Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 46
view profile
History
No big O.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I dunno, thicker ones feel better. More pressure. Of course not like the thickness of a coke can though that's wayy too much.
G spot isn't everything, there is also an A spot which is much deeper and needs more angling and pressure
 siisaa
Msg: 47
No big O.
Posted: 9/10/2018 5:45:27 PM

Actually.....it does a helluva a whole lot for a woman that knows how to angle herself so the GSpot is getting stimulated....

Stimulation on mine makes me feel like I have to pee, even when I know I don't. That's not comfortable and I know some women feel like they have to pee when they're nearing orgasm but I was not anywhere near an orgasm.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 48
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/11/2018 12:46:09 PM
Clit stimulation makes me want to pee lol. I like really deep penetration. Gives such great orgasms. I don't think its from G spot, I think its A spot. Needs like 1-2 pillows under my butt to angle to it. Only down side is my hips seem to cramp from it. Very annoying because I require it to get off. Upped my magnesium intake fingers crossed it helps.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 49
view profile
History
No big O.
Posted: 9/20/2018 3:43:11 AM
lol....probably trying to hard?.....never have had a woman not climax and there have been some who have climaxed the first time....can't believe a woman can go thru child birth and the whole family thing without enjoying sexual delights...in saying that maybe the so called young guns don't take the time with you that's needed and yes a woman needs to feel good about themselves....relax....feel pampered....you will figure it out and in the mean time...don't sweat it your young...it WILL cum!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >