women to me that is just deviet behaviour the scary thing is what else does he do
 Msholiday282
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/6/2012 3:23:23 AM
I would not be revolted at all. He is the same guy you loved before, he hasn't changed, he would still have those qualities that you thought highly enough of to move in with him. No big deal and wouldn't be a deal breaker to me, and probably a lot of fun. Can't see what is revolting about all this?????
 Googleplus
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/6/2012 4:20:07 AM
Now I know if I want to end a relationship I have a good chance to make her run off than to talk about it. I'll just do it to get rid of her the easy way. If she doesn't mind then I'll have to do more work. lol
 TD625
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/6/2012 6:12:03 AM
yuk! I have no problem wearing his boxes but him wearing my panties wouldn't sit well with me. lol
 hazey42
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/9/2012 4:00:26 PM
Men all have a femine side. lol. you should have taken pictures.
 vancitygurl78
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/10/2012 8:33:05 PM
Wow not sure wat to think about it except he's really into sex and kinky stuff if u ask me.

I never had any of my bf's do that. The only thing my ex did was grab my bra off his bed, and pretended to put it on to see wat it was like to have huge knockers. I wanted to take a picture for fun but he said no..

Currently the guy I'm interested in rite now, I told him when we start to date and evolve into a relationship thereafter, I would like to get him to wear my purple thongs. But that's only and purely for jokes. But it's funny to watch him squirm everytime i mention I would do it to when he's sleeping!
 RedCapSue
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/12/2012 4:00:57 PM
I don't know..its kind of weird and maybe I'm weird but it sounds kind of like a turn on to me..like a nice little kinky side surprise you didn't know about..but again I'm weird. lol

Sue
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/12/2012 4:47:05 PM

I have lost so many boxers from women wearing mine over the years....that nothing really surprises me at all.

You know you've really made it when your woman starts wearing your shirts and boxers, a girlfriend once told me it's because they want to feel close to you when you're not there, to smell your scent... such a turnon too!
 Holly63
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/12/2012 9:50:25 PM

The way I see it is that when a woman does what a man does, her status is raised but when a man does what a woman does, his status is lowered. That's not saying much for women.

Im unsure of the relativity of your statement, but thankyou for your input.

All Im saying is I was revolted when I caught him masturbating in my dirty underwear, squeezing his stocky body in his tiny waist length nightie, stretching my underwear to the point of ripping them, then he complained I had nothing nice to wear. I was pissed off as well as revolted.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!