Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ComplekCity
Msg: 354
You are Hot!!!Page 13 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
If someone that I find attractive tells me they think I'm hot I immediately wonder if they want to have sex with me.

Believe it or not, I'm not offended AT ALL.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 355
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:53:12 AM

Asking me a question was very clever of you. You lured me right into your web, you sneaky guy.

You see, the whole point was that you're supposedly above responding to those who....oh, nevermind. "You'll get it eventually".

Hey, are you familiar with Buster Pointdexter's "Hot, Hot, Hot"? I bet that song would send you into a fit of rage. I'll learn it on accordion just for you.
 Fleuron
Msg: 356
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:22:40 PM
^^^^^^^^ Figures you would play the squeeze box.
 DragonBits
Msg: 357
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:22:48 PM
unfortunately for me, I don't think most women are really hot. I say this because I would likely do better if I threw around compliments.

Most of the time I think cute, pretty, nice body, nice tight butt, vivacious, good personality.

Once in a great while I have told someone they looked smokin hot, but it's rare. Not that anyone cares what I think. :):):)

If a women can't recognize it as a compliment, no skin off my nose, sooner or later she would get offended by something else.
 Tanana.
Msg: 358
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/9/2012 8:42:06 PM
yep! got the your hot! Was nice to hear at my age. Bawhahahaha!!!
 NotSeekin
Msg: 359
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/9/2012 8:59:40 PM
Ms. anita_555, I think it's an over-used phrase, and it shows disrepect to a lady.
 Capn_America
Msg: 360
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:11:28 AM

Buster Pointdexter's "Hot, Hot, Hot

I'll learn it on accordion just for you.

Dont want to butt in the conversation, but....I'd actually pay to see that LOL
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 361
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:26:39 AM
A woman that is offended by the compliment of "you are hot" probably would be even more offended if someone came up to her and said " you are a hot cat lady". :P
 Fleuron
Msg: 362
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:55:30 AM
Really, tallmanenters? And I went and agreed with you on another thread. Now you have me questioning my judgment.

I have a feeling you know something that I don't.

I’m sure I know lots and lots and lots of things you don’t.

....I'd actually pay to see that LOL

Well, he said it was just for me, but we could probably negotiate something. : )

Wow, Tom. Thanks. Don’t worry….I can take this guy.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 363
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:56:12 AM

^^^^^^^^ Figures you would play the squeeze box.

I can play the fartbox, too, and it looks like I'll be adding another song to play. Enrique Iglesias' "Hero" in honor of Gentleman Tom's valiant white knight display.

It was simply heartwarming.
 Capn_America
Msg: 364
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 2:10:35 PM
Well, if I remember another thread, I was reading in rapt how Tom describe a woman telling him how he was like James Bond; he could shoot the bad guys dead and kiss the girl before the end credits roll, or something to that effect LOL. So I had no doubt at all he could pull a rug from under my feet and perform the White Knight display at all.
Now I'm gonna go hide before he sees this post; if he wasnt lying on ther other thread and he IS like James Bond, I am so dead; no matter how many bullets I shoot at him they'll just bend out of the way, and if he throws a fork at me it'll probably take me in the head, and kill my faithfull henchman 5 meters to my right
 ThusSpokeZarathustra
Msg: 365
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 2:35:42 PM

hey guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

message 415

i've reported you for your inappropriate words to Mz. Fleuron.

you obviously have no idea how to relate to a real lady.

stick to the skanks and barflies that you may actually have a slim chance with.

This has to be the height of POF wankaliciousdom.
 Fleuron
Msg: 366
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:09:15 PM

…he was like James Bond…

If he was like Sean Connery circa 1964 I am so Pvssy Galore.
 Rob3444
Msg: 367
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:49:13 PM
I checked out James Bonds racist page and he does look like James Bond but I don't think Bond was a bigot or a tattle tale. lol
 Meems919
Msg: 368
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 4:40:46 PM

but I don't think Bond was a bigot

Even at my advanced age, it still surprises me (I read the profile to which you referred) when people openly display their racism. Amazing. Thanks for pointing that out, Rob
 Rob3444
Msg: 369
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 4:42:52 PM
No Mr Bond you're not getting any more dates.
I was referring to your reference to "scary black clown in the White house"

I will have to report to to POF police
 Rob3444
Msg: 372
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:24:50 PM
Help! the "You are hot" thread has created a turrets thing in me. I never would use those words but now it's become uncontrollable.
Every Hot I mean pretty lady I see I have to say "you are hot" to them.
It's getting worse now. Today I said "You are a hot snack", "You are a hottie", "You are sizzling hot hot hot"
I can't stop myself. I hope we all become desensitized to this soon. I am going insane.

Oh no a woman walking down the street, Hello! You're Hot, real hot so hot I want to eat you. Sorry I din't mean it it's a tick I piked up from the famous "You are hot thread" on POF. Who's that guy. No I can't help it please don't hurt me, I din't mean it!
 ThusSpokeZarathustra
Msg: 373
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:38:14 PM
Rob3444;

You're Hot.
 FaithPureHumorFun
Msg: 374
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:51:46 PM
I think what you are really saying is, your not turned off by them telling you that you are hot. Your turned off by the fact that is all they ever say and therefore you get the opinion that sex is truly all they want. Plenty of those in here, your hot, your sexy, I'd like to be your boyfriend, meanwhile never asking you any questions about your life or what the two of you might have in common, just a bunch of sex talk. I get that too and yes it turns me off if that's all they talk about. Of course we want to be "hot" to the right guy, and quite frankly I hope I'm still hot in general...but when you are looking for a real relationship, you hot and only your hot doesn't quite do the trick.

I get quite a few emails from 30 yr olds and 20 yr olds that say, hey sexy, your hot, your this or that...I think to myself...how ridiculous. LOL

Anyway, hope you have luck in the future finding the right one, wish that for us all actually.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 375
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:34:40 PM
You know, so much shit has been thrown into this thread that has not a damn thing to do with what the OP posted. I think it needs to be reposted.

Now notice, NOWHERE does she state that "you're hot" was the first message she received NOR did she say anything of a sexual nature was said to her.

Guys, I have a problem here. I want your opinion men and women. If someone you started to chat/text whatever, and after a while before you meet them they will say You Are Hot do you think they are break dealers. I find very insulting and I stop contacting them. Thank you
 Rob3444
Msg: 377
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:01:51 PM
Now notice, NOWHERE does she state that "you're hot" was the first message she received NOR did she say anything of a sexual nature was said to her.

So that's how this all started!

Guys, I have a problem here. I want your opinion men and women. If someone you started to chat/text whatever, and after a while before you meet them they will say You Are Hot do you think they are break dealers. I find very insulting and I stop contacting them. Thank you

Lets go through it and get to the bottom of it so we can get on with our lives.

"I have a problem" looks as though she has a problem and that's what we are here for.
"and after a while before you meet them" It seems to have been a while.
" I find it very insulting" She finds it "very" insulting.

She has a problem, takes her time then gets very insulted.
What does it all mean? Why did this have to happen to this poor woman?

I say the guy that did this to her should come forward and expose himself!
 NotSeekin
Msg: 378
view profile
History
You ... temperature or WHO
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:24:41 PM
I am no pycho... Dr., but if a woman is expecting non-respectful comments, what does that say about her?

It's surely okay to be comfortable with who you are. But it's sort of sad that someone is thought of as a thing, perhaps even a pretty thing, instead of things similar to:
-- What a great personality she has
--How fun it is to be around her
-- What a positive outlook on life she has
--Wow, her laughter is contagious & love the way she is smiling so often
--I sure look forward to spending time with her
--My life is better just to know her
 adora71
Msg: 379
You ... temperature or WHO
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:43:36 PM
Great comments. Rob 3444, you made me laugh quite hard.

And notseekin--I think most women would just love to hear any of those things from a man they were dating.

I don't know if I would want to read "you are hot" before I met the person. Having said that, if a couple of meetings had passed and the guy hadn't made any comment on my appearance, I would probably be quite happy to hear "you are hot" if I liked him. Some people just don't know how to say things creatively, and I think attraction is pretty important.
 Capn_America
Msg: 380
Not enough info to answer properly
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:43:03 AM

I've been called worse...

You know what, Gudgirl? I'd call you worse. Much....MUCH worse.... lol

but I don't think Bond was a bigot

Actually, in the books at least (a little bit in the movies, but less) James Bond was incredibly sexist, not afraid to slap a woman around, and in the books only, as racist as Ian Fleming was. But he was a man of his time, racism wasn't rare in the 1930's-40's.

18 pages and we start from scratch.... it's not like there's a definitive answer when we sum up all the 'opinions' and preferences.

Well, I dunno about you, but it gives me to do instead of actually WORKING on a saturday, so let's go back to page 1....
 Rob3444
Msg: 382
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 5/11/2012 6:56:34 AM
@ anita_555 I feel I got caught, kind of embarrassed and trilled at the same time, that I got a direct mention by a celebrity.
Just so you know my satire was not really that personal towards you but rather at the length of this thread. The thread blown so out of proportion and went in so many direction. In real life when I'm not kidding around I do get you and I would not say you are hot to someone right of the starting gate. It's hard not to at times though. Congratulations on finding someone, it's always easy for the "attractive" ones.

@ Capn So Bond was not afraid to slap a woman around? Are you implying that it's wrong to slap them around just before mounting them? Wheres the fun in sex if that's the case?

@adora71. Thanks and I checked out your profile and we like the same music and you are so um what can I say oh ya attractive. How do you like Ontario?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >