Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 76
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

ah hem....check out her pics? I suppose if I were told that my snatch was as fishy as I looked, I wouldn't be getting finesse in oral and would make me self conscious.....He wasn't doing it right then honey.

I just joked on my coffee. Buuuhahahahahah ahhahah
 Hearton64
Msg: 77
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?
Posted: 8/18/2015 12:49:44 PM

Ha ha I am a Brit here so find the way you guys talk
like this yet your society is so hung up on nudity etc rather bizarre.

Ey matey...oh wait that's Aussie!

Hey Bloke

That's not a generalization or anything?
We all post naked pics of ourselves on Wednesdays.

Stick around. :p

It can be the same with felatio. Few women are good at it. It is an Art. Now men may like the sight of it happening, but the actual performance usually leaves much to be desired. So I thought it was of limited interest to me until I found a girl who was good at the practice.

And I dare say its the same with c. The very term 'eating me out' suggests it is being performed without finesse.

I'm partial to "muff diving" as it conjures up visions
of tan cliff divers flying face first into pink foamy seas!

It does take skills and effort for either and it doesn't hurt
to actually enjoy giving and receiving!
It's my forte.: )

And Pig?
I hear you about cat****fish.

Not AGAIN! WE KNOWWWWW!!!!
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/18/2015 12:52:30 PM

Hey ! I recognize this story - you copied it from Penthouse Letters didn't you !

Damn, you caught me white handed.
 Hearton64
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/18/2015 12:59:22 PM

What I leaned was that women like it,
it was their personal toy for them to have fun
and be in control of providing the pleasure.

Hell to the yeah!!!

I used to date a woman who was amazing with her hands !
She'd get me to sit still while she teased the crap out of me -

I could not just use my hands.
 Hearton64
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:04:46 PM

What I leaned was that women like it,
it was their personal toy for them to have fun
and be in control of providing the pleasure.

Hell to the yeah!!!

I could not just use my hands!!!
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:45:58 PM

I could not just use my hands!!!

Thanks !

; )
 tmd1954
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/18/2015 3:05:21 PM
It could be that they do it because they feel they have to. I myself find it erotic doing it. I take my time and do different things while I am giving a woman pleasure. You just don't lick, you nibble, you suck, you put your tongue under the clit. If you are good at it you can make a woman squirt. You have to find the right guy who knows what he is doing. have a great evening.
 UZEASY
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:06:46 PM

Here's my short story.

Once upon a time, I met a hot chick.

I banged her.

It was good.

The End.

This story of yours reminds me of cartoon character known as road runner. Beep Beep ! and done lol.

here is the music for your story lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dZYUSt6K0
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 10:59:36 PM

I never liked oral. Receiving it does nothing for me and I really do NOT want to do it to anyone. I will NOT do it to anyone and do NOT want it done to me.

You realize that every time a woman says that, God kills a kitten. Think of the kittens. :(

Add the terms 'porking' and 'banging' to the list of descriptors for sexual activity that infest this site---lots of guys on here with zero 'finesse'---

You're right. It's only making love. Softly, slowly, with only whispers by the candlelight and smiles of fruitful joy shared, as the man inserts his penis thru the hole in the bed sheet giving his long-term partner the love she so richly deserves, knowing it's the loving process of making a new baby, and only for that purpose -- void of any perversion of lust.

(not all the guys---you know who you are...)

(looking around; batting my eye lashes; looking around)
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/19/2015 7:13:33 AM
^^^
It's the terms used that turn me off. 'Porking' only brings to my mind a vision of an uncooked 'Little Sizzler' breakfast sausage. Hardly an image designed to arouse MY carnal excitement.

Maybe others are turned on by the 'meaty' connotation. IDK To each their own.

(looking around; batting my eyelashes; looking around)
 call_me_tater
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/19/2015 8:04:19 AM
Sex can be tender, raw, well done....
It's good there's so many words to describe it.
I love them all and use many of them.
It's not insensitive or crude....it's fun!
 oneday57
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/25/2015 4:28:34 AM
yep...might be you would be the one that does not like it but its been my experience that done right which is far from dog lapping or fast stuff...lol....time is the ticket and while Im not going to explain.... a womans mood has alot to do with it....lol
 oneday57
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/12/2016 4:51:00 AM
I can say I have never had a woman not enjoy oral....takes time to for lack of better terms prep. a woman during the climb to successful GOOD orgasms...lots of foreplay and kissing along with being comfortable which I'm sure your not because of what you've said.....and for those who say they fake orgasms...lol....if the man knows what hes doing theres no way you can fake it....and I'm far from any ego person!...lol
 south_city
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/12/2016 6:11:10 AM
I don't think it's weird or a bad thing. Some women ( like some men ) like giving better than receiving.
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/16/2016 12:15:19 AM
It's really boring. You aren't the only one.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Here we go with that not-everyone's-the-same spiel again
Posted: 7/16/2016 7:50:36 AM

“I can say I have never had a woman not enjoy oral.”

I knew one. In her words, she just “wasn’t very clitoral”. She was flattered, the first time I tried, but made it clear from that point on that she’d rather have the one-eyed trouser snake there, instead. That she enjoyed with great relish (and loudness).

No problems with numerous other gals, though (as a singer, I have a talented tongue)… so after we parted, my poor l’il manly ego was restored. :-D

Ironically, she was the best one I ever experienced getting BJ’s from. Not so good at first, but she got damned good with practice. Spoiled me for life, actually.
 David_Lang
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 1:14:26 PM
Ever since I have been intimate with girls I have never fully enjoyed Oral sex. Do I like to do it? yes I really do! Do I enjoy it happening on me? No, not really. Strange right?

Well I thought so too. That was until last year when i met a girl through my work. After a good few dates and we finally got to the bed room We start to get intimate. Then she goes off to do the thing to me. OMG! I thought my back snapped in four places. I have never experienced anything like it ever in my life, So I think its all down to sheer luck. But hey at least now I know how I like it. So maybe one day in a relationship I can share with her how I like it as I would hope she would do the same for me.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 7:32:33 PM
Many people feel like that about oral sex either giving or receiving it. Doesnt do it for them.... It probably depends on how it is done and by whom.

For me, I prefer other things.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/16/2016 8:29:22 PM
I dunno....I just can't get into giving while a woman does a crossword puzzle....
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/17/2016 2:12:01 AM

dunno....I just can't get into giving while a woman does a crossword puzzle....
That's funny. I have a tv in my room . I've often wished I could just grab the remote.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 96
view profile
History
What's an eight-letter word for... ooOO00ooooh baby!
Posted: 7/17/2016 4:07:27 AM
^^

ROTF

If you do it right, maybe you can make her mis-spell everything.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2016 12:51:12 PM

Do I like to do it? yes I really do! Do I enjoy it happening on me? No, not really. Strange right?

Yes -- very strange. :)

Well I thought so too. That was until last year when i met a girl through my work. After a good few dates and we finally got to the bed room We start to get intimate. Then she goes off to do the thing to me. OMG! I thought my back snapped in four places. I have never experienced anything like it ever in my life, So I think its all down to sheer luck

I think it's the other way around. You had Bad Luck previous to that to not really like it. I've had girls who were Horrible at going down on me. But a majority were at least adequate enough to like it. I'd probably say out of all the girls who've done so:

10% : Not good. All the way from only feeling like putting Mr Happy in a cup of warm water to downright Horrible.
30% : Not bad, good enough. Any pizza is good pizza when hungry. Will complain about not ever getting it; won't complain about not getting it all the time.
50% : Very Nice. Will want it as much as possible. Good stuff.
10% : Wow. It's better than sex with some girls.

It seems you went from Worst to First. :) Even when it's "not bad/good enough" I still enjoy it. Most of the time I'll just want it as foreplay. I won't have a calling for it, in and of itself.
 oneday57
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/1/2016 6:21:45 AM
LOL...I'm no big head with the act but have never had a woman not like what I have to offer.....sounds weird but preps a big part from much kissing and teasing to the elusive getting between her velvety thighs.....love it all and as I said I'm no bragger but its a forte of mine!....mmmmm the taste and scent of a woman!
 zonavar68
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2016 7:31:21 PM
I don't think it's wierd that you don't find oral sex a turn-on or interesting because I have a real dislike of anyone playing with my privates (I'm a guy) and really bizarrely find the concept of a woman being oral with my penis, etc. not a turn on. I'm in no way gay though, and have never and will never be interested in guys sexually. ;-)

I'm sure there are a lot more people out there who have strange feelings almost like asexuality in relation to certain 'accepted' ways of expressing intimate affection for someone else.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2016 4:22:32 PM
I will not do oral sex on a man and I would prefer a man touches me with his fingers etc instead of tonque. I hate tonques in my mouth. Therefor I hate that type of kissing. I hate any tonque contact.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?