Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cchesca
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Are there ever any happy ever afters on POF with over 45's?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I once met a really nice man on POF. We would talk for hours on the phone before meeting and once we met, we had great chemistry. We are not together now, but I have NO regrets. We both had a wonderful time just being together.

Is there happy ever after when you are over 45?.....YES....It may not be forever, but you can certainly be happy even if it is only for a short time.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Are there ever any happy ever afters on POF with over 45's?
Posted: 7/26/2013 6:47:51 PM

I've heard say that a couple should buy and live in their own home together so it's neither his or hers, it's theirs .

that friend i mentioned back on page 3 of this thread lives with her second husband in the home that she bought with her first husband. however, her marriage did fall apart within a few months of her moving into that house, so it's not like she has "memories" to exorcize!

LOL!

plus, Husband 2 has helped her do so much work on the place that it really is *theirs*!
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/29/2013 12:36:19 PM
Having just turned 45 (yippee f'n whooha)
I suspect the same trajectory of performance that was here and IRL as before
It was just a day on the calendar
Not like some cosmic shift in paradigm reality occurred

Let the new miserable continue
Long live the indifference - Celebrate the Apathy - Meh.
 sassyscorpiochick
Msg: 126
Posted: 10/23/2013 12:19:12 AM
I thought we were going to be a sucess story. We made it 2 1/2 years. It hurts. I hate ending relationships when you know you love somone, but can't make it work.

So, I am back to looking for my happily ever after.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >