Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > drunk texts before meeting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 okfinewhateva
Msg: 22
drunk texts before meeting Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have been on 2 first meets and went to pick them up only to find them falling down drunk. Needless to say , they were very short-lived first meets...
 Tristle
Msg: 23
drunk texts before meeting
Posted: 5/10/2012 4:25:58 AM
also, people have different definitions of what drunk is. He may have been just buzzed and called that drunk. He may have been plastered. IDK. But on the text alone, your reaction seems to me a bit much. jmo
 siisaa
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/28/2018 12:10:23 PM

One night, as I was about to get off work, she called and sounded intoxicated. She admitted she had some wine when I asked. She invited me over for sex and I declined due to her being under the influence.

You'd thought I raped the Pope from her reaction. I was called every name in the book, yelled at...and this was the next day when I called her to see how she was doing.

Bub-bye lady..have a nice life.

LOL!!! Some women are seriously deluded and think all men are ****-crazed horndogs who are supposed to be ready to fck at any moment's notice. I laugh when men deny those types of women sex.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2018 4:22:17 PM
That wouldnt be a viable match for me,,, nope, not at all
 WakemanR
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2018 1:25:06 AM

...And the stories keep on getting better, lol.

How would you react if you were set to meet someone and they text you a few hours prior to your FIRST date, saying they're drunk?

Call me too serious, a bimbo, flake (I've been called many things on this site, lol, like I could really give that many shits)...but do you think this is acceptable behavior?

I'm literally looking at my phone, shaking my head and laughing in embarrassment (for him).

Erm - Not A Difficult Decision
 Inicia
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/30/2018 6:32:26 PM
^^ needed help for that one??/ lol too funny and if you met him on here you may illicit some embarrassment by posting-but probably drunk so he has no concerns.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > drunk texts before meeting