Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LauraLab1
Msg: 35
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Let me clarify...Adult Friend Finders.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 36
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 4/30/2012 5:09:06 PM
OP probably you are non-hot. If you were a "hot" guy it wouldn't that hard. (assuming you also had a confident personality, some money, don't live with your parents, etc.) also since you don't have a photo up that might indicate you are seriously non-hot
 NonamousDog
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/1/2012 8:53:16 AM
OP,
Don't bother to join any adult dating sites, most have gender ratios more lop-sidedly male than POF, and much less traffic. many are frauds from front to back, complete rip-offs.

If you do a search of the profiles of women who have indicated that they are looking for an 'intimate encounter' right here on POF, you will find a fair number of such profiles. However, such profiles will be relatively fewer than those who are looking for something else. My guess is that the number of women looking for Intimate Encounters is smaller than the number of men looking for that. The result is that women looking for Intimate encounters can be as picky as they like regarding looks, age, location, etc., and my guess is that such a woman can be downright demanding and still get responses. You, on the other hand, can't. That's just supply and demand. Don't let anyone tell you that the gender ratio on here doesn't matter.

Do searches of women's profiles who are looking for 'Friends' , 'Hangout', and 'dating'. If you read carefully through those profiles, you will find a certain number of women who pretty much state that they are looking for sex, but don't want to list themselves as looking for Intimate Encounter. Some of them don't say it in so many words, but it's sometimes there if you read between the lines. These women are a definite minority, but they are on here.

And remember, they are in a position to choose, you aren't, so don't expect to meet up with your ideal woman.
 hootchman
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:18:13 AM
Hello there how are you? Ian wonderi.g if you would like to chat.if you do I will send you a pic ok
 RedElectric
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:29:58 AM
Get a hooker .

Or f yourself
 That_girl*
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:58:20 AM
marie2107
Just MO but the definition of friends is different for everyone. If I am going to be friends with benefits, you would have time for me

agreeded..

alright regardless of what site it is or where you go even still women who are open to dating or casual or fwb
still want respect and to not be treated like a cum dumpster..

we still are going to care about PERSONALITY
MENTALITY
APPEARANCE
AN WHERE YOU ARE AT EMOTIONALLY.

trust me you could have a 11inch d ick but if all 4 of those qualites fail then game over regardless..

Well lets see first off you talk about how much time you dont have O wow sounds like you barely have time to do laundry how in the world would you make time for a real human person what hit her with a quick 10mins an then leave? yawn thats not even worth answering the telephone for let alone waking up out of a good sleep..

second you say fwb but sounds more like you should find a gloryhole to stick your d ick in since your limited on your precious time..an your so scary about somebody seeing what you really look like or making real conversation..

because remeber the friends are included that means actually communicating with the woman on a regular basis not once every 2weeks or once a month this also means wait for it gasp!! spending time with her OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM movies days or nites out going out for a drink playing pool maybe concerts ect ect ya know normal things that some friends do..Oh an this includes you also inviting her to your place too not just she play hostess

dear God you mean women want to do more then just let somebody come by for a few minutes climb on top do thier busniess an leave..YES yes most of us do even if it is casual or a REAL fwb with friendship included..

oh by the way news flash the more time you get to know somebody an spendtime usually the better the intimacy an sex gets an hell you might find you like them for more then just a another hole..another gasp!

1niters an quickies are lame an not even worth zzzzzz oh im sorry went to sleep on that they are so boring an pointless..

Oh ya you have to put some effort into actually pleasing the woman too showing up an pulling your penis out doesnt work dude..

an to the guy who said i hit them 4times an then move on..wow uhhh i would purposly never answer the phone on somebody like you..hell i might even play the ill be right back game an take off an leave you in the bedroom before anything even begins or pretend i have something to do with a fake phone call dude thats really lame..4 hits 4 times an its over LMAO..
 majikk1973
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:20:06 PM
wow some people on this site truly are judgemental on a whole new level.

there are women out there that are perfectly fine with the occasional booty call. I'll be honest if someone peaks my interest and is up front with me right from the start...I might consider it.

yes it is always important to play safe and obviously inviting a guy over to F**K after one or two emails isn't going to happen...but even women occasionally get an urge to be wild and crazy once in awhile
 NoraSuz
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/1/2012 6:48:31 PM
reap what you sow woman.
 swtweety
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/1/2012 7:34:15 PM
try fling.com lmao or craigslist......women want a man these days...tired of men only wanting a sexual relationship ....and men have a different understanding of fwb....to me fwb means u talk ...u have fun...and u have sex...just like dating but with no strings...fwb to men means.....hey u wanna have sex tonight and not talk to u for a week...or a month...women dont want to be used for sex!!!
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/1/2012 7:37:05 PM
There are plenty of women on here or anywhere looking for a casual hookup. They just don't advertise it. The two times I was on a dating site, I did better online than I did at the local meat market bar until I found the one that I wanted to have a relationship with. It's not like I was looking for it either. Not one of them had "intimate encounter" was what they were looking for.
 RyJFa
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:24:36 PM
Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of women on this website who wouldn't object to a one-night-stand, so long as you don't list that as your intention in an e-mail. But you have to bear in mind that any good-looking girl doesn't need to use PlentyOfFish or CraigsList or somespamsite to get laid. All she has to do is walk into a club and start dancing with the first man to peak her interest.

If a girl is looking for a partner online, she probably falls into one of several distinct categories:

- She's unattractive.
- She's not content with her dating pool.
- She's looking to branch out and meet people more obviously similar to her.

I'm generalizing hardcore, but I don't think I'm very far off in my categorizations. I've seen some beautiful women on ! and here, albeit to a lesser extent - almost without exception, they're either quite smart and motivated, or just looking to branch out and meet new people. Again, they might happily screw the first nice guy to message them. But if that's all they wanted, most of them wouldn't be here. An unattractive girl can find a hookup way faster than a good-looking guy.
 xxBAYERNxx
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:46:23 PM
Don't worry man you will find the one that you will ne happy with. You just have to look past these women who think that they are something special. Look for women that are easy going, try to connect with foreign women if the ones here are uptight.

Good luck.
 muscularlove
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:48:53 PM
Im also waiting for that girl...
 dwayne88
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 3:25:16 AM

Yeah.. something is very fishy here.

How is it fishy if a 23 year old guy is having problems getting laid.?

I'm 28 and can't get laid, I don't think that's suspicious. .................................
 Ed Bear
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:53:49 AM
That's "pique" one's interest, folks. As in getting one's interest "piqued."

Interest can rise, "peak" and then decline, too,but that's not what you folk are meaning here.
ED BEAR

23 and having a had time finding a partner for sex? Sounds pretty par for the course.
 That_girl*
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:50:35 AM
to reverse it

why is it so hard to find a guy who DOESNT just want a 1niter or casual encounter..

these are lifes great mysteries
 ted61
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/3/2012 7:34:13 AM
There are just a lot fewer women looking for casual encounters, thus harder to find. Like anything in life, if you really want something, you have to put in the effort required to get what you want.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/3/2012 7:53:42 AM
It's not hard if you are in the right place looking for casual sex.

Top 10 places to find women looking for casual encounters.
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-hookup-websites_10.html

How ironic POF is on this list!

No.2 PlentyOfFish.com

There’s plenty of fish in the sea at PlentyOfFish.com with more than 10 million users, and given the choice wording of some female profiles, making that sexual connection might be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Mosey on over to the intimate encounters section (you don’t even need a membership to start surfing) and start fishing through the endless pages of chicks who all share the same dirty thoughts. Accounts at PlentyOfFish.com are free and one of the best parts about it is the messaging system; it notifies you when your bait has been read or read and deleted, which makes for easy adjustments when you’re casting your reel.
 starofgaia
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/3/2012 11:48:57 AM
OP: Have you been tested for Syphilis...or HIV?
 bilby886
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:30:52 AM
Oooh Here we go!

this lookin' good for ya OP.
This is one excellent beauty asking about your .... ahemm ...status?

Answer truthfully above health questions....and........?
 NonamousDog
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/4/2012 10:04:18 AM
OP,

You can see from this thread why a lot of people who are actually looking for an Intimate Encounter don't want to say that's what they are looking for. So many forumites who aren't looking for Intimate Encounters feel entitled to bash and belittle anyone who is. And actually coming to the forums and asking a question about it is just looking for abuse.
 SoCincere
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:14:56 AM
All women are hookers only difference is the ones you commit to are over charging.
 SoCincere
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:18:05 AM
Why is it so hard to find a women who doesn't want to use a man for financial gain?
 favalarry1969
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:54:58 AM
Women can find casual sex way easier than men..
 CatfishBlitz
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:36:42 AM
Don't be fooled here loll there is more on here looking for that than you know,they are just hiding it and it is not for the most part under intimate encounters. In short half the profiles on this are full of it and fake that or older than time loll amongst other things. Type in POF reviews you will get the message.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >