Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FatBottomGirI
Msg: 60
Do women exist that do not want kids?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
jamie,

Not true. I have a playful child side.. But don't want kids. I don't want the financial burden and I don't want the responsibility. I can go on as many dates as I want, can go play paintball, go on a camping trip, whatever I want to do. I don't have to worry about babysitters or whether I work to much. But I like kid movies like Despicable Me or Smurfs. I like board games and video games. Not wanting kids does not mean I have to be a fuddy duddy.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 61
Do women exist that do not want kids?
Posted: 7/29/2013 4:32:08 PM

Do single women without kids really want to get married and not have kids? It just seems I have been turned down more and more after I changed my mind that I do not want kids

Obviously the OP here didn't mean women who don't want to have any more kids -- but those WITHOUT kids to still never have them.

I would say look more in the big cities where you'll find more career women AND 30+ for your best bet. If you're out in the country in a small town, much less of a chance you'll find one that you'll connect with.
 RQB913
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/3/2013 9:19:23 PM
I've asked myself the very same question that the op stated. I like kids well enough. I work with them. Spend a lot of time during the summer with my nephews and nieces. When I come home though, no thanks.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/4/2013 4:46:58 AM

Do single women without kids really want to get married and not have kids? It just seems I have been turned down more and more after I changed my mind that I do not want kids.

While some women think it's kind of pointless to get married if they don't want kids, I'm sure there are women out there that do anyway. You'll find one.

I'm a woman who never wanted kids, so yes of course they exist.

It's human nature to want kids.

Is that so?
 missuniverse2013
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/7/2013 1:01:22 AM
The following quote is from wildlifelover1979 in this thread.

"I suppose just being with a woman for companionship is ok. I guess I just have everything I need in my life. I can pay the bills, etc. A child just adds to my debt. Plus I really don't need a woman in my life. The only reason I think I am still on this dating site since 2004 it finding women for fun and excitement in bed "

The quote below is from his opening paragraph profile. Which doesn't seem very honest.

"LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP! Centerton, Indiana
I am looking for a long-term relationship that is committed. I also want marriage sooner rather than later! I want to get married has soon has possible. Not afraid to say "I love you" and mean it!
wildlifelover1979 33 MSF - Long term"
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/7/2013 9:46:12 AM
This is seriously turning into a political thread. I'm waiting for someone in here to say, "If you're not WITH us, then you're AGAINST us." because that's pretty much the sentiment of several people in here. Who's running for President for the 'Breeders' and 'Non-Breeders' parties? (That's sarcasm, people - don't answer it.)

Part of respecting people's choices in here is realizing other people can decide what they want to do with their own bodies, minds, and lives, no matter how messed up they may appear to be. Wanting kids has everything to do with your own past experiences as well as your future goals, and no two are exactly alike. That's why biology made us 'stupid' to the little differences and compels us to screw our brains out occasionally so the species can continue regardless of how smart or stupid you may be about being a parent.
 LillyBeth01
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2013 12:25:15 PM
I've never been into kids...not gone ga-ga over babies, and have never been broody. Maybe I'm missing a gene or maybe I have "issues" but I'm content as I am and have never regretted not having had any. As I'm not keen on children I don't want to date a full-time dad either as it wouldn't be right for any of us.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >