Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharminC
Msg: 51
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Now the high school kids are giving blows jobs so they can say their still a virgin.

^^^^^
Correction; NOWadays, these darling fubared shyt for brains kids are doing anal so they can say they are still virgins.

I wish I could teach HS sex ed. I'd have a coat hanger in one hand and a pair of clippers in the other. That oughta make the idea of abstinence more appealing.... no? *snicker

. After awhile, it feels like they are rubbing the same spot over and over and becomes annoying

Somebody ain't doing it right then. You poor poor thing.

weird that oral sex does nothing for me?

Yup
its weird
 11qq
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/10/2015 7:53:46 AM
cunnilingus is usually irritating if the clit is not moistened. am I not correct ladies?

i'm not saying it's abnormal as my ex wife says she had never enjoyed it in the past or with me. I used all kinds of techniques and lubes with her. and she was in her 20's and me in my 40's so it wasn't like she was all dry.

my story of frustration with the ex wife:
as I drew back the hood I hummed on her clit, I drew the alphabet on it with my tongue, I sucked it, I blew on it, I licked around and around it, I poked it with my tongue, I slapped it gently with my hand and my erect penis, I teabagged it, I butterfly teased it with my eyelashes, I used my fingers and toes on it, I explored with my fingers on other parts of her while I did all this but nothing but kissing, fondling her breasts and fingering turned her on and got her moist.

she required quite a bit of foreplay time before she was ready for coitus, sometimes 45 minutes. quickies were out of the question, but there were times when we went out to the dance clubs and she got a nice buzz on she got horny and maybe only 15 minutes of foreplay were necessary. at this point it was 2 am after the club but when she had a buzz on she couldn't cum and implored me to "Keep trying Tom, I'm right on the edge" even if it took hours. sometimes it ended at 4 or 5 am and I was worn out. sheesh......
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/10/2015 12:56:22 PM

she required quite a bit of foreplay time before she was ready for coitus, sometimes 45 minutes. quickies were out of the question, but there were times when we went out to the dance clubs and she got a nice buzz on she got horny and maybe only 15 minutes of foreplay were necessary. at this point it was 2 am after the club but when she had a buzz

This reminds me of my ex wife. She required about an hour of foreplay for her to be ready for anything. However, she loved decking out and going to restaurants or the Opera, and in the way back, wanted something really risky, like parking on some park and doing it on the back of our SUB, or by some lake, or just open the door, she would lean forward and be taken from behind. Just going to eat chicken wings or going to the local pub would not do it.
 Hearton64
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:26:27 AM

I don't like giving it or receiving it, at least as far as I have experienced it in the past.

At least you're honest and don't expect to receive but not give.

Giving blow jobs used to be the province of prostitutes who were paid for doing it.
Now women feel pressured to perform it as part of the routine.

What time period are you generalizing from?
The Victorian era???
If what you claim is true, prostitutes must have made ALOT
of money in those days because their wives and girlfriends
were too repressed and uptight to pleasure them orally!

I for one have never felt any pressure as I actually enjoy it.

As for recieving if a man is going down on a woman it
becomes wet within a second from his tongue.

I think the speed in which a woman gets off is in direct
relationship to how a woman feels about the man she's with
and his skill level.

If it takes forever or doesn't happen at all she's just not
turned on enough.

Didn't happen for me last night for just those reasons.

And the worst part is, I'm aces at giving head because
I know my way around my guys****and do it often!

And he seems clueless on the rare times he goes for it!

Funny how I've never stopped no matter how long it takes
or tired MY JAW GETS before he comes!

Arghhhh!
 NJgirl116
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:31:20 AM
*I think the speed in which a woman gets off is in direct
relationship to how a woman feels about the man she's with*

Disagree. I don't have orgasms from anything men do (doesn't bother me, I enjoy intimacy regardless).
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/12/2015 5:13:01 AM

Disagree. I don't have orgasms from anything men do (doesn't bother me, I enjoy intimacy regardless).

(prepares for the onslaught of guys here who are going to respond with "you just haven't been with the right guy yet", as if to suggest they are the right one)

Oh, and nice new picture, you, babe, you.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/12/2015 5:34:57 AM
Thank you. I tried to lie about it once but my partner was experienced and was not fooled. Fail on my part.
 gtomustang
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/12/2015 7:52:03 AM
(also ducking the crowd of men running over to tell her how they could be that guy)

is being nice, by faking, a fail?
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/12/2015 8:01:14 AM

Oh, and nice new picture, you, babe, you.

Pig, you dulling.
;-)

Giving blow jobs used to be the province of prostitutes who were paid for doing it.
Now women feel pressured to perform it as part of the routine.

What time period are you generalizing from?
The Victorian era???
If what you claim is true, prostitutes must have made ALOT
of money in those days because their wives and girlfriends
were too repressed and uptight to pleasure them orally!

I agree with Hearton. My experience have been totally the opposite since I was one of those guys that did not like bjs. What I leaned was that women like it, it was their personal toy for them to have fun and be in control of providing the pleasure.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/13/2015 7:59:42 AM

What I leaned was that women like it, it was their personal toy for them to have fun and be in control of providing the pleasure.

I used to date a woman who was amazing with her hands ! She'd get me to sit still while she teased the crap out of me - she knew how to get me right to the edge , ease back, and then build up again and again.

At times I felt close to going mad but in a good way !
 CharminC
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/13/2015 8:24:01 AM
I used to date a woman who was amazing with her hands ! She'd get me to sit still while she teased the crap out of me - she knew how to get me right to the edge , ease back, and then build up again and again.

At times I felt close to going mad but in a good way !

^^^
write it down and... sell it
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/13/2015 8:31:12 AM
^^^^^ I've written many short stories and have considered writing a novel but .... it's hard to stay focused for some reason, haha
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/13/2015 1:35:11 PM
Here's my short story.

Once upon a time, I met a hot chick.

I banged her.

It was good.

The End.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/16/2015 4:05:09 AM
Am sorry for that but it still seems that somethings missing.....Ive never had a woman not flip over good oral....course I take my time with tons of foreplay and kissing which sets the stage so to speak.....and as for her first orgasm love to keep her on the edge for the longest....its toe curling for her.....nothing like it and hopefully you get to enjoy that very feeling!....good luck!
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2015 10:05:34 PM
I never liked oral. Receiving it does nothing for me and I really do NOT want to do it to anyone. I will NOT do it to anyone and do NOT want it done to me. Touching me by fingers etc does more for me.
 Peas_
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/17/2015 10:39:02 PM
Yeah, weird. Just weird. Period.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:35:11 AM
I remember this Cat Eyes chick from my first time here on the forums. She pops up once in a blue moon.

A part of me dies every time she drops us the reminders of her aversion to oral sex.
 ElectricFish67
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/18/2015 5:21:37 AM
I am a 6th Degree Black Belt in the art of Tongue Fu. I've never failed at getting a woman to orgasm. Many men practice the art and never achieve Zen, and it's very possible the OP (who hopefully has had an orgasm by now) has met many of the failures who litter the path to Zen.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/18/2015 5:47:53 AM

The very term 'eating me out' suggests it is being performed without finesse.

Add the terms 'porking' and 'banging' to the list of descriptors for sexual activity that infest this site---lots of guys on here with zero 'finesse'---

(not all the guys---you know who you are...)

Sigh~
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:14:36 AM

Add the terms 'porking' and 'banging' to the list of descriptors for sexual activity that infest this site---lots of guys on here with zero 'finesse'---

Yeah, it takes a real pig to use such terms.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:22:15 AM

Here's my short story.

I banged her.

It was good.

The End.

Hey ! I recognize this story - you copied it from Penthouse Letters didn't you !
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:22:39 AM

Here's my short story.

I banged her.

It was good.

Nahhh. Once upon a time, met a hot chick, banged her. It was good. But she wanted more, and more, and more. and more.

And there's no end.

Hehehehe
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:25:05 AM

Yeah, it takes a real pig to use such terms.

Too true....haha ;-)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:13:29 AM
Sometimes true finesse requires some serious banging and porking, for what makes a great experience is variety, so sometimes it's slow, some other times sweat drenching intense.
 Peas_
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:16:09 AM

I remember this Cat Eyes chick from my first time here on the forums. She pops up once in a blue moon.

A part of me dies every time she drops us the reminders of her aversion to oral sex.

ah hem....check out her pics? I suppose if I were told that my snatch was as fishy as I looked, I wouldn't be getting finesse in oral and would make me self conscious.....He wasn't doing it right then honey.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?