Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigJ_78
Msg: 98
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
[quote}Well, you heard it from the authority, folks.

LMAO!!

It's this type of douchebaggery that gives the DECENT guys a bad name around here.

Nothing douchey about it, its just fact.
You're probably the type that hopes to hook a guy by making him wait..
 greenIsis777
Msg: 99
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 5/31/2012 10:44:52 AM
the majority of women have difficulty separating sex and emotions. for us they are tied together, and that is true even in the biological sense... our emotional center is right next to our stimulation center. I know it is certainly true for me. of course I have had casual encounters but I didn't really like the guy thaaat much. If I really like someone, I have to work almost constantly to not get too attached when sex is involved. and I certainly cannot sleep with 2 men at the same time.

the girls you're looking for are out there, they are in that place of wanting to have sex and no commitment for whatever reason. you'll find them!
 NonamousDog
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:13:52 AM
wuzhao323@

"...why go on a dating site looking for sex? go to a bar in town or to a massage parlour."

There it is again! 'If you want sex, go to a bar'

Maybe a woman can just 'go to a bar' and find sex, but most men can't, not with any regularity, anyway. Do you ladies not realize that? Or are you just rubbing our noses in it for fun?
 ftmacgirliegirl
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:33:18 AM
chicks are emotional creatures, I need a spiritual connection before my panties drop
 munko69
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:37:43 AM
i agree with most of this. i don't find it too hard to find something. 3 out of 4 dates i've had ended with sex. and also your so right about the one saying "if you are looking for sex then don't contact me" don't mean it. i try not to message them with some kind of sarcastic wit. how about the ones looking for a bad boy but yet desire someone to cuddle and sit on the couch for a movie. haaaaaaa. bad boys that like tattos and harleys usually don't swing into cute boyfriend mode.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/31/2012 1:24:26 PM

Nothing douchey about it, its just fact.
You're probably the type that hopes to hook a guy by making him wait..

LOL...yeah, that's it - you caught me. Dammit, and here I thought I was fooling everyone.

I stand by my statement. You blatantly advised someone to just PRETEND to want a relationship with a girl just to get into her pants. It's THAT type of stinkin' thinkin' that makes women so damned guarded that they don't trust anyone and then all the guys want to know why they're constantly getting shot down.

THAT'S why.
 darwins52
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2012 3:51:44 PM
It isn't hard at all. You just have to be worth having a casual encounter WITH. (Sorry for ending a sentence with a preposition... )

Most guys don't want to take the time to become interesting, learn about things that women value like conversation, trust and intimacy. They don't learn how to be funny, or honest, or respectful. They just want some random woman to jump into bed with them for 5 minutes of unsatisfying sex and then wonder why it doesn't happen more often!

I'm not saying you do or don't do any of the above. But what I've found is that women love men who try to understand women and their perspective. You don't have to go shoe shopping with them, but pay attention, ask questions and you'd be amazed at how much better things will go. Also, if you don't know how to give a great massage, pay someone to teach you. Learn to cook. Keep your place nice, clean and decorated. Put something on the walls besides old pizza.

And you will do better with women, not only casually but on a deeper level too.

Best of luck!

Jeff
 Ed Bear
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2012 12:03:02 AM
Quite true; if it was easy for men to go to some mythical bar to find sex partners, there would be no PoF. And the whole liquor industry is built on charging for sex and supplying only liver damage.
ED BEAR
 turnitupman
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/2/2012 11:59:49 AM
Erm, just guessing since I have a penis, but off the top of my head I'd say social stigma, different sexual psychology, the greater difficulty of orgasm (as a general rule), and a different ranking of priorities (its stereotypical but true - men tend to place much more emphasis on sex then women, probably due to a combination of biological, hormonal, and psychological factors). Ladies, does that about cover it?
 That_girl*
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/3/2012 11:34:05 AM
@ JerseyGirl2008

EXACTLY!!

those are the types who earn the title of being a FAKE ASS ACTOR.
 larissan04
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:10:44 PM
most women want relationships, and most women are not able to have sex with a man without getting attached to him. that is why these fwb relationships are often fraught with lots of drama and heartbreak for women. every woman i have ever known that agreed to get into one of these relationships ended up getting hurt - and felt unwanted, undesirable, and used. as they cried to me on the phone, all i could think was, "well, the guy TOLD you he didn't want a relationship with you." i suppose many women think that if they sleep with the guy, he will eventually want to be with them. this is, of course, sooooooooooooooo untrue.

i think you'd be better off either paying for it, or trying something like craigslist. you could probably find a woman on here that would be into just having casual sex, but it will probably take a lot more time to find what you want. just some advice, if a woman says she is looking for a long term relationship, then don't bother with her. don't pretend you want one too just to get sex.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/7/2012 5:37:02 PM

They are all soul mates for life. Even the one nighters when I'm out on the piss.

That's gold! lol
 BigJ_78
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:29:45 AM

I stand by my statement. You blatantly advised someone to just PRETEND to want a relationship with a girl just to get into her pants. It's THAT type of stinkin' thinkin' that makes women so damned guarded that they don't trust anyone and then all the guys want to know why they're constantly getting shot down.

THAT'S why.

If you read what I wrote initially, I said the guy should approach women he wants casual sex with just like you would for normal dating purposes..It works. A guy cant just go up to a woman and say "Hey, wanna screw?!" and expect most women to jump on it. He has to at least leave the door open for possible dating.

But you chose to just twist words around and go into a cliched "scorned woman" rant.
 thatbrunettechickxo
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:44:03 PM
Most women don't like being used as c*ckslots. If you make her feel likes she's going to come over, have sex with you then get kicked out of your house right after chances are she's not going to go for it.
Take the girl out once or twice, make her feel comfortable and you'll have a much better chance of getting laid.
Or buy a hooker. Up to you.
 That_girl*
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:15:11 PM
Men after sex.
http://youtu.be/wXNOFKw9hIw

why men leave/dont call after they have sex.
http://youtu.be/t5pwoIt_uMQ
 tensail
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:11:51 PM
religions ven feminism ( oth forms of mind control) spoilt it, most woomen r sexually repressed.
 natgoat227
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2012 3:39:19 AM
Maybe...If we're Lucky...
The trend of women being attracted to the 'Bad-Boy' /' Macho-Slob' has run it's course,
and women are requiring to be treated more like a Lady, now...!!!
It's easier for a 'Nice-Guy' to be be naughty and rough to a degree that excites a Lady that likes a certain amount of it...
...than it is for a Bad-Boy to be Considerate, Respectful and Loving!!
 UNFgradman
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/15/2012 8:04:01 AM
When did sex become bad? If good girls didn't have sex none of us would be here.
 sexxyredhead43
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:14:34 AM
I truely think its okay to have great sex with a friend,im okay with just having sex with a man and leaving it lone why cant men do the same u can be friends and enjoy sex and it change nothing . on pof men who talk naughty and suggest hooking up get scaered if your a little naughty back just be honest and upfront with what you want were all grown ups on here .confused
 GiveMeSanctuary
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/17/2012 9:29:18 PM
I agree 100%, we need some male input in this thread..I'd rather hear it from the person who had to take the initiative to show interest, act on that interest, create a foundation for their intentions and build up from there..Rather than hearing it from somebody who just had to respond and tag along for the ride.

The big thing on this site IS intention. So make them known and you'll pretty much instantly put yourself into the demographic you wanna be apart of.

The other big thing about this topic is that this act is, for the most part, far from casual for most woman. If you just wanna show up, squeeze and leave, then there are sites for that. But this site was created with the intention and creating, cultivating and maintaining relations with people of the opposite sex. Part of that relation is treating that person like a human being, but more so, a human being with significance in your life.

If woman wanted to just walk around and sling some vag, they would. And they do, for MONEY. (BAD)

But your not looking for prostiution, your looking for something casual. But that something casual has to stem from somewhere, maybe a meeting? Maybe a couple of meetings? Maybe try building friendship first and then using your intentions to start the route to casual encounter?

In any case, prositution or cultivating relationships, both have a currency, and a price. Respectively, Money and Time, and if your fresh outta both, you REALLY shouldn't be here. You should be out learning how to spend these 2 resources more effectively so you can have what you want, rather than just looking for some empty encounter.

So, OP, if you do happen to read this, i would log onto whatever explicit site you frequent, bust a nut, then sit down and come up with a brand new game plan, with all this non-sense, along with everyone else's helpful information. Think of all the information in this thread as 'Time'. A resource to spend. Use it. We all poured our own time into helping you spend yours more effectively, so don't be a goon about it.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:20:22 PM
If you are reasonably attractive and the chemistry is there, then you will find women who will have casual sex when they are drunk or high or just for kicks. You need to hang out at bars etc. You may find them on here, some do. Girls wont advertise the fact that they want a one night stand or casual on their profiles but if the attraction is there, then they will have sex early often. But you need to be wary of disease, other partners etc.

Easier to pay a prossie if you dont have time for a relationship. It is not a matter of being a good girl or bad, she just has to be up for it with you. If she likes you when she is sober and has sex with you then she more than likely will want something more. That is the way women are generally.
 COLIONE98
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2012 10:47:44 PM
Its possible but rare to have random casual encounters unless you are a stunning dude. But if its continuous yet casual, then there has to be some kind of friendship. Otherwise somebody better be getting paid :) Its hard to find anyone worth their salt to set up an "appointment" without having an intro/outro discussion.

In the past i have had casual encounters- it was a simple, meet at 830? Then we meet up, chat for a bit about things we had in common, handle business, then be on our ways. But it didn't start off casual. I had long term previous relations as in often interacted at work or other places but did not hang out regularly.

Its all about being lucky to meet someone with your mentality and as busy as you are. Its hard but its out there. Some women are too busy with their careers and just need a short term companion- instead of paying for it, they develop FWB

And of course there are feelings involved. No matter how casual they are, I always have feelings for those I am with. Its human nature. But if things get heated, one of you has to be able to control the affair and not lead it into unmanageable territory.

I have had issues where the women were cool with it at first but started catching romantic feelings. I had to re-iterate that we both agreed. If she could not control her emotions, we would cease casual encounters but still remain associates and on good terms. Its about communication.
 MsMicki
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2012 9:12:30 AM
Most women that have no issue with casual sex........still want a level of trust to be involved.
It is hard to establish trust with a man you just met on the internet.
 junior9820
Msg: 129
Posted: 7/15/2012 6:42:06 AM
doesnt pof stand for plenty of freakssss???? lol
 GuelphBossman
Msg: 131
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:46:18 AM
For the guy who said that it is rare to have an easy time to find a woman for casual sex unless you are a stunning guy, you get the prize. You find out that women don't have to try hard at all to find a guy to sleep with. There are many women who are even quite overweight or maybe not so easy on the eyes who demand one or more of: tall, dark, handsome, fit, six-pack, well-endowed, etc. And they will get it (eventually). Just on a whim I decided to include on my profile that I preferred someone who was in great shape, long hair (preferably blonde), nice chest, nice ass, at least 5'7", and not overweight. I cannot believe the types of responses I got. Some of them were downright nasty. Not a single positive response.

So there you go, to the OP. There's a double standard. It sucks and I feel your pain. Unfortunately that's the way things go. If you're willing to wait it out, find someone you are attracted to and who wants to be with you, and be willing to chat with this woman on a semi-regular basis (and even hang out with her a few times...even if it's just to meet for a coffee in the middle of a work day for a break), then you might have some fun on this site. It's just part of the game. And if you don't learn how to play by the rules (as crappy as they may seem), then you'll lose in the end. And miss out on some awesome fun.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >