Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 25
No big O.Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What do you feel with having sex? Do you even like the men you have sex with? What is Orgasm for you?
 Krissie59
Msg: 26
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 4/12/2012 7:16:27 PM
I would recommend you go directly to your nearest "healthfood store" and buy these herbs.. "horny goat weed"...wild yam..there are numerous herbs that help you out in that department. I recommend you begin reading and learning..
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 27
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/9/2018 3:07:45 AM
lol.....maybe just maybe everyone including you are trying to hard....without conceit I have never had a woman not be able to climax....and no she wasn't faking it because a woman's body has signs of a REAL orgasm.....makes it hard to fake...wait for it to come pardon the expression....be patient because a guy or girl will know how to trigger you and you will be smitten then....good luck!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/23/2018 11:53:56 AM
Orgasms are easy to fake, even though guys say they aren't.
Honestly if you haven't had one it is no big deal. Obsessing over having one will probably make having one less likely as you are stressing yourself out.
 julystorm22
Msg: 29
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/24/2018 12:07:21 AM
I thought I was not capable of having an orgasm till just recently. But Guy #4 finally achieved what the others couldn't. His penis size was perfect too plus he was so talented with his hands. Until I slept with him I truly believed that sex was just for men and that the best part of sex was cuddling. But now I worry that I'll never have good sex again.
 2ufo
Msg: 30
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/24/2018 2:54:38 PM
^^^
Masturbate.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 31
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/24/2018 3:45:02 PM
Sex isn't any fun unless the woman enjoys it. I won't swear that I can get a woman off every time, but is she does want to have sex with me more than once, and starts it, then I'd say I was halfway good at it. Or maybe I'm just good with my hands.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 32
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/26/2018 8:55:52 AM

: I thought I was not capable of having an orgasm till just recently. But Guy #4 finally achieved what the others couldn't. His penis size was perfect too plus he was so talented with his hands. Until I slept with him I truly believed that sex was just for men and that the best part of sex was cuddling. But now I worry that I'll never have good sex again.

Why could the others not get you off?
In my experience most women can get off from clitoral stimulation during sex or otherwise, some from penetration + clitoral stimulation, and some (more rare) just from penetration.
Then there are outliers that can get off from anal or nipples being sucked.
I can get off multiple times from penetration but I love all parts of the whole experience not just the sex. I like to be seduced and play around. It's so much fun.
 julystorm22
Msg: 33
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/26/2018 7:39:02 PM
I think it comes down to longevity. It takes a long time for me to achieve through intercourse. The last guy managed to make a go of it plus on a few shorter bouts he used his hand at the same time and that worked wonders.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 34
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:38:30 AM
Some guys get exhausted really quick lol or just don't make much effort. Depends on the guy. Not all are lazy though. You can usually tell how it will be from the first time or 2. So if its boring or unsatisfactory then its a pretty good indication
 2ufo
Msg: 35
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/27/2018 8:11:01 AM
July,

You have a lot of stress in your life at this time.
You probably need a long time simply to get relaxed enough for your body to prepare for sex.
Stress is not kind to sex. Never mind orgasms.
 siisaa
Msg: 36
No big O.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:24:59 PM

Masturbate.

Been doing that for more than half my life and it's the only way I get off. I've never gotten off with another person. In-out, in-out doesn't do anything for most women, that's more for the man's benefit anyway. I'm not into receiving oral (had TWO many bad experiences, don't need to try for a third incident) but if a man is good with his hands, that's a gold mine!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 37
No big O.
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:59:21 AM

I'm not into receiving oral (had TWO many bad experiences, don't need to try for a third incident) but if a man is good with his hands, that's a gold mine!

siisaa, the first time I experienced it that was enjoyable (very) was when I was 35. I was so surprised that I interrupted the gentleman to kiss him in appreciation. There was no O (I'm in the same boat as you there, only I can make it happen), but it was a highly enjoyable experience.
 2ufo
Msg: 38
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/28/2018 8:15:46 AM
I haven't really had an orgasm since my C-section.
However, that hasn't made sex any less enjoyable.
 grover14
Msg: 39
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/28/2018 9:56:42 AM
I've been very successful stimulating her with my hand. In one relationship in particular, she could have multiple O's. Sometimes I would bring her to the brink and we would change to intercourse, or just continue with my hand, always her choice. And I could tell there was no faking. I would lay my head on her chest and I knew the moment of orgasm as her heartbeat would increase dramatically.
 cooldog65
Msg: 40
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 8/29/2018 8:59:28 PM
I've put the miners hat on and gone down to explore a moist cave with my tongue...
 TZ_1971
Msg: 41
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/6/2018 1:17:24 AM
o/p Maybe you rush things too quickly. See if the guy does it for you outside of the bedroom and the rest should follow.
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/7/2018 7:07:04 PM

In-out, in-out doesn't do anything for most women, that's more for the man's benefit anyway.

Actually.....it does a helluva a whole lot for a woman that knows how to angle herself so the GSpot is getting stimulated....
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 43
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/8/2018 5:17:45 AM
Pillows can help but it does depend on how well endowed the guy is and the shape
 MsMicki
Msg: 44
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/8/2018 12:32:08 PM

depend on how well endowed the guy is and the shape

since the gspot is located within the first 2 inches of the vagina....size has nothing to do with it.

as for shape....I assume you mean "curve"....and once again....
angling yourself works perfectly....
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 45
No big O.
Posted: 9/8/2018 1:01:17 PM
I learned a long time ago, …………..the ONLY person who knows my body from the inside out is...……. ME.

I came to a conclusion.
It is not my partners responsibility to guess, my needs.
It is not his requirement to make me have an orgasm.
It is on me, MY choice, to ask / guide, / assist, ( use my fingers) / direct, ( "a little lower", "a little to your left", "Don't stop!)...............if I want to enjoy him / us, together.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 46
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/8/2018 1:15:32 PM
I dunno, thicker ones feel better. More pressure. Of course not like the thickness of a coke can though that's wayy too much.
G spot isn't everything, there is also an A spot which is much deeper and needs more angling and pressure
 siisaa
Msg: 47
No big O.
Posted: 9/10/2018 5:45:27 PM

Actually.....it does a helluva a whole lot for a woman that knows how to angle herself so the GSpot is getting stimulated....

Stimulation on mine makes me feel like I have to pee, even when I know I don't. That's not comfortable and I know some women feel like they have to pee when they're nearing orgasm but I was not anywhere near an orgasm.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/11/2018 12:46:09 PM
Clit stimulation makes me want to pee lol. I like really deep penetration. Gives such great orgasms. I don't think its from G spot, I think its A spot. Needs like 1-2 pillows under my butt to angle to it. Only down side is my hips seem to cramp from it. Very annoying because I require it to get off. Upped my magnesium intake fingers crossed it helps.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 49
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/20/2018 3:43:11 AM
lol....probably trying to hard?.....never have had a woman not climax and there have been some who have climaxed the first time....can't believe a woman can go thru child birth and the whole family thing without enjoying sexual delights...in saying that maybe the so called young guns don't take the time with you that's needed and yes a woman needs to feel good about themselves....relax....feel pampered....you will figure it out and in the mean time...don't sweat it your young...it WILL cum!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >