Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 63
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
To really reverse it, why is it so hard to find someone who is capable of stimulating your interest beyond sex? As hard as finding casual sex for most people is, finding someone to enter into a mutually beneficial union with is even harder.
 galinvt42
Msg: 64
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 5/9/2012 10:12:23 AM
So many judgmental answers! Wow, closed minded much?

It's ok to want what you want, sometimes you can find it here, though I have friends who swear by Adult Friend Finder and they seem to like it very much.

On a personal note, even if you are just looking for casual encounters, MOST women need to be talked to and trust to be established before running off to have sex with every Tom,****and Harry that asks for it. Keep that in mind when approaching the object of your admiration :)
 prairiecutie19
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/9/2012 11:36:51 AM
Dont be so picky, you arent going to find a girl that wants to have sex on a dating website. Go to the bar if thats what your looking for.
 NonamousDog
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/9/2012 3:59:18 PM
Women on here are always saying, or anyway implying, that sex is easy to find at 'the bar'.

Would you please give us the address of that bar, and some directions to it. None of the bars I've ever hung out in were like that.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:40:29 PM
Baldguy500

I am sure you are joking with this profile. Classic for the wrong pics for a start. I dont imagine any woman will read much more than the first sentence or two, if that. You just wasted your time and if you think you are funny....not. I agree men are looking to hook up on here and maybe a few women, but not the sane attractive ones.
But hey it is free!!! The forums are the best though and so much more interesting.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:41:38 PM
Dwayne88
No, not when you are overweight and dont have a car or a pic upfront. Nothing suspicious about why you cant get laid. I hope you are only joking also.
 inneed469
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:47:45 AM
you know what i find funny is when a women has looking for a intimate encounter on her profile but doesnt accept emails from people looking for the same thing as she is. or a woman that doesnt have a pic on her profile requires one from someone to messages her. talk about hypocrisy.

i love all these self righteous people on these sites judging everyone. every situation is there there own if you dont like it dont respond to their messages get on with your life.

lionesse19 is a joke herself.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:17:08 PM
Ladies who bought up AFF, etc.
The problem with AFF and craigslist and fling for men is that most of the women on those sites are bots trying to lure you to their pay websites. When I was separated and just wanted to find fun, that is what I found. Waste of dollars to join those sites.

It is NOT hard to find some women that just want to have fun on this site, you just have to start with the head upstairs and treat them like a lady. Men are simple creatures Feed me, F*ck me, leave me alone. Women are a bit more complicated. Sex and foreplay for most women starts in the mind. Make a woman smile and laugh, you will have your pick of the pond so to speak.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/24/2012 9:45:31 PM
Let me ask you this, why would women come online to seek sex when they could very easily get it from just about any man walking around? Why would we put in effort to find somebody to have sex with? I wouldn't.

If I'm going to put in my effort online, it's for a relationship.
 goddessphilly64
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:09:08 PM
because we have respect about ourselves .and we are not prostitutes that is why.with all these diseases you should be careful too.
 goddessphilly64
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:15:01 PM
make a woman smile and laugh and you will have the pick of the pond so to speak.is that so....depends on the woman and the man .all woman are not alike just like all men are not alike .sex and foreplay for most woman starts in the mind. again ! depends on the woman and that man .stop it
 hardwet
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/25/2012 3:34:53 AM
Because if a woman has sex she thinks she has to be in love .
 battlefordguy
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:13:08 PM
then why the uck do women puton here lookig for an encouter and whe u respond they dont answer u is it just bullshit they write just to get responses
 BigJ_78
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/26/2012 10:12:42 AM
Aint that hard to find..Just seek your own level..If youre a 6, dont expect a chick who's a 9 to be willing to just screw ya..Unless you are loaded $$$

Women want sex and FWB's almost as much as men do, its just not socially acceptable for them to admit it. And by nature they have to be pickier..Just talk to women as if you're approaching them for dating/relationship, and if you are skilled,nature will run its course and the sex will happen rather easily. From there, its just a matter of her realizing its a FWB type of deal. If the sex is enjoyable, women will be fine with being FWB for a while.
 chase1956
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/27/2012 2:55:58 PM
Crikey Mate, hows that profile working for ya? Willing to wager whole dollar you had lots of luck with that one eh?
It profiles like yours...that makes mine look so good...please keep up the good work mate....
 nsaasap88
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/27/2012 4:33:23 PM
It has nothing to do with your question but i need some help. There is this white and creamy stuff that comes from my gf vag when she is soo turned on and i want to know what is it and why it happens is it normal?
 ThatFloridaDudeJ
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:49:14 PM
Not every girl want's sex but its not hard to figure out the ones that don't. Rather easy in a few lines. or be direct. Say :"Hey Can I give you some head?" Or "Well I thought about banging you" . If they don't like it then thats fine, move on.
 MementoMori32
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:51:41 PM
Plenty of women are willing to have a fwb or have casual sex, just have to find one willing to have those things with YOU.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/28/2012 6:07:29 AM
Domo.... you just stated in another thread you have no interest in sex.
 KatarzynaS
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/29/2012 5:51:49 AM
Bc in order to have sex I can go across the street I have some single males living there or to the bar n find some really hot dude for that but I came here to look for relationship n thenayne sex if it will develop into something else n I tell a guy he will have to wait if he can't oh we'll move on. This just blows my mind what the hell is wrong with guys this days. U basically u want to get some without putting no efford into it. Well that's why it doesn't work lol. I have block put on anyone who is looking for that u would try to contact me lol. Can't have a cake n eat it too
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/29/2012 6:45:27 AM

then why the uck do women puton here lookig for an encouter and whe u respond they dont answer u is it just bullshit they write just to get responses

For one, your spelling sucks and her mailbox is full and she might just want to choose someone who sounds intelligent because she has a whole lot of choices.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/29/2012 9:18:37 AM

When it comes to sex for women, we get emotionaly attached. So that's why most women don't like to be just a FWB.

Not all women get emotionally attached just because of sex. I think it stems from image, as women are more conscious about their image. If mere sex got them emotionally attached, then Spring Breakers would be emotionally attached to a guy they knew for several hours who lives states away from them. In the end, I think it's about image & respect. Some may say it's weird when they come across a profile where a woman isn't looking for commitment and is looking just to have fun (wink wink).... but THEN follows that up with saying they want an honest guy who cares, etc. etc. Being open to casual sex, or a FWB situation (which is an ongoing affair and an ongoing friendship), doesn't mean there's a lack of value & respect. If one truly is "too busy" for a dating-relationship, and just wants to cut loose, that doesn't mean they're "too busy" to treat someone with respect. The problem is, many feel "used" if they walk into a situation that's aimed to just be a roll in the hay.

Let me ask you this, why would women come online to seek sex when they could very easily get it from just about any man walking around?

For the same reason women come online to date not so seriously. They COULD meet a stranger, but would want to have some banter and get to know them first. It's actually more comfortable to get to know a person a bit first, rather than hitting up a stranger on the street and say "Hey, wanna bang?" Plus, that takes more balls, and many women (and men) aren't AS comfortable doing that.

That's not to say that can't happen! Just saying that "online" has it's place for a variety of boy-girl situations, even that.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/29/2012 9:39:06 AM

Women want sex and FWB's almost as much as men do, its just not socially acceptable for them to admit it. And by nature they have to be pickier..Just talk to women as if you're approaching them for dating/relationship, and if you are skilled,nature will run its course and the sex will happen rather easily. From there, its just a matter of her realizing its a FWB type of deal. If the sex is enjoyable, women will be fine with being FWB for a while.

Well, you heard it from the authority, folks.

LMAO!!

It's this type of douchebaggery that gives the DECENT guys a bad name around here.
 DeerTaint
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:03:18 AM
Sure some women want IE, they just don't want it with you. Just because someone is looking for IE, doesn't mean they don't have likes and dislikes.
 internetdatinglol
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2012 10:21:56 AM
For an average-looking guy, it's about being in the right place at the right time.

For every 100 IE girls an average-looking, non-creepy guy messages, he'd have a chance of meeting maybe 2. It's a numbers game essentially.

So if you're willing to spend lots of time messaging IE girls here eventually you'll get lucky. Otherwise try AFF (and yes... pay for it).

As for WHY it's so hard it's because there are lots of better looking, younger, stronger, smarter, more charming, richer, funnier, cooler, more sociable and simply more sexy men than you messaging the same IE girl you are. Right place, right time...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >