Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 23
Loud womenPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It's a huge turn on when after a while someone pleads to be fcked.

So that and the other noises a woman makes is a turn on, but ..

Sometimes I worry about the neighbors or people walking in the street hearing too much if my windows are open. I was thinking maybe deploying a recording device to see how loud it really is at 20 feet away.

And it's a little difficult to distinguish from loud and frenetic cries of passion to cries of pain. They sound nearly the same.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 24
Loud women
Posted: 10/5/2013 1:41:06 PM
I lived in a duplex for a while and was hanging with my neighbour....ok we were having sex....she was as quite as a mouse.....Then there were nights I 'd be lying in my own bed and she was next door screaming so loud I thought ...fvk what the hell is that guy doing to her ..well after a few weeks of this my curiosity got the best of me and I asked her one night when we were making out....I said what the hell was that guy doing to you to make you scream like that ...she said oh honey that wasn't a guy that was my girlfriend....
 TooShadows
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Loud women
Posted: 10/12/2013 7:39:58 AM
Depends how much they get caught up in the moment and how much they're enjoying the act. I like a moaner.but for me their body language is even more important. When a woman is meeting my thrusts,hugging me tighter,tossing her head,etc,now that''s a huge turn-on.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 26
Loud women
Posted: 2/12/2014 3:51:34 AM
My experience with the sound makers have been during giving oral sex......do like it in some ways because it gives me an idea where I am ....if that makes sense......my ex didnt do that but others have.....hadda get used to it!...lol
 NoOne001
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Loud women
Posted: 2/12/2014 8:00:11 AM
Had a some women who were starfishes. Remedy is to grab their legs onto my shoulder and jackhammer it. Always works on making them scream.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 28
Loud women
Posted: 3/2/2014 5:06:30 AM
As Lady said it comes from no where with some....first time it happened to me it scared the hell outa me....lol.....got used to it.....everyone has their own thing.....
 sigungq
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Loud women
Posted: 3/2/2014 7:06:31 PM
I've met quite a few "loud women", but it never had anything to do with sex.......... :-/
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Loud women
Posted: 3/26/2018 1:53:26 AM
Maybe....maybe....maybe....have gotten used to those that make noises and use it during because it's a give away to me doing what they like and pretty much a given when they are just faking also....lol....no woman can fake a real orgasm at least when I'm giving them oral....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >