Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Teenagers concept of how parenting in the future should be      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 naturallylaidback
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Teenagers concept of how parenting in the future should bePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
But I'd have a serious talk immediately with your kids' teachers about the insidious propaganda they're filling innocent heads with.

I think since the overwhelming majority of educators are female, we know what kind of propaganda this is. I believe I read this idea some time in the last 6 months while I was researching feminism. My conclusion on the movement is it has changed to something that harms western society, while making a small group of women wealthy and the majority of it's members ever more ignorant and brain washed. However, one point they had was a thing called "street assault/harassment" I have witnessed this before when a woman is walking down the side walk and is suddenly surrounded by a group of young men who are thinking they will "pick her up". If I were a woman I would feel a bit scared of this, so they do have a few legitimate beefs. But on the whole all they do is lie and invent their own stats so they can get more public funding for various nonsense, and lobby for more laws.
Saddest part is they are so full of hatred that they no longer have that something that makes a woman special.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Teenagers concept of how parenting in the future should be