Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cakforya
Msg: 189
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have met many women on here who are more than willing to **** someone other than their husband , but they dont do it openly they cheat and there plenty of them on here.
they criticize me for being polyamorous. but at least im being honest.

what I see it many women doing exactly what the OP says he is looking for , but the women are not openly saying they will. lest they be judged.

but behind closed doors or in emails and meetings they become more open to what they want.

its a matter of honesty.
and the OP is being honest. he apparently stated in his profile search looking for no commit, and fwb so why do women go onto this thread and shit on him?
he is being honest unlike many of the women in FRIENDS which is code for some of them for sex on the side if we like each other.
or activity partner. lol its honesty and ALOT of women are not. either are the guys. I tell it openly , and if they want to play games then off I go. why be dishonest?
 classylady1263
Msg: 190
Why is it so hard to find a girl for casual encounters?
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:57:55 AM
Most women who have any self respect don't like the idea of knowing they aren't the only one . How many other women are you trying to seduce or actually sleeping with ? What ever happened to going steady, treating someone with respect and dignity ? Nobody said you had to marry them, but we all deserve to be treated special ! I personally feel empty and degraded after just a fling in the hay ! Be a real man, get some manners, and ask someone out. After a few dates if it's not going well then you should take the next step and move on to someone else !
 classylady1263
Msg: 191
Posted: 3/12/2013 11:03:26 AM
Most women who have any self respect don't like the idea of knowing they aren't the only one . How many other women are you trying to seduce or actually sleeping with ? What ever happened to going steady, treating someone with respect and dignity ? Nobody said you had to marry them, but we all deserve to be treated special ! I personally feel empty and degraded after just a fling in the hay ! Be a real man, get some manners, and ask someone out. After a few dates if it's not going well then you should take the next step and move on to someone else !
 sigungq
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2013 8:00:29 PM
Hollywood and Vine. You can find many girls walking the street there that will have casual sex with you. Probably cost less than a dinner and a movie too.
 FitnessGuy33
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2013 8:30:14 PM
This is the perfect sites for hookups, girls and women tend to be dishonest in their profile. They put up great profile and such, but in the end if you know what and how to message them, they will hookup.
 That_girl*
Msg: 194
Posted: 3/12/2013 9:06:42 PM

StylinProfilin32

This is the perfect sites for hookups, girls and women tend to be dishonest in their profile. They put up great profile and such, but in the end if you know what and how to message them, they will hookup.

YES totally because there are no men here who are currently doing this crap either YOURSELF included mmm hmmm so how can women message you so you will totally hand everything over.."listening ears"
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2018 9:18:17 AM
Cl is off the air along with BP......and again most want a real relationship....or so they say...see women that were here 10 yrs ago with the same picture....they have to get older....lol
 ssm508
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2018 3:53:55 PM
Go to sex / swinger clubs. Probably can even find some women on more mainstream OLD websites that are just looking for sex. They may be more discreet and selective about whom they would have sex with.
 Rockfan2010
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2018 1:26:53 PM
Ever hear of STD's? Well who wants that? Hope u use a condom...Go get a hooker & pay the money, you have to SPEND MONEY to have a girlfriend. I wait 3 to 6 months to get to know someone. Not looking for a one night stand.
Or try going to a bar really late & maybe you can pick up some Drunken Whore!
LOSER
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2018 7:26:35 AM
Lot's of demand (high demand for women and sex) not much supply (of women providing sex). Lots of women will demand money if it is on personals sites (aka Craigs list before personals was removed) lol because men are desperate and will pay.
 ssm508
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2018 9:18:10 AM

Ever hear of STD's? Well who wants that? Hope u use a condom...Go get a hooker & pay the money, you have to SPEND MONEY to have a girlfriend. I wait 3 to 6 months to get to know someone. Not looking for a one night stand.
LOSER

It's okay for someone like yourself not being interested in casual sex. However 2 consenting adults having casual sex isn't a bad thing. That doesn't mean they are "losers". Some people don't need an emotional connection to the other person to enjoy sex. As for STDs, many people can actually get them when they are in a serious relationship.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 201
Posted: 7/8/2018 12:29:59 PM

However 2 consenting adults having casual sex isn't a bad thing. That doesn't mean they are "losers". Some people don't need an emotional connection to the other person to enjoy sex.

And yet OP wonders why so few women are interested in this fantastic arrangement.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 202
She had many men
Posted: 7/8/2018 1:42:30 PM
I think that a lot of women are interested in hooking up with a man if he’s good looking enough. They just don’t admit that they would.
 siisaa
Msg: 203
She had many men
Posted: 7/8/2018 6:41:51 PM

Women rarely come online seeking casual sex because, frankly, we don't have to. There are much better ways to get laid, if that's all we want. Online you don't know what you are going to get; there's no way to know if you will have that spark with someone based on their profile on a website.

Exactly. Most decent-looking women don't need to **** online strangers when they have an itch that needs to be scratched. If she's reasonably attractive, she probably already knows at least one guy who'll get the job done. Having sex with a safe, reliable male friend/acquaintance who you already know is good in bed is better than ****ing randoms ANYDAY, regardless of how "good-looking" he might be. Sooo yeah, that might be why it's "hard" to find a girl who's just interested in casual encounters.

I think that a lot of women are interested in hooking up with a man if he’s good looking enough. They just don’t admit that they would.

The worst sex I've ever had in my life was with the hottest dude I've ever slept with. I briskly walked out of his place with my shirt inside-out and never spoke to him again, although he texted me a few times afterwards. It takes more than good looks to impress me.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 204
She had many men
Posted: 7/8/2018 7:14:58 PM
^^^ Yeah, because so many women are contacting ugly or plain-looking men with well-written profiles.
 Tech30
Msg: 205
view profile
History
She had many men
Posted: 7/10/2018 5:21:48 PM
Its not hard if you get along with people and make people comfortable. I have had quite a few FWB situation in the past and the best part was that we were friends. we could hang out. Talk about anything , enjoy each others company AND have good sex.

I think most people dont actually do the Friends part . They just want sex. It doesn't work that way.

Without the F part, then its just a one night stand. Which is OK too and that I have done a few times, but a FWB needs to have friendship.
 eham1958
Msg: 206
Posted: 7/10/2018 6:34:06 PM

LOSER

Wow, angry much? You labelled women who enjoy sex whores, and men who enjoy sex LOSERS.

Your post history proves you are one of the lifer 98% on pof who will never ever find a man because no man is ever good enough for you.

Stop going after the biker bad boys and your fortunes may change.

Lose the bitter attitude. Us men are NOT the ones who crept into your bedroom when you were 8 and molested you.

Us men are not the ones who raped you when you that night.

Stop taking it out on all of us.

Go get therapy, treatment, anything, but stop using men as an excuse for your hatred.

Do you even go back to read what you've written? Wow, the hate in every word can melt steel.

Try posting when sober.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 207
Posted: 7/12/2018 10:19:37 AM

Us men are NOT the ones who crept into your bedroom when you were 8 and molested you.

OMG there are so many other rebuttals you could have thrown at her, no need to bring up sex crimes.
 FDB777
Msg: 208
Posted: 7/18/2018 9:27:01 PM

Us men are NOT the ones who crept into your bedroom when you were 8 and molested you.

If it wasn't "us men", then who was it? Gotdamn extraterrestrials from planet Romack?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2018 2:36:25 PM

Ever hear of STD's? Well who wants that?

Super Terrific Dudes? I think a lot of women want that. :)

Go get a hooker & pay the money, you have to SPEND MONEY to have a girlfriend.

True -- whether you get a hooker, stripper, or just going the standard dating route. Gotta pay to play (even PG rated).

I wait 3 to 6 months to get to know someone. Not looking for a one night stand.

Waiting 3-6 months doesn't at all avoid a 1-night stand any more than waiting 3-4 weeks, or 5-6 dates in doing so. Waiting 3-6 months is going to scare off pretty much all the good catches.

Having sex without being a couple doesn't imply doing anything wrong. At all. I can understand on holding off on full-on sex until after a handful or so dates have gone by (but still doing more than handshakes & lemonade until then). But hissing/shaming folks for having enjoyable sex before (gasp) being BF/GF -- you're hissing/shaming pretty much everyone around you who's had a number of single years in their life.

If it wasn't "us men", then who was it? Gotdamn extraterrestrials from planet Romack?

Yes. Shhhh, it's a secret! ;) And I think it's Womack -- that's where ALF came from, I believe. Great TV Show.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 210
view profile
History
She had many men
Posted: 8/1/2018 4:51:38 PM

Its not hard if you get along with people and make people comfortable. I have had quite a few FWB situation in the past and the best part was that we were friends. we could hang out. Talk about anything , enjoy each others company AND have good sex.

Adding sex into a friendship degrades it imo.
Much better to have friends that like you for you, not for the sex they may have lol.
Guys always tried it with me because they want to screw around and also get sex in the laziest way possible so they pretend to want fwb when what it really is is them wanting a convenient screw.
Fake friends I call it.
I won't be friends with men because they usually just want sex unless they are someone my boyfriend introduces me to.
Men should just pay for hookers and stop being so cheap lmao
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 211
She had many men
Posted: 8/1/2018 7:45:01 PM

that's where ALF came from, I believe. Great TV Show.

Melmac, if I remember correctly.

The daughter from that show is still hot as f*ck today.
 dark_n_juju
Msg: 212
She had many men
Posted: 8/12/2018 4:43:27 PM

Message: Its not hard if you get along with people and make people comfortable. I have had quite a few FWB situation in the past and the best part was that we were friends. we could hang out. Talk about anything , enjoy each others company AND have good sex.

I think most people dont actually do the Friends part . They just want sex. It doesn't work that way.

Really? Once upon a time, long, long ago when I did the FB thing I rarely sat around chatting up my FB. NO we didnt talk before or afterward. NO passionate kisses. IT WAS SEX. This is how it worked. We could see each other in the club but would only hook up if we found no one else. Did I want to know how his life was going? NO, not really. We were NOT friends WE were buddies. IF I have a friend and I really like them THE last thing I would want to do is mess up that friendship when I meet someone and no longer want to continue the sexual part of the relationship. GUESS what happened to my F Buddies. I met my boyfriend and THEY WERE HISTORY. When the sex ended and so did the 'friendship'. OR when you get a new FB they get all upset wonder why it isn't them. Now tell me how a friendship continues when she decides she wants a new FB and not you anymore.
I am not investing my emotions on a man I know will not make a good partner. I would rather invest that in a real friendship or real relationship.
BUT let's be real that is something that younger people should have to deal with NOT old women like myself.
 siisaa
Msg: 213
She had many men
Posted: 8/12/2018 9:44:13 PM

IF I have a friend and I really like them THE last thing I would want to do is mess up that friendship when I meet someone and no longer want to continue the sexual part of the relationship...I am not investing my emotions on a man I know will not make a good partner. I would rather invest that in a real friendship or real relationship.

Agreed. If I had a male friend with whom there was mutual physical attraction, good sex AND we got along, then we're going to be a couple. The only time I'd have sex with a male friend is if we were converting from friends to dating. If I just have an itch that needs to be scratched, then that's what an FB is for...not a legitimate friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >