Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 18
What makes the relationship for you?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I will assume the "relationship" of which you are speaking is a romantic one????? I have to ask cause I understand that there are a million zillion "types" of relationships out there. (working,family,significant other,friends,etc).
In saying that most of my "relationships",whatever kind they are, are with people that I enjoy being around. Those types of people usually have characteristics that I find of quality. The ability to communicate,speak their minds, honesty,intelligence,accountability and the ability to do what they feel needs to be done,without worry of other's thoughts are some of those characterstics.
 Wedne003
Msg: 19
What makes the relationship for you?
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:35:05 AM
Well said "Tallman"

There is a time to talk, a time to listen but the best time is when there is no need to talk.
 Vannili
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:53:46 AM
Relationshion is meeting halfway with any person whether at work, nieghbors,acquiantance, friends,lovers, datees, spouses related. Be civil and kind at all times and use your common sense and you'll never go wrong ,but if you go wrong then move in different direction..Actually there is no right and wrong in experience for that is the teacher to make us wiser ....

Vannili
 daynadaze
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:25:52 AM
Mutual respect & trust, without those two things you have nothing, you are only playing games with yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >