Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 statemachine500
Msg: 42
Do older women still act as feminine and older men as masculine?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Now that I am older I am probably more masculine than when I was younger.

You're on TRT now dude.With all the adverts on TV now I would think a fair number of older men have caught on.
 statemachine500
Msg: 43
Do older women still act as feminine and older men as masculine?
Posted: 5/13/2012 7:58:59 PM

^^^ I read the other posts and couldn't see what this was referring...

Are you saying that the advertisements of men's pills to keep them erect or whatever makes them more masculine?

Does that mean that only men with erections are masculine???? lol.........

He's on TRT now.Testosterone Replacement Therapy,otherwise known as HRT.It's possible his levels were low normal for most of his life.
 smilingrock
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/14/2012 5:15:58 AM
Last week I had to take my mom to a rural hospital for some tests. While she was having the work done I went to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee. While there I observed young and older hospital female workers getting their lunch. It looked to me like they all were HIPPOS except for a couple of girls in their 20s.

Hmmmm made me think that mabe it has something to do with their rural setting and diet as another hospital in a larger city had some nice delectable specimens.

The football helmet hair look is still being sported by women that look and act like men...
 geoweb
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/14/2012 6:08:09 AM
I will be the devil's advocate here, and say that yes, as we get older we ACT different. Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned their son's 'macho b/s' which, I feel is why we, as we get older and more secure in our individual roles, act either less 'manly' or 'womanly'....because at some point in life, you become secure enough to be yourself and drop the preconceived notion of how we are supposed to behave. In some cases, the changes may be very subtle, but nevertheless, they are there.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >