Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
But women can wear a mans boxers/wife beaters and she is NOT a cross dresser or "has some fetish"?

We humans and our mind set of whats acceptable.
 Holly63
Msg: 152
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 8/27/2013 2:43:11 AM

You say it was some years ago. Why is the question coming up now?

...because I wanted to discuss the topic.

I can't believe this has been suddenly rekindled ....and 8 pages? I'd forgotten all about this thread.

To be clear..his fettish was not the sole reason for our separation. Far from it. He had no "femininity" or cross dressing tendancies. He said he liked to masturbate in women's underwear as a form of power. He was a violent man.
 DomG79
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/27/2013 5:52:49 AM

I don't know, but the idea of a guy having his "junk" crushed by a silky 'g' string amuses me...

--finally, they will know the pain of beauty (if that is the right word).

I have borrowed a pair of shorts and a shirt for the "walk of shame" home from a long term partner, that I visited after a radio stations 1980's themed party... I had such a good time at the party (and I wore my original formal [think you guys call it a prom] dress...)

My dress was puffy sleeved, and had layers of rouching - (those rippled layers in a skirt)

--Just a couple of years back...

I lost count at 26 bobby pins (does that translate?) in my hair -- it was spectacular.

Edited to add;

I didn't feel like a cross dresser in his clothes until I got home, and my children asked me what was I wearing...

Your story amuses me :-)
 Paderic
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/27/2013 6:25:19 AM
All I have to say to the OP is, "You picked him."
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/27/2013 6:37:48 AM
If all else in the relationship was good, I would encourage him to enjoy his sexual fetish & find ways to incorporate it into our sex life, mainly through Role Play. Perhaps he was a submissive slave type, in which case you could have gotten him to clean the house wearing a maid's costume & gotten him to give u pedis & foot massages...

When life hands u a lemon, don't make lemonade, make LEMON MERENGUE PIE!
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2013 8:07:33 AM
^^^^^OK I just had my fill of yuck for the day.
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/27/2013 4:18:26 PM

OP

He had no "femininity" or cross dressing tendancies. He said he liked to masturbate in women's underwear as a form of power. He was a violent man

Different strokes.....for different folks...pun intended.

When life hands u a lemon, don't make lemonade, make LEMON MERENGUE PIE

Sorry...Not my cup of tea.....I don't think I'd let him make the meringue...

^^^^^OK I just had my fill of yuck for the day.

as long as u didn't "swallow"...
 pamioakley
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2013 6:31:14 PM

He had no "femininity" or cross dressing tendancies.

Um... if he wore your panties, yes he had crossdressing tendancies. I can't speak to his violence but I can tell you that I was immersed in the "genre" for several year. You'd be very surprised at the macho men you know that like to wear woman's clothing.

There are ALOT of books on the subject - trust me, I read many of them. I also interacted in the community frequently. As a result, there isn't a man I meet that I don't wonder about. I am always looking for signs. When you know what they are, it's easy.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2013 1:11:01 AM

I repeat, this was a few years ago and I moved on long ago. I couldn't care less about him. Im simply asking for your views. We were both about 43 at the time.
What are your thoughts on this? Would you ladies have been revolted too? Do you guys think its okay and to be accepted?

Why are you asking our opinion on something you don’t even care about and moved on?
Posts like this just encourage others to bash people like your ex.
Your very first respondent is right. I didn’t read the rest.

I personally feel you overreacted quite a bit. But if you really didnt care for it then thats all that matters.

I think it’s strange that you would want to talk about it now. Makes me wonder what the real issue is here.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2013 10:44:21 AM
OP, I am thinking your revulsion from seeing this guy in your panties overcame any attraction you may have had towards him. I say too bad. You never know what may have happened if you'd have kept a more open mind about his fetishes. Probably better you found out sooner than later if you were that turned off.

The Lady in post 190 has an interesting outlook on such surprising discoveries. The worst that could happen is you'd re confirm this was not the thing for you. Sharing fantasies/fetishes can be fun as long as both partners are willing.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2013 11:09:46 AM
Yes I did miss that. Violence is indeed a good reason for breaking up. Or, even crossdressing if it turns you off.
 Holly63
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/28/2013 8:07:05 PM
...To pamioakley......maybe he did have crossdressing tendancies, now that I look back. He also liked to wear a tiny nightie which I thought he'd bought for me. *shuddering as I recall the sight of him* Yuk.

Why are you asking our opinion on something you don’t even care about and moved on?

....To Single Spirit.....it's the topic I wanted to discuss, like many people do about things which happened in the past. I don't care about HIM whatsoever ........and it's a pity he's not doing time........ This thread was created in March last year and was archived until this week so it seems the topic at hand is still of a degree of interest.

Yes he was a violent man and was particularly aggressive when he wore my underwear.
 WeeDeeter
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/28/2013 10:38:22 PM
It brings to mind Col. Russel Williams. The highly decorated, very masculine, cross dressing serial killer.

OP...I'm glad you got out.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/28/2013 11:03:15 PM
holly63- I think this is a troll thread.
If he was a big man, how could he have fit into a "tiny nighty"?
You say you caught him wearing your underwear and left him soon after, that would indicate there wasn't much time between when this (supposedly) happened and you left him, then you say he was aggressive when he wore your underwear, which indicates that more time would have passed after you caught him and it happened several times (over time).
After people have called you out, you then say he was aggressive and abusive.
IF he was aggressive and abusive, I think you would have lead with that issue rather than him wearing your underwear.
Either you are lying about all of this or you just got mad at him for whatever reason and made most of this up to be spiteful.
I don't care how old this thread is or why it's been "revived".
What I want to know is how this missed the attention of the moderators to see the light of day for any length of time.
 Holly63
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/29/2013 2:10:09 AM

I think this is a troll thread.

Well why has it lasted for so long? What was I trolling for? The topic for discussion was posted over a year ago and suddenly rekindled after 8 pages of input.

I don't care how old this thread is or why it's been "revived".
What I want to know is how this missed the attention of the moderators to see the light of day for any length of time.

Please report me then. Here's the link: http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15466776.aspx

If he was a big man, how could he have fit into a "tiny nighty"?

Exactly. I was revolted. He looked horrendous. Please read msg 54 and 60.

Anyway, this topic is for discussion only. I said why I left him and I wont repeat myself.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 166
view profile
History
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/29/2013 9:04:04 PM
So why can women wear our clothes, but we can't wear theirs without them freaking out? That's just not fair. I'm going to write my congressman. Something has to be done about this. Next time a woman is wearing my shirt or pants or undies, I'm gonna scream and holler "oh god that's gross! You're a freak! You're disgusting! You are creeping me out! Get out of my house, I don't want to see you anymore!"
 Luv_Life_Now
Msg: 167
Posted: 8/29/2013 10:22:03 PM
There is only one man on the entire planet who could pull off crossdressing and still climb in my bed and get some: Eddie Izzard (of course, I would naturally insist on a performance of Cake or Death beforehand). Otherwise, I prefer the Russeel Crowe type, very masculine with a little facial hair. And lingerie and facial hair just don't go together in anyone's world. Hopefully. Lol
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 168
view profile
History
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/30/2013 9:00:03 AM
^ hahaha!

I dunno...I knew a guy who often wore women's panties because he found them very comfortable. And, many men will say that they're not wearing women's clothes because they're fighting their masculinity, but instead it's because it either makes them feel closer to their girlfriend, woman-kind, are missing their girlfriend, or because they're so in love with woman-kind, as a heterosexual man, that they like woman-things such they'll wear them sometimes. Might seem like weird logic, I'm sure, but there it is. Many cross-dressers will tell you that - they're not fighting their masculinity at all and are very heterosexual and masculine, but they love women's clothes just because they love women so much. How many women have men's clothes for this particular reason? And what about the practicality of a man carrying a purse? They say men had purses before women. But how many women would freak or be turned off if a man carries a purse of some kind? And I just can't count how many times I've been told by other men on an outdoors blue-collar jobsite to wear panty hose in the winter because they're very effective in keeping you warm.
 anita_lay
Msg: 169
view profile
History
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/30/2013 2:43:37 PM
^^Plenty of ''indy'' guys wear purses...big leather ones that cross over their shoulders. Handy for bike riding and standing in queues when buying your lattes.
I don't think the OP was worried about her ex wearing her knickers for comfort reasons. He was wanking in them. BIG difference.
And, as she pointed out, he told her he did it because he was a fvcked-up individual who was violent towards women. His fantasies weren't about textural qualities.
So this particular scenario has nothing to do with fighting his masculine side. It's about violence and revenge and all sorts of ugly stuff.
Good to hear you left him asap, Holly.
And Holly is NO TROLL.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 170
view profile
History
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/31/2013 3:33:51 AM

And I just can't count how many times I've been told by other men on an outdoors blue-collar jobsite to wear panty hose in the winter because they're very effective in keeping you warm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My techs ( many of them) wore them in the winter before the garage was heated.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 171
view profile
History
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/31/2013 5:18:14 AM
^^^^^^^^Ha!

It SHOULD be against the law

A true "down in the swamps" Carolina native will freeze to death if its under 60 degrees and a breeze comes by.

The "transplants" not so much.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 172
It's just not fair, man!
Posted: 8/31/2013 5:25:15 AM
I remember how disgustingly HOT wearing nylons was in the summer in DC. I can see where they would totally keep you warm in the depths of a 50-degree SC deep freeze, particularly if you were wearing them under your pants. I never found my BF wearing them though.

found elsewhere:

"I wear pantyhose,(sheers in various color tones) and Tights (also in various colors) every day with shorts, whether running errands, bike riding, or just hanging out. They do wonders for my legs and circulation, besides making a nicer appearance.(Suntans look great).

My SO does not mind, and now she is also wearing lots more to eliminate leg fatique. Most ppl have too much on their minds to notice or care.

Try it, they feel great and massarge your legs. It is a win win."

---- HoseGuy, Tampa, Florida

don't judge. ;)
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 173
It's just not normal, man in tights!
Posted: 8/31/2013 6:40:28 AM
yeah I don't understand the whole massage thing. really?? IME nylons were hot in the summer, cold in the winter, and got long runs in them if you looked at them the wrong way. fukkers. when I used to feel compelled to wear nylons back in the day, I wanted to use a pair to strangle (slowly) the man who invented them.

looks like a lot of men get excited pretty easily over silly stuff.... and they call us emotional. never heard of a woman going all ooey from wearing boxer shorts and a jock strap.
 ouija2013
Msg: 174
men are fookin weird
Posted: 8/31/2013 6:45:55 AM
I always enjoyed wearing the One size fits all - to have the crotch down to my kneecaps and then tugging them to make runs and holes. Good times those.
I'm sure there is a jockstrap girl somewhere
 Paderic
Msg: 175
It's just not normal, man in tights!
Posted: 8/31/2013 6:51:14 AM
There's no need to wear panty hose for warmth, there are plenty of effective base layer tights on the market in varying weights. Panty hose would probably be about a silk weight or lighter nylon layer. I've worn silk weight polyester, it doesn't add much insulation. I prefer a mid weight Merino wool layer for cool weather.

The reason nylon hosiery helps keep a person warm is moisture transport. Most people wear cotton or other inappropriate clothing next to their skin when it's cold, which traps moisture and can lead to hypothermia. So panty hose would be an improvement, however they often just cover the nylons with another layer of cotton which would negate any gain.

SOME men get excited over women's garments, not all. Hosiery, high heels, you name it do nothing for me. A beautiful female body is what catches my eye...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!