Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Fuel crisis scuppers POF romance? Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm sure if it was important to you, that you would syphon it out of some one else car during the night ;)
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Fuel crisis scuppers POF romance?
Posted: 3/30/2012 5:08:50 AM
Perhaps if you all get a SINGLE sign to put in the back windows of your cars; you might meet some one whilst queueing on the forecourt?

Make a change from the usual baby on board!

With a bit of inspiration you could have "Hoot if ya think I am Horny"?

"No Reply is a REPLY!!!!"

"YOU ARE TOO FAR DOWN THE QUEUE"

" I only date TALL MPV's" ....

etc
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2012 9:17:31 AM
What are these date things that people are talking about?
 *rem*
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:04:18 PM
Apparently the fire brigade could be going on strike in 2 weeks time.

David Cameron has advised the public to set fire to their homes tonight as a precaution
 oggers
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2012 2:59:22 PM
YES !!!!!!!!

I have had to cancel a date just this weekend because of the fuel thing - she refused to pay for a tank of diesel for me car , or even unleaded for me bike !!!

Well, her loss not mine ............................

;-)
 try1more
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2012 3:58:14 PM
i cant help wondering how many people have suffered abuse for filling a can with petrol.
what do people expect them to do siphon it from their tank (which may contain diesel) or push their lawn mower up and queue with all the rest?
 LyamB
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2012 11:58:53 PM
I never knew about this 'fuel crises' and it really pissed me off, because I genuinely needed fuel but was unable to get because of the huge queues :(
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >