Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > birthday gift      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 6
view profile
History
birthday gift Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
First I would make sure his telling you he'd be there then not making it is something he can't help, because if he's just not going to be there because he doesn't want to be, I'd be moving on. But if he can't help how it turned out, then I'd get him a nice card, tell him he missed a great show and say you hope it works out better next year.

BTW, if I was your friend, I would certainly pay you for the ticket without you having to ask. If I really couldn't afford it and you really wanted me to go, then I would repay you in some other way, like buy your dinner or some such.
 DameWrite
Msg: 7
view profile
History
birthday gift
Posted: 4/27/2012 12:44:14 AM
There's 7 days in a birthday week right Capn?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > birthday gift