Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 101
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I don't think it's weird or a bad thing. Some women ( like some men ) like giving better than receiving.
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 102
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?
Posted: 7/16/2016 12:15:19 AM
It's really boring. You aren't the only one.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Here we go with that not-everyone's-the-same spiel again
Posted: 7/16/2016 7:50:36 AM

“I can say I have never had a woman not enjoy oral.”

I knew one. In her words, she just “wasn’t very clitoral”. She was flattered, the first time I tried, but made it clear from that point on that she’d rather have the one-eyed trouser snake there, instead. That she enjoyed with great relish (and loudness).

No problems with numerous other gals, though (as a singer, I have a talented tongue)… so after we parted, my poor l’il manly ego was restored. :-D

Ironically, she was the best one I ever experienced getting BJ’s from. Not so good at first, but she got damned good with practice. Spoiled me for life, actually.
 David_Lang
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 1:14:26 PM
Ever since I have been intimate with girls I have never fully enjoyed Oral sex. Do I like to do it? yes I really do! Do I enjoy it happening on me? No, not really. Strange right?

Well I thought so too. That was until last year when i met a girl through my work. After a good few dates and we finally got to the bed room We start to get intimate. Then she goes off to do the thing to me. OMG! I thought my back snapped in four places. I have never experienced anything like it ever in my life, So I think its all down to sheer luck. But hey at least now I know how I like it. So maybe one day in a relationship I can share with her how I like it as I would hope she would do the same for me.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 7:32:33 PM
Many people feel like that about oral sex either giving or receiving it. Doesnt do it for them.... It probably depends on how it is done and by whom.

For me, I prefer other things.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/16/2016 8:29:22 PM
I dunno....I just can't get into giving while a woman does a crossword puzzle....
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/17/2016 2:12:01 AM

dunno....I just can't get into giving while a woman does a crossword puzzle....
That's funny. I have a tv in my room . I've often wished I could just grab the remote.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 108
view profile
History
What's an eight-letter word for... ooOO00ooooh baby!
Posted: 7/17/2016 4:07:27 AM
^^

ROTF

If you do it right, maybe you can make her mis-spell everything.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2016 12:51:12 PM

Do I like to do it? yes I really do! Do I enjoy it happening on me? No, not really. Strange right?

Yes -- very strange. :)

Well I thought so too. That was until last year when i met a girl through my work. After a good few dates and we finally got to the bed room We start to get intimate. Then she goes off to do the thing to me. OMG! I thought my back snapped in four places. I have never experienced anything like it ever in my life, So I think its all down to sheer luck

I think it's the other way around. You had Bad Luck previous to that to not really like it. I've had girls who were Horrible at going down on me. But a majority were at least adequate enough to like it. I'd probably say out of all the girls who've done so:

10% : Not good. All the way from only feeling like putting Mr Happy in a cup of warm water to downright Horrible.
30% : Not bad, good enough. Any pizza is good pizza when hungry. Will complain about not ever getting it; won't complain about not getting it all the time.
50% : Very Nice. Will want it as much as possible. Good stuff.
10% : Wow. It's better than sex with some girls.

It seems you went from Worst to First. :) Even when it's "not bad/good enough" I still enjoy it. Most of the time I'll just want it as foreplay. I won't have a calling for it, in and of itself.
 oneday57
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/1/2016 6:21:45 AM
LOL...I'm no big head with the act but have never had a woman not like what I have to offer.....sounds weird but preps a big part from much kissing and teasing to the elusive getting between her velvety thighs.....love it all and as I said I'm no bragger but its a forte of mine!....mmmmm the taste and scent of a woman!
 zonavar69
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2016 7:31:21 PM
I don't think it's wierd that you don't find oral sex a turn-on or interesting because I have a real dislike of anyone playing with my privates (I'm a guy) and really bizarrely find the concept of a woman being oral with my penis, etc. not a turn on. I'm in no way gay though, and have never and will never be interested in guys sexually. ;-)

I'm sure there are a lot more people out there who have strange feelings almost like asexuality in relation to certain 'accepted' ways of expressing intimate affection for someone else.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2016 4:22:32 PM
I will not do oral sex on a man and I would prefer a man touches me with his fingers etc instead of tonque. I hate tonques in my mouth. Therefor I hate that type of kissing. I hate any tonque contact.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2016 10:23:34 PM

I don't think it's wierd ....... I'm sure there are a lot more people out there who have strange feelings almost like asexuality in relation to certain 'accepted' ways of expressing intimate affection for someone else.

I dunno. I really don't think there are. I've been exposed to people of all types -- whether physically or thru conversation. Something's weird if one's way out in left field %-wise on something that is Naturally sexually stimulating but are turned away from it. I think this applies more to guys (more of a game of checkers than chess). I can understand someone saying it doesn't really do anything for them due to severe lack of experience, thus, not really a fan -- but ya know, whatever. But to have a negative association with someone performing a very natural sexually stimulating act that's far from anything 'different' by any means -- where to a Vast majority it's something Good -- yeah, that's weird.

I can see Not liking it with a certain person. And if that pretty much encompasses all their experience -- well, that's really really unfortunate.
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:50:08 PM
You'll stay cleaner...:)
 purplerider1200
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 9:07:07 PM
It's all in what you like- or not.

I could care less if she wants to go down on me. If it turns up her wick, then have at it. I have no objections to her wanting me to give, as long as she doesn't mind washing up beforehand. Since I lost my pith helmet years ago, be a sport and mow the lawn. The scent of a woman makes me want to catch the late show on TV. What happen to that nice perfume I bought you? I got it for you for a reason.

You're allowed to have parameters in how you want it. As long as you live with mine.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2016 12:10:21 AM
I really like this forum subject, because I get to realize there are other people who do not want to engage in oral, just like myself, who does not want to and will not.
 basilisk123
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2016 1:12:41 AM
Actually I find it weird that I cannot orgasm from oral, but I still like it. I am just too sensitive or maybe my partners I was with were too enthusiastic. One of the two must be the case. I loved giving oral to my partners however. The smell of that area is a real turn on (as long as it's clean of course). I find it kind of sad that some women hate receiving oral. I don't think I could be with a woman who didn't let me go down on her. Could this be because of some past trauma, or did this occur naturally like they are hyper sensitive in that area?
 gtomustang
Msg: 118
well, that blows
Posted: 11/28/2016 4:35:21 PM
there could be a variety of reasons someone doesn't want attention in that region. Could be fear of smelling, or not wanting to let go or....but its always bonus points to ask :)
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:57:54 AM

Is it weird that I do not enjoy a guy eating me out?

No weirder than it is for me to be a man who loves to bury his face deep into a woman's crotch and Lick-&-Suck on her non-stop for hours on end but who is pretty much INDIFFERENT, and actually less than enthusiastic, about being "equally treated in return," even though we've all heard without let-up how it's supposedly the greatest thing a guy could ever want from a woman.

But I have to admit that I would indeed have a considerable amount of concern if I were to ever become involved with a lady who is less than excited about receiving "Australian Kisses" (exactly the same as "French Kisses," except that they all take place "Down Under") -- I'm the type who would very much like to see, hear and feel some spontaneous "positive feedback" in response to all of my "oral fixation" efforts.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2016 1:33:48 PM

Actually I find it weird that I cannot orgasm from oral, but I still like it

Probably because you haven't been with one who can do it well. Even a gal who isn't good at (but not bad, like hurting it) feels nice and all... but when you Do find women who can do it well, you get disappointed because it's sub-par -- if you've had one in recent memory.

But I have to admit that I would indeed have a considerable amount of concern if I were to ever become involved with a lady who is less than excited about receiving "Australian Kisses"

My concern would be issues about her body and such. I mean, it's fine if the gal likes to give it but prefers almost all the time to go right to home plate after foreplay on me... but to be ANTI going down her kills the mood & her identity as a whole to some degree.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2016 3:28:02 PM
Not all girls like it and that is quite normal. Horses for courses.
 Dan6308
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:30:26 PM
Me, I love giving and receiving.

But if the girl doesn't like to give? No problem. It's not an absolute for me. If I like her etc I'll stay- relationships aren't only about sex.

If she doesn't like to receive, that's even worse. But I can deal..
 scgirl647
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/11/2016 3:46:44 PM
Not weird at all, I get nothing out of it either.
 CafeNoir4me
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2017 1:07:59 PM
Have you tried having another woman go down on you? Perhaps you are gay?
 oneday57
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/25/2017 3:48:35 AM
LOL.....have NEVER had a woman say that.....and as good as some say they are about faking an orgasm because they want their man to feel good about it.....you cant fake a good orgasm.....maybe just maybe you weren't relaxed or prepped for lack of better terms....VERY important is good kissing....massages.....foreplay till you squirm!....I love being between a pair of soft thighs...the taste....the scent....and a womans cries as shes cumming to my tongue....its special!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?