Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How would you retaliate when cheated on?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 326
view profile
History
How would you retaliate when cheated on?Page 14 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
You should have just remained friends it seems. She discovered she was not really feeling it for you sexually and what you did was spiteful, nasty and immature. It is not your business to tell the wife of the cheating husband. He on the other hand may come after you with revenge on his mind also. . You have lost your friend and you may lose much more..... Watch your back..

I think to have all sorts of fantastic revenge scenarios in your head is fine. It is another thing to carry them out.

Paladin2015
Msg: 327
How would you retaliate when cheated on?
Posted: 10/18/2015 4:31:35 AM
Bartender I really did it this time
Broke my parole to have a good time
When I got home it was 6 A.M.
The door was locked so I kicked it in

She was tripping on the bills
I think she was high on some pills
She threw my shit out into the yard
Then she called me a bum and slapped me real hard

And in my drunken stupor I did what I should've never done
Now I'm sitting here
Talking to you
Drunk and on the run

[Chorus:]
I'm sitting at a bar on the inside
Waiting for my ride on the outside
She broke my heart in the trailer park
So I jacked the keys to her ****ing car
And crashed that piece of shit, then stepped away

Ya know Moe I'll probably get ten years
So just give me beers til they get here
Yeah I know the sun is coming up
And y'all are probably getting ready for closing up

But I'm trying to drown my soul
I'm tired of this life on a dirt road
Everything that I love is gone
And I'm tired of hanging on

She got me sitting at a bar on the inside
She stole my heart in the trailer park
And crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away

Guess it was meant to be
Romance is misery
So much for memories
And now I'm headed to the penitentiary
See me on TV
The next cop series I am a danger
I guess I should've did something about my anger
But I'll never learn
Real things I don't concern
I pour kerosene on everything I love and watch it burn
I know it's my fault
But I wasn't happy it was over
She threw a fist
So I crashed that piece of shit Nova

And now I'm going back again
Back to the pen to see my friends
And when we all pile up that county van
They'll ask me where I've been

I been at a bar on the inside
She broke my heart in the trailer park
And crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away

Nah na na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 328
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:47:34 AM
I returned a pair of someone else's earrings to her and apologized for the mistake when her jaw dropped.

Gotcha!
 sealady111
Msg: 329
Posted: 10/18/2015 5:04:39 PM
^^^^^ Love it..
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2015 8:31:19 PM

I returned a pair of someone else's earrings to her and apologized for the mistake when her jaw dropped.

Gotcha!

Post-Breakup -- Like, showing her you've moved on and you figured she left her earrings lying around but really they were a new gal's who you porked?

Or right after you found out she was cheating -- to make her feel like she was cheated on?

If the latter, I could see doing that if she didn't know you knew about her cheating... to make her respond & admit to her own cheating by saying "Yeah? Well, I've been boning Greg because I knew you were a POS and a cheater," where you use the "Gotcha!" by saying "No, see, this is a trick to make you admit to cheating on me. I found out. But you can keep these earrings. Got them at a garage sale for $5... it's about as much as you're worth, so I don't want them..."

If it's not a fake play like that, she's going to feel BETTER about cheating.
 sealady111
Msg: 331
Posted: 10/19/2015 12:15:42 AM
When my husband cancelled our marriage and I found out he had cheated we were still sharing the marital boat.
We only had 1 key and it was a special one so we would have to contact each other to pick up the key when we wanted to use the boat.

So one day when it was my turn, I took a box of condoms.
Opened about 8 of the individual packets and left the torn open packs in the box.
And the box open and in full view.
I took home the actual condoms.

He said absolutely nothing.
When the marital boat was sold he sent me a box with my things from on board and it included the open condom packs.
I laughed and laughed. Even though he said nothing it made me feel better.
 RME40
Msg: 332
Posted: 10/29/2015 6:53:46 PM
I would simply cut all ties with the person and move on with my life. It would be wise to be the better person and not do something that you might regret later.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2015 10:58:37 PM

When my husband cancelled our marriage and I found out he had cheated we were still sharing the marital boat.
We only had 1 key and it was a special one so we would have to contact each other to pick up the key when we wanted to use the boat.

So one day when it was my turn, I took a box of condoms.
Opened about 8 of the individual packets and left the torn open packs in the box.
And the box open and in full view.
I took home the actual condoms.

He said absolutely nothing.
When the marital boat was sold he sent me a box with my things from on board and it included the open condom packs.
I laughed and laughed. Even though he said nothing it made me feel better.

This story confuses the total hell out of me. You did what?? You laughed and laughed because of why?? Nothing makes sense to me here.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2015 4:31:02 PM

I would simply cut all ties with the person and move on with my life. It would be wise to be the better person and not do something that you might regret later.

Well, yeah -- that is playing it on the safe side to avoid in-the-moment-reactionary responses and all that. But if one's capable of keeping a cool head and being logistical about everything while keeping potential regret with ideas in mind, if there's an opportunity there won't be blow back & reasonably puts them in their place -- do it. It's something one enjoys later rather than regretting. :)

This story confuses the total hell out of me. You did what?? You laughed and laughed because of why?? Nothing makes sense to me here.

Yeah, it was kind of confusing to me, too. If you're "still sharing the marital boat" -- doesn't that imply you're Separated at least, where it isn't so much 'cheating', although may not be kosher? Confused if she met she found out later that he was banging on the boat WHILE they were fine-n-dandy-married.

Also -- her taking condoms out of his box of condoms in their shared-boat-for-an-interim-period -- how is that revenge? Just an annoyance. Kinda would make the bad spouse feel better, thinking his now ex is a little wonky or something, I dunno. :)
 ExpendableYouth
Msg: 335
Posted: 10/30/2015 8:20:24 PM
There is no reason to retaliate. Two wrongs don't make a right.

They all get theirs later in life. It may not be tomorrow, maybe not next month or even year...but they do eventually get theirs.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2015 1:10:19 AM

There is no reason to retaliate. Two wrongs don't make a right.

BAD ARGUMENT. I know what you mean and I agree in that sense, but -- retaliation does Not Mean It's a Wrong. :)

Post-breakup you retaliate walking in to the place you both go to with the hotter girl who Was just a friend but Now more than friends-- are you doing something wrong? Nope.

Usually people's "gut" reactions right after being screwed over is a wrong to some extent -- but if you play your cards right, you'll have a sweet smile on your face. Unfortunately, you ride on the environmental circumstances in order to execute.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 337
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2015 9:26:54 AM
^ I just don't see that 'retaliation' even makes sense. Earlier in this thread, I explained such, and some responses implied that where I was coming from was trying to be 'civilized' or 'above it', as if I had to fight the urge or were denying that I had it. But that's not the case - to me, it just doesn't even apply in the first place. In the way that it isn't relevant to use a vacuum cleaner to mow your grass.

Somebody cheats on me, we just don't belong together and we're breaking up immediately and permanently. They might have lied to me in the sense that they claimed to be monogamous or they felt a certain way about me which led to an 'agreement' to be in a relationship together...but there is no affront or 'wrong' which prompts any kind of 'equalizing' or 'retaliation' as if someone stole my wallet or hit me in the face. Don't make sense.

Even if I feel very very strongly for someone, as if I were in love and believed that the other person truly loved me back...upon some cheating, I would be hurt. Of course I would. But I have the sense to know that it's because my illusion of what I believed was happening between us was revealed to be an illusion, and at that moment that person is no longer who I previously thought that they were, therefore any emotional energy responding to the illusion just isn't natural...Don't know if I'm explaining it right at the moment.

The only thing which would make sense...the 'wrong' which demands addressing or 'retaliation'...is that I was lied to in some way or another (we would've only been together in the first place if I believed they were monogamous and that they felt a certain way about me, as in wanting to be with me). But my response to this is what I've already elucidated - breaking up. End of story. A person would no longer be important to me enough to 'punish' them for lying, or to 'even some score' by cheating myself.

Now...it's at this point in my explanation when some people would give me some jibber-jabber about how emotion and logic are different, that emotion doesn't always make sense, and that I can't say that I'd be so logical in a potentially emotional situation, unless I am some cold emotionless inhuman. But that's a whole different conversation and is kind of stupid at it's premise. Emotion and logic aren't 'opposites' in the way that they are commonly thought of incorrectly. Some of us have a little 'sense' in our emotions. What people often really mean here is the difference between being rational and irrational, logical or illogical...but not emotional versus logical.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 338
Posted: 10/31/2015 9:31:32 AM
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

- Klingon Proverb
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2015 9:35:48 AM
^ Yes, if 'revenge' were somehow the aim, I guess that my response to cheating would be the most effective of all.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2015 6:14:55 PM

I just don't see that 'retaliation' even makes sense.

It may not make sense, and sometimes it may. The point is to put someone in their place to correct them so they at least think twice about doing it again, if they clearly wronged the other person.

Somebody cheats on me, we just don't belong together and we're breaking up immediately and permanently. ..... ...but there is no affront or 'wrong' which prompts any kind of 'equalizing' or 'retaliation' as if someone stole my wallet or hit me in the face. Don't make sense.

There was no 'wrong' by them lying & cheating? So a fitting retaliation to someone hitting you in the face -- can be OK, but someone lying & cheating on you isn't? I think in both cases, retaliation may be warranted... as both people wronged you. Part of that judgment call is whether the retaliation can actually be executed properly, and if that will make them think twice about doing said wrongs again.

When said guy hits you in the face, it's the Emotional pain. It's different than a klutz walking down the sidewalk, tripping and the top of his head jamming your nose giving the same level of pain as a punch. The guy doing that isn't going to get an assault charge, just as a gf isn't going to file a charge and it's not going to be a "hurtful" situation if on their bike ride in the park, her klutz of a BF bumps her bike sending her off her bike and her head hitting a rock on the ground. If he instead clocked her for talking about her damn soap operas yet-again, even with only 50% of the physical pain the bike ride incident would bring -- there's still more hurt. He Wronged her vs being a klutz. Cheating, same thing -- they Wronged you on a level that can be pretty big.

Even if I feel very very strongly for someone, as if I were in love and believed that the other person truly loved me back...upon some cheating, I would be hurt. Of course I would. But I have the sense to know that it's because my illusion of what I believed was happening between us was revealed to be an illusion, and at that moment that person is no longer who I previously thought that they were, therefore any emotional energy responding to the illusion just isn't natural...Don't know if I'm explaining it right at the moment.

What you're describing is someone who thinks he's in a relationship, but he isn't. I had a friend in one of those situations - lol. "Dude, you're not ACTUALLY going out with her. Why do you think you two are a couple? You've merely been on a couple dates." Just because some was cheating on you doesn't mean it's one of those situations, no. It's that hurt that they were lying to you this whole time that they were into you fully in-that-way, while banging the mailman and the bartender behind your back. You see no pain in that? She didn't break up with you. She kept chugging & plugging away behind your back acting as if everything's just fine & dandy, snowing you the whole time. Wow. I'd rather get punched in the face. :)

With that said, sometimes cheating isn't horribly bad... you're on the rocks, the cat knows you two are going to break up and you guys just started going steady a little while ago, so in the end it was a premature thing that was more of a misdemeanor than a felony. But again, case by case basis + required opportunity to retaliate to make them think twice about doing it again (which is good for society).

The only thing which would make sense...the 'wrong' which demands addressing or 'retaliation'...is that I was lied to in some way or another

Yes, cheating is that. You're violating what you promised. You're deceiving them. On something very emotional -- and as I said, even a hit in the face isn't all about that physical pain... it's about whether it's purposely done or not. Much the same as if she was roofied, you wouldn't say she was "cheating" on you, just as the klutz guy stumbling on the sidewalk in the opposite direction head-butted your face (vs the a-hole guy at the bar doing so because he "don't like your kind around here").
 browneyesboo
Msg: 341
Posted: 11/3/2015 8:35:19 AM
I don't retaliate or get revenge.
I seriously forget them.
A coping skill I learned growing up was to put things
in a "box" and put them on a shelf. Out of sight,
out of mind.
I do that with people.

I think retaliation or revenge mostly makes the receiver
feel better. They think you got even so now you're square.

I'd rather they hang out on a limb...wondering.
For the rest of their life if possible.

hahahahahaha!.
 ThePig0fTheOpera
Msg: 342
Posted: 11/3/2015 1:42:47 PM
I'm really not sure how I would respond to this situation. I have never had anyone cheat on me. (that I know of)

However, I've had relationships end, and had the women I was involved with go to spots they knew I frequented in an effort to rub shit in my face. I handled it the same way every time. I got up, and walked out of the place. It probably felt like a victory to them at the time, but it wasn't. They would contact me months later, and bombard me with apologies.

For me, that's so much better than giving them the satisfaction of yanking the reaction out of you they were hoping for.
I can't say for certain I would go with the same method in a cheating scenario. It's certainly possible I would be in a much more volatile state of mind under those circumstances.
 cooldog65
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2015 5:40:01 AM
No need to retaliate. You're simply lowering yourself to their level.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2015 2:34:43 PM

I think retaliation or revenge mostly makes the receiver
feel better. They think you got even so now you're square.

Not true, as this other quote does the same thing.....

No need to retaliate. You're simply lowering yourself to their level.

.... it's Re-Defining "retaliation" to = something bad, low, etc.

For instance, if my GF gets p!ssed at me and breaks my keyboard, and I retaliate by cutting her off from ever using my computer, going out to the concert with my buddy instead of her, as he'll pay for some of the ticket (helping to get a new keyboard etc) -- how is that wrong?

Again, retaliation in the heat of the moment has a high risk of being a BAD decision, but that does NOT mean retaliation IS a bad decision. In FACT, a good decision of retaliation, when presented with the opportunity (many times breakups don't have good opps tho) -- is what should be EXPECTED of someone, for the good of society in general. Not doing so is just being chicken and fear of confrontation.

And BTW: The silent treatment IS retaliation, albeit many times a Very Weak one -- it's called passive-aggressive, which is aggressive, but in many cases it won't do much at all. So no, enough of the after-school-special fantasy of: Bob's been cheating on Sally and treating her like crap. Sally finds out he cheated on her with her friend Marcy. Sally decides not to talk to Bob anymore and just cut everything off including communication after texting "we're over". Sally walks away happy as a clam, while Bob sobs wondering "how? why?"

In reality: Sally's more hurt than Bob, and definitely is down the line. Bob's not that hurt. He wanted to talk with her about it, got frustrated about her not responding, but after a couple days he moves on, as he knows what's up. He feels just as guilty as if she didn't So swiftly cut him off. Sally isn't happy as a clam believing she got her "just dessert" (wait, side note: revenge is supposed to be bad, right? lol) -- she feels that way at first, as Bob just tried a few calls, knew he what was up, and went back to enjoying the life outside Sally as he already was. Sally wonders just as much whether he's still interacting with Marcy, Betty, and Veronica -- and why he liked them more than her. She lost her opportunity to put him in his place to make him think twice about it (beyond the situation itself breaking apart making him think that). Instead, she just ran away. I would feel BETTER with that in the end than being chewed out incessantly AND being dumped. The game of no-communication will only help the cheater still be in their clouded bubble thinking what they did was OK or not-that-bad.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 345
Posted: 11/10/2015 3:56:34 PM
norwegianguy456- I don't agree.
What does retaliating change?
You seem stuck in the thought that reacting back, in a negative way, can some how change another person's behavior.
I'll admit, I've been guilty of doing it, with ONE person. (IRL, I mean and honestly, I need to work on this with SOME of the people on the forums)
It didn't change him, at ALL.
In fact, with some people, getting someone upset is the GOAL.
By reacting, you just fed their ego.
When I did it, there were things I was upset about, I thought I could reason with him and when that didn't work, I got mad, be did he care? NO!
With the person I'm talking about it wasn't cheating, it was other things.
Just let me assure you of this............
There are some people in the world who have an empty place in the souls.
They will NEVER admit that, so everything they do is justified in their minds.
It doesn't matter who they hurt, or how we react, what we do, ANY action that tells them they made us suffer, whether it's hurt or anger, makes them feel better.
It's a hard thing for normal people to wrap their head around, but people that selfish and self centered are NOT normal.
The worst thing you can do to that type IS walk away, give them nothing.
That's what I HAD to learn to do.
PLEASE do some reading on narcissistic personality disorder.
Not everyone that cheats is a narcissist, but even if they aren't, I just can't see what retaliating does, except to give them ammunition to then say "SEE, they deserved it".
No, I'm just not going there, EVER again.
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 346
Posted: 11/10/2015 7:14:55 PM

They will NEVER admit that, so everything they do is justified in their minds.
It doesn't matter who they hurt, or how we react, what we do, ANY action that tells them they made us suffer, whether it's hurt or anger, makes them feel better.
It's a hard thing for normal people to wrap their head around, but people that selfish and self centered are NOT normal.
That's what I HAD to learn to do.
PLEASE do some reading on narcissistic personality disorder.
Not everyone that cheats is a narcissist, but even if they aren't, I just can't see what retaliating does, except to give them ammunition to then say "SEE, they deserved it".
No, I'm just not going there, EVER again.

I agree for the most part, but I have to say, when I retaliate against a cheater, someone who lied to me, abused my trust, wasted my time, endangered my health, I'm doing it mostly for my own benefit. It makes me feel better, a bit empowered even. Why should I keep quiet so they can stay comfortable? Especially with the last one, I wanted to me make sure he would never contact me again, so I ratted him out to the girl he was involved with unbeknownst to me. Partly because I wanted to freak him out (which worked - he never saw that one coming), to make me feel better, and also to give her the heads-up who she was involved with. Had I known when I first found out about his lies that he very likely has NPD, I would have acted differently, as any type of attention, good or bad, is supply for them. I would have never told him that I found out and simply started dating someone else - this "rejection" would have been much better retaliation.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2015 7:29:07 AM

What does retaliating change?

Ahhh, you're missing my underlying point tho, as you also say this:

You seem stuck in the thought that reacting back, in a negative way, can some how change another person's behavior.

Reacting/doing something back doesn't have to be a negative action Is my point. One of my examples is those who advocate for "no retaliation" but in contradiction also advocate applying the silent treatment (a passive-aggressive move) IS retaliating. It may be a better or worse move than other things. Sometimes, no retaliation is the best move. One should only apply an act of retaliation when there's Opportunity to make the person think twice in the end. Many times there's not. Sometimes there is.

In fact, with some people, getting someone upset is the GOAL. By reacting, you just fed their ego.

Yes, I agree, but again -- retaliation doesn't (have to) = lashing out.

Yes, there are some. Many many more who do, but it's Easy to think there's far more due to bad past experiences. For many it's enough where it will help aid them in thinking twice at least for doing X again. Most of the time you Won't see it. Just merely reacting and getting them pissed at you due to you pissed at them usually won't do it of course. But that's not what retaliation means -- that's just a form of emotional retaliation.

A form of retaliation. You're doing something specific that, although not bearing much weight, is the most you can do to maybe make them think twice, yes. Said type of empty people are not what all cheaters are. Most cheaters are not said people. There is no one-size fits all in what-to-do-when-someone-does-X-to-you. It depends on what X is, the circumstances involved surrounding it, the type of person they are, the type of relationship you have, the circumstances outside of everything combined with potential opportunities to do this-or-that, etc.

With most people, even Many who seem soulless and are to a certain degree -- IF one has the opportunity, they can at least, well, make them think twice about it. May not be much. But if everyone's too Chicken and fear confrontation to do so, and believe applying the silent treatment is the Only retaliation that exists that does anything to Anyone who does something pretty wrong -- then they need to get over the idea everyone's like their ex. :) It's the easy/selfish-way-out to think that applies to All, is what I'm saying.

No, retaliation does not have to do that. There's many situations where a friend or significant-other-turned-ex looks back and goes "Holy sh!t. And he/she said [this], and bam... yeah, made me realize I was a real idiot. Took me a while to realize it (or knew it right then)...." or even "Ya know, that made me think about things....," and those who are near them observe them hesitating to be or act like X as much later on. Usually it takes multiple people. But since 1 person isn't going to do much -- screw that, right?

"Oh, cool -- nothing works for anyone to even have a few grains of weight to think twice about something again! PHEW! I don't have to worry about anything anymore!" That's ALSO what people think who lash out and do silly forms of retaliation -- who cares, right? "It's not like anything would make them ever think twice about anything anyway -- it can't for anyone who does anything wrong." That's where I strongly disagree... even though YES, sometimes there's not going to be an opportunity for such a thing, and when there is, many times it's not going to do much more than be a quarter plopped in a jar. But sometimes it will be more than that.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 348
Posted: 11/11/2015 3:35:55 PM
norwegianguy456- Well, clearly you are calling me out that I'm referring to my ex, it wasn't exactly meant to be a secret. :D
I've lost count of how many times I've said that I KNOW that not everyone is like him, ESPECIALLY other men. (I'm not sure WHERE you are getting I said ALL people???)
What I'm saying is that the time I spent trying to get him to be decent, to keep our children out of world war 3, was useless.
It was clear, to me, who was being hurt with his selfishness, but he was NEVER going to see it that way.
He didn't/doesn't think he's selfish, in his mind, whatever is right for him is justified, it didn't matter that he was hurting our children and it didn't matter that that hurt me.
The more I pleaded, argued, got mad, whatever, the more he liked it.
I took me a while to GET it.
People with NPD feed off of attention, ANY kind of attention.
If you agree with them, they expect that.
They take and take and then take some more.
Once people get enough of that and and rebel, then that's when the REAL head games begin.
They will make YOU out to be the problem, EVERY time. You are the crazy one, the controlling one, and over time, I started to doubt myself.
Post divorce, the more I tried to get along with him, the more outrageous things he did. When I got mad and argued, he liked that even more.
I HAD to stop, for my sake and the sake of our children.
You are correct in saying not all cheaters have NPD.
I said that already, too.
But, habitual cheaters ARE selfish, by nature they DON'T care, or they wouldn't cheat.
Not saying anything, walking away isn't always passive/aggressive either.
The only way it is if someone is thinking, "Well, I'll show them, or if I'm quiet long enough, THEY will contact me."
Sometimes people do that.
Other times, doing nothing, walking away, is about the wisdom that comes from understanding the meaning of a phyrric victory.
In life, there ARE times when walking away is the only sane thing to do.

re·tal·i·a·tion
rəˌtalēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
the action of returning a military attack; counterattack.
"the bombings are believed to be in retaliation for the trial of 15 suspects"
synonyms: revenge, vengeance, reprisal, retribution, requital, recrimination, repayment; More
the action of harming someone because they have harmed oneself; revenge.

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 349
Posted: 11/11/2015 6:34:30 PM
Someone said in another thread

But please, no DSM-V classifications. No arm chair shrinks please.

To which I say:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 350
Posted: 11/11/2015 7:03:25 PM
trvstinKarma- Right?!
Just by the sheer volume of responses to the narc thread, it obviously exists.
It's not like you can look up at a blue sky and say it's purple, it's blue.
It is what it is, all day long. :)
Arm chair shrinks, pppffft!
It doesn't take a degree in psychology to call a duck a duck. ;)
Cheating is such an awful, hurtful thing.
I've never had that happen, I hope I don't.
What you went through, I can only imagine, I'm just glad you got OUT.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How would you retaliate when cheated on?