Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Happy Dude 63
Msg: 167
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Woman don't look for FWB as men would describe, because women would really want to be friends. You are looking for some one to jump on and off and have zero to do with her. Why would any woman do that? A prostitute is what you want...wait a free prostitute cause you don't even want to spring for dinner or anything?

The problem with guys like you is that you are just so lazy and greedy.( which by the way would also make you lousy in bed. Although, I bet YOU think YOU are just amazing in bed, hehe don't you?).

So you are just like so many guys who want give little and get a lot, except You happen to add in that you don't have any clue about woman in any way at all.

You know after reading some of these ridiculous posts, it really is amazing any of us guys get any ladies to talk to us.
 That_girl*
Msg: 168
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 8/26/2012 11:13:48 AM

Happy Dude 63
Woman don't look for FWB as men would describe, because women would really want to be friends. You are looking for some one to jump on and off and have zero to do with her. Why would any woman do that? A prostitute is what you want...wait a free prostitute cause you don't even want to spring for dinner or anything?

The problem with guys like you is that you are just so lazy and greedy.( which by the way would also make you lousy in bed. Although, I bet YOU think YOU are just amazing in bed, hehe don't you?).

So you are just like so many guys who want give little and get a lot, except You happen to add in that you don't have any clue about woman in any way at all.

You know after reading some of these ridiculous posts, it really is amazing any of us guys get any ladies to talk to us.

Lets have a round of APPLAUSE!!

now this is blog worthy..

2 thumbs up..

an i will agree the ones who want a quick in an out the door fuk are usually the self fish crappy 1 hit wonders who wouldnt know how to please a blowup doll even if it did come with video instructions..
 Happy Dude 63
Msg: 169
Posted: 8/26/2012 12:59:57 PM
hehe, a blow up doll...
NOW there is a FWB for guys.....

Thanks That Girl!!
 That_girl*
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/26/2012 4:15:53 PM
I see it so many times some guys throwing around the phrase fwb but yet some fail to realize that the word "friend" is in there..

that means the person you are sleeping with is somebody who GASP!!! may like you an you may like them back,,

this means that there will be some strings attached,,

this means that the lines of regular communication should be open between each other including talking about more then when is the next time your free,,

this means actually hanging out an spending time together beyond just sex as in movies,music/concerts,pool,dinner hell maybe even just a day or over nite trip together somewhere just to get away..

isnt this what normal friends would do?? hang out an spend time with each other?? uhhh YA..

so in between the oh im so busy this an i dont have time that so a friends with benefits is what i want..OH really?? well for somebody who doesnt have much time you sure can find the time and money to go out an spend time with your other friends an even family even travel out of town on vaca in your busy life,but whoops you only have maybe 30mins to an hour out of a week or every other week to hookup with some random for maybe an hour an then be on your way what kinda bull s hit is that,,NAW thats not a friend nor is that real intimacy either..

are you looking for a drive thru glory hole? or a real person to actually be real friends with in life an enjoy the added benefit of sleeping with of God forbid somebody who may actually like you..
 deuber67
Msg: 171
Posted: 8/27/2012 1:48:28 PM
thats just it your looking for a "girl " not a woman
 rec_diver
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/27/2012 2:04:57 PM
I'd like to think that my fellow planetary inhabitants are, for the most part, somewhat sophisticated as compared to, say the average 4 legged mammal whose primary concern is food and reproducing.

Perhaps you can't find someone to screw because unlike yourself, most people are above the level of your average hound dog.
 bigcalm
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/27/2012 2:17:59 PM
Have lots of potential friends.
 alphapete
Msg: 174
Posted: 8/28/2012 12:46:07 AM
the more money you have the more girls will give it up. if not there are 3 rules

1. lie
2. lie
3 lie some more!!!!
 cakforya
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/30/2012 11:36:54 AM
exactly, when adults want a friend with benefits , its a mutual respect and FRIENDSHIP that counts. The one I want is a polyamorous relationship. its adult consensual and not,swinging.
 1388SmartBlonde
Msg: 177
Posted: 8/31/2012 3:02:27 PM
You don't have any photos on your profile so I can't tell if your right hand is missing. If you have one, Rosy Palm and her five sisters are always there for you if you are too busy to take the time for a relationship...and she won't charge you...*snarky grin*
 austinangels
Msg: 178
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:13:10 PM
It is because women are not wired that way. PERIOD. Check this out...
We are born with a limited, (though large) amount of eggs. Instinctively, we value them... Men reproduce sperm like drops of rain, they don;t feel the same way about it all. Betcha never thought of it that way...;)
 dashenka4
Msg: 179
Posted: 10/22/2012 10:25:39 PM
Seriously? I am good.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 181
Posted: 10/23/2012 5:10:25 AM
If you don't trust craigslist for an intimate encounter then its not going to be easy to find a fwb relationship with a woman. Thats the only place I can actually think of that a woman might be interested in that. Good luck.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 182
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:28:46 AM
He's looking for 22 year old hotties who will throw themselves at him. Ain't happening.

I DO have the feeling, however, that the type of woman who WOULD be interested in playing with a young 24 year old guy would probably NOT be what he's looking for - at all. LMAO!
 anunu
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2012 11:42:19 AM
I would say this is not the best site to find a phuck buddy.
There are plenty of sites like online booty call and adult friend finder to help you on your excursion
 grizzelda
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2012 12:40:33 PM

It's because women who are open with their sexuality and their desire for it are the exception and thus in demand.

HAHAHHAHA this is so funny, PSSST, here is a secret for you, women are open about their sexuality and their desire, they just dont want it with just any random clown with a hard on. ****ing anything that stops isnt about being sexually open, thats pretty much about desperation.

Probably the main reason is bad sex, the odds of having good sex with someone who sees you as just a hole are pretty slim...
 ladyofthewoods12
Msg: 188
Posted: 11/9/2012 2:09:16 PM
HappyDude63, I appreciate what you posted. Thank you.

Women are not wired the way men are. I went through the phase of just wanting to sleep around and all it did was destroy my self-esteem.

Want free sex? No strings? No commitment? No time? Go pay for a prostitute.
 cakforya
Msg: 189
Posted: 2/24/2013 6:20:29 AM
I have met many women on here who are more than willing to **** someone other than their husband , but they dont do it openly they cheat and there plenty of them on here.
they criticize me for being polyamorous. but at least im being honest.

what I see it many women doing exactly what the OP says he is looking for , but the women are not openly saying they will. lest they be judged.

but behind closed doors or in emails and meetings they become more open to what they want.

its a matter of honesty.
and the OP is being honest. he apparently stated in his profile search looking for no commit, and fwb so why do women go onto this thread and shit on him?
he is being honest unlike many of the women in FRIENDS which is code for some of them for sex on the side if we like each other.
or activity partner. lol its honesty and ALOT of women are not. either are the guys. I tell it openly , and if they want to play games then off I go. why be dishonest?
 classylady1263
Msg: 190
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:57:55 AM
Most women who have any self respect don't like the idea of knowing they aren't the only one . How many other women are you trying to seduce or actually sleeping with ? What ever happened to going steady, treating someone with respect and dignity ? Nobody said you had to marry them, but we all deserve to be treated special ! I personally feel empty and degraded after just a fling in the hay ! Be a real man, get some manners, and ask someone out. After a few dates if it's not going well then you should take the next step and move on to someone else !
 classylady1263
Msg: 191
Posted: 3/12/2013 11:03:26 AM
Most women who have any self respect don't like the idea of knowing they aren't the only one . How many other women are you trying to seduce or actually sleeping with ? What ever happened to going steady, treating someone with respect and dignity ? Nobody said you had to marry them, but we all deserve to be treated special ! I personally feel empty and degraded after just a fling in the hay ! Be a real man, get some manners, and ask someone out. After a few dates if it's not going well then you should take the next step and move on to someone else !
 sigungq
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2013 8:00:29 PM
Hollywood and Vine. You can find many girls walking the street there that will have casual sex with you. Probably cost less than a dinner and a movie too.
 FitnessGuy33
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2013 8:30:14 PM
This is the perfect sites for hookups, girls and women tend to be dishonest in their profile. They put up great profile and such, but in the end if you know what and how to message them, they will hookup.
 That_girl*
Msg: 194
Posted: 3/12/2013 9:06:42 PM

StylinProfilin32

This is the perfect sites for hookups, girls and women tend to be dishonest in their profile. They put up great profile and such, but in the end if you know what and how to message them, they will hookup.

YES totally because there are no men here who are currently doing this crap either YOURSELF included mmm hmmm so how can women message you so you will totally hand everything over.."listening ears"
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2018 9:18:17 AM
Cl is off the air along with BP......and again most want a real relationship....or so they say...see women that were here 10 yrs ago with the same picture....they have to get older....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >