Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HeartOn64
Msg: 58
You are Hot!!!Page 3 of 43    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Bring it you Sexy, Long-haired, Stikki Dixx!

You know I just had a thought...I wonder if most women expect men to "behave like women"
in order to let down thier emotional guards...let alone thier panties.
 JSNC7
Msg: 59
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:44:19 AM
" You know I just had a thought...I wonder if most women expect men to "behave like women"
in order to let down thier emotional guards...let alone thier panties. "

Yes, I believe that they do, and in my experience, most women don't fathom a man who approaches them that way, meaning with sincerity, genuine interest, respect, sensitivity, and manners
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 60
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:44:33 AM

You know I just had a thought...I wonder if most women expect men to "behave like women"
in order to let down thier emotional guards...let alone thier panties.

Now, that's an interesting thought. WHOA! I'm suddenly starting to appreciate you for your MIND, too!!

Perhaps I'm not the pig I believe myself to be.
 cooldog65
Msg: 61
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:45:15 AM
HeartOn64 - you are hot, too, and I would have sex with you asap.

ThePigOfYourDreams is ready to play hide the bacon/sausage with you...He's ready to pork...
 HeartOn64
Msg: 62
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:53:14 AM
You guys crack me up....I'm more of a sausage girl....but Cooldog's would do ....lol

See ladies......it's all in fun and really no sweat off my 'balls' to banter and talk sexually with men.
If you don't realize by now that men are physical and women are emotional and the only way
to create a bridge is to relax and go with the flow and expect them to be after your lady bits.......you will simply stay single,sexually frustrated and highly principled.

What's the good in that?

It's really a shame that men who are sexual beings are even considered "pigs".

I, for one...love my man BECAUSE he's a man,because he sexualizes me,because he loves me for understanding he's a man with needs and because he thinks I'm hot.

And guess what?

I get what I need sexually too so it's WIN WIN as long as I don't expect him to act like a woman!
 heretomeet1948
Msg: 63
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:53:42 AM
Start buying your cat harem. They will never disappoint you with their oh so uncivilized ways and manner of speech like men will.

Being called hot is a compliment on every level of man-speak. Other than your pic, on a physical basis all he has to go on is your looks. While emailing he can't comment on your breath, your teeth, your made of gold heart, your true intelligence etc...

It's fairly ridiculous in a day and age when even compliments as tame as that has to be PCified, just another way in which to mold men into softer, more androgynous beings. I'm not having it. :D

Though you do need to put on your profile something along the lines of, " I will over analyze what you say, even if you're being nice to me." So the guys know what they're getting into.
 WiseBurro
Msg: 64
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:03:09 AM
How's this:

Ohh, honey you are sooooo intelligent and nurturing....!

Eh? Need a cold shower yet?
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 65
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:15:22 AM

You are nuts...

Maybe they get that idea from the pics with the massive knockers in the tight dresses?

I think you're hot and I don't like you..

Men are disgusting, you're quite right, princess, block and delete...

I was thinking the same thing....

But... in that... if I have never met you.... I agree... I really don't want the random hot or sexy comment.... wait until we meet... then let me know if it works for you.....
 x_file
Msg: 66
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:30:38 AM

I find very insulting and I stop contacting them. Thank you

Okay. You are ugly.

You're welcome!
 cooldog65
Msg: 67
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:31:33 AM

You guys crack me up....I'm more of a sausage girl....but Cooldog's would do ....lol

See ladies......it's all in fun and really no sweat off my 'balls' to banter and talk sexually with men. If you don't realize by now that men are physical and women are emotional and the only way to create a bridge is to relax and go with the flow and expect them to be after your lady bits.......you will simply stay single,sexually frustrated and highly principled.

What's the good in that?

It's really a shame that men who are sexual beings are even considered "pigs".

I, for one...love my man BECAUSE he's a man,because he sexualizes me,because he loves me for understanding he's a man with needs and because he thinks I'm hot.

And guess what?

I get what I need sexually too so it's WIN WIN as long as I don't expect him to act like a woman!

Well said. You definitely understand how I think. Awesome.
 OutMind
Msg: 68
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:33:44 AM
The OP does happen to have one point. And that is that if all a guy can say is that you are hot, perhaps the guy is not that great, or have very good social skills when it comes to women.

The interesting thing is that most of the stuff that tells guys how to pick up girls tell you that the one thing to never do is to complement a woman or should I say a HOT woman physically. That is a big no no. And the reason why is because by telling her that she is hot, he just became one more idiot in a long line of idiots that told her that same line. That doe not mean that hot women do not like to be complemented, but rather that being told that they are hot, why not ask something about them, what makes her tick. "Hey, nice bracelet, is it Turkish?"
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 69
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:37:12 AM
It's the wording. Saying someone is hot, delicious, sexy makes it sound like they just want to have sex with the person and she isn't just a sex object. I would say pretty, attractive, beautiful. Just be a gentleman.
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 70
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:44:47 AM

I would say pretty, attractive, beautiful. Just be a gentleman.

Wait! So, the key to it all is to use words that are essentially synonymous with "hot", but sound much more eloquent due to having more syllables?

Enlightening.
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 71
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:46:44 AM
"I just can't accept some men being socially inept, intrusive creatures."

You are too wound up if you feel that is intrusive or it makes a man socially inept to give a compliment like that.

"Woman = intelligent = witty = creative = talented = good conversationalist = sensitive = appropriate, etc."

Men are not psychics, so your appearance is often the first type of commentary a man will make before learning more.

"I respond well to people who see me as a whole human being and don't feel the need to to attempt sexual intimacy without any intellectual, or emotional intimacy. I can't say I get particularly offended by crass comments, but they do bore me and make my lip curl a little."

You need to relax and accept truth at face value. Your inability to embrace and accept a simple compliment and over analyze leads to paralysis. Lexicon isn't something born with as it is learned, and regardless of the pacing of ones learning ability or capacity, sometimes a compliment should be greeted with a polite thank you. Being offended by a compliment is rude unless you have a good logical reason.
 fall-blossom
Msg: 72
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:47:03 AM
I don't mind being called hot 'cause at least I know I am somewhat acceptable. What I don't really like is when getting to know someone and they message via email everyday to touch base greeting me with, "Hi sexy...how is your day going?" I'd like to see my name used in some of these greetings as it is more personal to me. When a guy says "Hi sexy" it leaves me thinking that he is messaging twenty other women with the same greeting and thus has no special meaning.
 Maleman999
Msg: 74
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 8:58:39 AM

I would say pretty, attractive, beautiful. Just be a gentleman.

I would be willing to bet that using any of these words-pretty, attractive, beautiful-will set off alarm bells in some women who would be going nuts making the same accusations as using the word "hot"-accusing men of being interested in sex, like it's an unnatural, awful disease. Any reference to physical appearance is a horrible crime to some woman. These are the women who are preaching that men should only be interested in inner beauty, and nothing else-who are usually the same women who would never date a guy they found physically unattractive .

I'm also willing to bet that no guy would ever be offended if a woman sent him a message and said he's hot/looks hot. Men don't have crazy hormones going off trying to read in between the lines and coming up with delusions of devious plots from a very simple statement or word.
 good_catch77
Msg: 75
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:08:38 AM

I'd much rather go on a date with someone who thinks I'm hot,than not!

To me this is what its about. I want someone that is attracted to me...as me attracted to them. If its not both ways then why date?

So if a guy (or woman) cannot use the word "hot" what is the PC term now?

We've all got red flags and their isn't anything wrong with that...but maybe give these guys a chance. Take the compliment as it is, then on the 1st meeting tell them why the word "hot" is a red flag to you. Then based on his reaction to your explanation continue to see him or enjoy the rest of your date and say no thanks.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 76
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:14:37 AM
I think this is right up there with kiss or no kiss, someone
calling you sweetheart, honey, etc.
It all depends who says it.
If I think the person is attractive, I don't mind kisses, pet
names or being called hot.
If I don't find the guy attractive, if in fact I find him unattractive
or gross, then all of the above are clearly gross.

It's all in the context.

Now can everyone just look at my profile please?

*snort*
 Pingshooter
Msg: 78
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:31:47 AM
How's this;

"You are very attractive."

I write that all the time.
I don't mean anything sinister, I just want to compliment. Maybe, on those close to me, hoping they see something they are interested in, with my profile. But, seriously, compliments are given where due.

OP..You are, and those I tell others the same, who are, to me.

Separate the wheat from the chaff, and live is easy.
 DreamieDreamer
Msg: 79
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:45:58 AM
Still at the end of the day its the meaning behind the words that matters not the words themselves, if it was ment as a complement then take it as such.

In some instances, I think at the end of the day it is "who" sent said message and how "they" appear on the OP's personal hot scale.

I tend to wonder if Brad Pitt (eww) or George Clooney (refrain) (or whom ever she finds utterly attractive) were to inbox the OP with the statement "You're Hot, Wanna grab some coffee" she would practically wet herself trying to respond and get ready at the same time.

Yes, there is a proper time, place and attitude about saying some things, but we really have to keep in mind that men are visual and tend to speak without much thought to how the woman is going to feel, at least until they know each other and have established a relationship. To a dude, and thanks to media and society, "your sexy, your hot, your beautiful, yada yada yada, are ALL forms of COMPLIMENTS to her attractiveness and should always be thought of as such.

I will always take compliment when a man takes a few minutes out of his day to stop and express his appreciation for me and the fact that I might have made his little willy wink a bit from a nap. It is a good feeling and should always be a confidence boost, not an ignition switch to set off the attitude.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 80
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 9:51:15 AM
If someone is messaging me here to actually talk and meet, I'll assume they may think I am hot so it's redundant (because who messages someone they don't think is hot?). I don't agree naturally because it's just not the case, nor do I hand out points for being told this because I assume it's what they think I want to hear, but I'll still say thanks - it's better than saying something like "I wish I could say the same", or "you may not think so in person" or any number of other replies.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 81
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 10:41:20 AM
OP.....I'm with you Sugar, dump his azz... Haven't even made to the first date, and he's already lied to you. LOL
 Fleuron
Msg: 82
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 10:42:18 AM
I don’t care for the ‘You’re hot,’ because it’s cliché and unimaginative and lazy. I don’t care for boring men. But I wouldn’t necessarily be insulted, unless the delivery was particularly pervy. I’d thank him and see what else he has to say, if anything.

If he generally is unable to express original thought, that would be a deal breaker for me.

OP. If it’s a deal breaker for you, then it’s a deal breaker. You don’t need to justify your choices to anyone else.
 pescando75
Msg: 84
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:16:18 AM
You have a filter to weed out the "undesirables." Congrats. It's called common sense. (Which, ironically, is super HOT!)
 DeborahC56
Msg: 85
view profile
History
You are Hot!!!
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:24:12 AM
I've had my share of compliments and don't dissect what they say or pick it apart. A compliment is a complment. I simply say...THANK YOU. If they write back with some lude comments, than I just don't respond.

I also cant help but wonder if the OP was maybe fishing for compliments from us to affirm that she's hot ? Hmmm
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >