Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dark_n_juju
Msg: 212
She had many menPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Message: Its not hard if you get along with people and make people comfortable. I have had quite a few FWB situation in the past and the best part was that we were friends. we could hang out. Talk about anything , enjoy each others company AND have good sex.

I think most people dont actually do the Friends part . They just want sex. It doesn't work that way.

Really? Once upon a time, long, long ago when I did the FB thing I rarely sat around chatting up my FB. NO we didnt talk before or afterward. NO passionate kisses. IT WAS SEX. This is how it worked. We could see each other in the club but would only hook up if we found no one else. Did I want to know how his life was going? NO, not really. We were NOT friends WE were buddies. IF I have a friend and I really like them THE last thing I would want to do is mess up that friendship when I meet someone and no longer want to continue the sexual part of the relationship. GUESS what happened to my F Buddies. I met my boyfriend and THEY WERE HISTORY. When the sex ended and so did the 'friendship'. OR when you get a new FB they get all upset wonder why it isn't them. Now tell me how a friendship continues when she decides she wants a new FB and not you anymore.
I am not investing my emotions on a man I know will not make a good partner. I would rather invest that in a real friendship or real relationship.
BUT let's be real that is something that younger people should have to deal with NOT old women like myself.
 siisaa
Msg: 213
She had many men
Posted: 8/12/2018 9:44:13 PM

IF I have a friend and I really like them THE last thing I would want to do is mess up that friendship when I meet someone and no longer want to continue the sexual part of the relationship...I am not investing my emotions on a man I know will not make a good partner. I would rather invest that in a real friendship or real relationship.

Agreed. If I had a male friend with whom there was mutual physical attraction, good sex AND we got along, then we're going to be a couple. The only time I'd have sex with a male friend is if we were converting from friends to dating. If I just have an itch that needs to be scratched, then that's what an FB is for...not a legitimate friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >