Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ready4u182
Msg: 121
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Most probably they've been bad at it.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 122
view profile
History
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?
Posted: 2/27/2018 4:05:48 AM
Hmmmm...in 60 yrs I have NEVER been with a woman who doesn't enjoy that very act.....maybe your numb from the waste down or have some issue on the subject but any female I have dated in any state loved it and some who have never given have loved the return as I have!...lol
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2018 4:55:41 AM
It doesn't get me off but it's sexy to watch honestly.
Not something to do everytime but I do like to watch them doing it when they want to do it
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/27/2018 5:40:50 AM
It is rare to find women who don't like it, but they do exist. I've known of some whose clits were too sensitive to enjoy it, and others who just simply experienced men who applied technique they didn't like. Then there are those who just don't like the experience at all no matter what.
 sundress1
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/27/2018 11:23:44 AM

I'm not against receiving oral if a man insisted on it. However I get more enjoyment from giving oral.

Same here. Receiving oral is optional for me.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2018 7:28:31 PM

It is rare to find women who don't like it, but they do exist.

I agree. But I will say we can mistake those who "don't like it" as those who hate it in general. I know with some gals, they're not fans of it -- but doing that is "too much". Once in a good while, I'd be befuddled by a gal who puts oral sex as "home plate" and intercourse as "3rd base".

As far as oral sex on a girl doing nothing for her -- I think there's more about it than that. Like a negative association with it ("ewww") combined with it never doing anything for her to overcome that. If it was truly just a "does nothing for me", then it'd be like sucking on an index finger. "Sure Jimmy, go ahead, but, it does nothing for me. If you got some special tactics to try out, feel free. I'll keep watching TV..."
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 3:36:18 AM
Well....have never done oral to a woman who didn't want more....sooo in saying that I'm thinking you weren't treated right...LOTS of kissing...LOTS of massaging and LOTS of touching before even getting closer to the target....and unless your a rock....works every time...specially if you have just enough stimulant meaning maybe a couple drinks [not into drugs..sorry]….AND there's some chemistry....also important!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?