Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StraylightRunn
Msg: 13
What would you do?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm not a woman so...idk how this is for women. But for me if it was someone I'd met publicly before and knew at least a little I would have just let them sleep. However I could understand a woman not wanting to.
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 16
view profile
History
What would you do?
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:06:54 PM
It is really difficult to answer your question because you should have never let him inside your house.
1. If someone you hardly know is picking you up don't let him inside.
2. Don't have someone you hardly know pick you up. What if he fell asleep in his car while driving with you in it?
3. Someone you hardly know falls asleep on your couch you call an ambulance as Landra already stated.
 jmark4
Msg: 26
What would you do?
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:00:44 AM
lol; this guy is a mess;

just blow him off and dont worry about it.

huge lack of class by him
 acsmith72
Msg: 28
What would you do?
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:24:03 AM
You should never talk to this guy again, he has no class at all.
 Maleman999
Msg: 35
What would you do?
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:48:11 AM
The money for the cab fare would be better spent if you took a cab to the location of the date instead of having a guy pick you up. If after the date, you felt comfortable with the guy and he offers you a ride home, that's when he finds out where you live. If the date goes badly or for any reason you don't want to see the guy again, take a cab (or bus) home.

Another thing I don't understand is you obviously had to wake him up to get into the cab and he had to give the cab driver his address, so he agreed to the cab ride instead of insisting on driving home. So why would he get all pissy afterwards?
 Frogy27
Msg: 42
view profile
History
What would you do?
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:59:41 PM
rule number 1 never ever ever trust any one ever not even family rule number 2 dont let any one no ware you live ever in less it family rule number 3 never give out any info about ur self ever just ur first name thats it rule number 4 if you must txt our call person get a burnphone for dateing and such i have 3 rule number 5 always meet in public for ever date and dont ride toghter ever take ur own way. rule number 6 alawys let 3 to 5 ppl no if you going on a date and info about date and what time you should be back txt them updates as need rule number 7 alawys have a way out from date our any place ur meet no ware back door is so if date going bad you can dispper in ten mins tops. rule number 8 always have a way to defend ur self a knife gun teaser mace any form of fighting in self defence learm if you have 2 rule number 8 double dates are safer go with a freid our have some one follow you to watch ur back . rule number 9 ur safety is number one dont feel safe our feel somthing is funny out of places leave dont explain just leave . rule number 10 never never never trust any one
 softy599
Msg: 53
view profile
History
What would you do?
Posted: 4/25/2012 8:53:33 AM
You called a cab, he got in it. What the hell was he so mad about. He's an ass. Move on!
 Maleman999
Msg: 54
What would you do?
Posted: 4/25/2012 9:49:41 AM

You called a cab, he got in it. What the hell was he so mad about.

I think I know why. When the OP woke him up, he thought that he spent the night there with her, making love, then passing out. When he realized that he just had a cat nap on her couch, he got mad because the OP didn't drag him to her bedroom.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >