Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should these be red flags?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CanuckPaesano
Msg: 61
Should these be red flags? Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
You've got a list of red flags. I think you need to find somebody else.
 Aehs01
Msg: 62
Should these be red flags?
Posted: 5/18/2012 4:29:12 PM
Kinda shocked the thread was still going. The girl was really immature, she started dating someone else a week or so after I posted this. She actually asked if we could still hangout and be friends. I pretty much out right told her no and we have not spoken since.
 chipinsd
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/18/2012 4:38:00 PM
Based on how you've described yourself and what you want, this is clearly not the girl you are looking for. IMO you should move on and not look back.

To be honest at your age it's going to be hard to find stable girls for a relationship. You might try dating girls who are around your age or a bit older. That's what I did when I was in my mid to late 20's. 18-25 is really more an exploratory age if I can stereotype it? Not saying you can't find a wonderful girl at that age looking for a stable relationship, it's just going to be harder.
 Blackout478
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/19/2012 2:45:39 AM
Them red flags mean after date 7 she will be moving in with you doing nothing but texting/fbing. Just be prepared to taxi her around a lot too! Good luck and be sure to get a DNA test when the baby comes and it starts to look like your friend....LOL jk
 --Zen--
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/19/2012 5:43:26 PM
Typical slut. Run!
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/19/2012 7:04:19 PM

Honestly it kinda sounds like you're about to break out the super hero cape and try to save this girl and it doesn't sound like she wants to be saved.

Furthermore; 8 out of 10 will hate you and try to screw your life over by even trying to help them in life.

There is no "good life" for many; they just count life by how many BAD things they have in it

I know it sounds super negative; but its true

That's alot of red flags.

Make sure you have your armor on tight, and your business all fraud and break proof bud.

And good luck
 c4st-4w4y
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:03:29 AM
FLAKE ALERT...think I might have met her older cousin last week!

I'm telling you these nuts are in plentiful supply. If you are just out for kicks, go with the flow. But if you are looking for a good one...well, let's just say it's B.S. luck and nothing else. The next one you meet could be your match. This one might be better left for one of the other 'keyboard kowboys'.

You are young and you have lots of time to find a single nice girl. Good Luck bro.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Should these be red flags?