Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do they underestimate me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Matt42153
Msg: 65
Why do they underestimate me?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've been improving myself during these two months but I want to make sure that these improvements will be worth something in the end. Even I admit that I am judgemental at times and everyone is judgemental as well. Nobody can say that they aren't judgemental, because we're human for being this way. I judge others first then I accept later, but there are many forms of it that can destroy others or make others feel acceptable for their own characteristics. You are right that there are better girls out there but they too will judge in altered forms that I've encountered lately. No matter what though, I will not change myself for anybody because I should be accepted as my own self and not a fool, seeking simple attention from a girl or lady. I know in some cases that I have great looks but does one picture of me really have to decide whether I'm attractive or not? Those that say that they want somebody great, caring and sweet, here I am, waiting as usual but I don't get accepted. Try figuring that out before telling me to get my shit together. This is for everyone to figure out.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do they underestimate me?