Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ladybassplyr33
Msg: 96
SwingingPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've tried this but it bores me. Again, as in FWB relationships, people have a hard time (at least the ones I've encountered), with boundaries and rules and communication. I think it's natural for people to be in a committed relationship and want to be sexual with other people. I don't think as a species we are meant to be monogamous. I think monogamy is a choice and if both parties agree to that, like the swinging thing, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging. Just saying that as a species I don't think it's natural to be monogamous. With that being said if you want to participate in this lifestyle you have to have complete honesty and openess with your partner and it will not save an already bad relationship. Just like having a child does not fix a broken relationship neither will this fix one either. A swinging relationship requires certain components. If you aren't kosher with that best not to stick your toe in the swingers pool. Or anything else for that matter.
 NASH58
Msg: 99
Swinging
Posted: 3/24/2013 10:54:27 AM
well i have been swinging for years like it swingers are very truthful people are you on AFF
 Hearton64
Msg: 100
Swinging
Posted: 3/24/2013 11:16:20 AM

On the other hand, there is a major pitfall that one must be careful to avoid. There was a girl... a museum curator, who had charge of a very interesting collection. She wasn't extraordinarily pretty but prettier than my wife. She took a liking to me and I to her because she was a pleasant and interesting person. We would have sex and a long convo every week. My wife didn't like it. My wife didn't mind my having sex with the museum girl or anyone else. It was that the museum girl and I hit it off so well personally that made her mad. That can happen easily among swingers because they are such nice and decent people.

Is another one is the pitfalls that you can wind up divorced?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >