Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep throating -does size matter?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NJgirl116
Msg: 66
Deep throating -does size matter?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Spotforusername: no, not at all. I'm not comfortable with it. But I rarely am intimate so it doesn't matter.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Deep throating -does size matter?
Posted: 9/6/2015 9:04:13 AM
Well if a gal doesn't give Oral, it won't work for me, therefore, US. I take forever to orgasm from intercourse and it is difficult because I end up tired first. That is great for gals that like to be banged and ride since I can literally go non stop until I drop dead. But I will go crazy without relief, so I need oral, or anal (not preferred though). Their choice!

This is what's known as a " dead f uck "

LMAO- that is what I am after I drop dead from fracking.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/6/2015 10:17:40 AM
I can't be with a woman who is LIMITED in what she likes to do sexually.

I gots to have the varaietay !

Edit to below :

All that would do is create yet another avenue for people to be not exactly what you would call ...totally honest ?
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 10:24:12 AM
Soon there will be a profile section where members state their preferred sexual practices and limitations(if any). They hope it will help prevent hordes of unwanted sexual messages since they can read about it in the profile. I am all for it..finally get some peace!

*Markus told me himself right after he deleted my "K" photo. He said we can only be one person at a time!
 basilisk123
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 10:58:22 AM
^^^^ That would be a great idea, except for the fact that it would be mostly all guys posting on it.
I can see all the cringe-worthy posts now... Yeah, I think I will pass. I love ya peeps, but there are some things I preferably would not want to know about ya.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/6/2015 11:18:18 AM
Joe: I’ve allowed your second option. It does not require me to know how to do something. But the first option, I’ve tried and I don’t know what I’m doing, so my partner has stopped me and gone back to sex (thankfully). I'm very enthusiastic in bed and enjoy being in my partner's arms but mouth/hand things I don't know how to do and am nervous about.
 basilisk123
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 11:34:06 AM
^^^ With practice and determination, almost anything is possible! You could deep throat and do handjobs with the best of them! I believe in you!
 spot4username
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/6/2015 11:47:24 AM
This

Can I just lay back and be banged please.

And this

. I'm very enthusiastic in bed

Don't really mesh. When you factor in your choice of words

I've allowed

It sounds like sex is a chore. It shouldn't be. You should get just as much pleasure as the man. In fact you should get more. I mean let's face it as women our bodies give us a lot more options when it comes to pleasure.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 1:55:49 PM

Joe: I’ve allowed your second option. It does not require me to know how to do something. But the first option, I’ve tried and I don’t know what I’m doing, so my partner has stopped me and gone back to sex (thankfully). I'm very enthusiastic in bed and enjoy being in my partner's arms but mouth/hand things I don't know how to do and am nervous about.

Oh well if they don't like it because it doesn't feel good then that is there choice. But that is good..option 2! It shows that it isn't a matter of enthusiasm or interest.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/6/2015 2:05:38 PM

This

"Can I just lay back and be banged please."

And this

. "I'm very enthusiastic in bed"

Don't really mesh. When you factor in your choice of words

Agreed - post of the month !

You could deep throat and do handjobs with the best of them! I believe in you!

Is this an excerpt from a typical mother/daughter chat ?

LMAO
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 3:00:07 PM
Your are too demanding!

Yeah yeah yeah, practice makes perfect. But lets see how you feel when those teeth bite into you!

NJgirl116
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/6/2015 3:03:14 PM
I didn't let my teeth touch it LOL, even I know better than that. I was really nervous though. I don't know... I do need more practice... I think what I need most is a partner I can actually trust and be comfortable with, outside of the bedroom. Then things will take a better turn in the bedroom... I hope that happens sometime soon! :-)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/6/2015 4:40:10 PM

The pressure to do SOMETHING so well that he'll come,

I have to comment on this statement. I was never too king of the bj. It felt that it was a guys way to coerce a woman to please him. I found it demeaning. I could not reach an orgasm from one. Not even now. But I met women that liked to give them, not just because of the pleasure of the man, but because they enjoy giving that pleasure. There was no pressure. No need to reach anything, other than her enjoying herself with her toy to suck. I didn't quite understand that equation until I met my fiance. When she goes down on me, it's about giving her a toy, not about getting me off. Also, I don't want to get off that quickly because more than likely we will do other things for the next hour, and I don't want it to end there.

So, lets hope you're with a guy you have good communication, and then can do without pressure, and just enjoy.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/6/2015 5:53:19 PM
I'm very enthusiastic in bed and enjoy being in my partner's arms but mouth/hand things I don't know how to do and am nervous about.
---------------
All that is required is enthusiasm. Just "knowing how to do [it]" will be like painting by the numbers. What do you do when you feel a silk dress or eat something really delicious? You use your hands/tongue to feel the texture and you get some sensual pleasure from the experience. You focus on it. I imagine it works the same way on guys that it does on women. You have to actually like doing it and get turned on by what you are doing. A little imagery goes a long way. Visualize in your head what you are doing. If you don't actually get turned on by it, You might as well not do it. Trying to get the "mechanics right" for the sake of doing it will only make you mechanical.
 basilisk123
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 7:50:49 PM
^^^^
I get a very bad image whenever I read this...
I watch too much hentai... (sigh)
 NJgirl116
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/6/2015 9:26:02 PM
*All that is required is enthusiasm. Just "knowing how to do [it]" will be like painting by the numbers. What do you do when you feel a silk dress or eat something really delicious? You use your hands/tongue to feel the texture and you get some sensual pleasure from the experience. You focus on it. I imagine it works the same way on guys that it does on women. You have to actually like doing it and get turned on by what you are doing. A little imagery goes a long way. Visualize in your head what you are doing. If you don't actually get turned on by it, You might as well not do it. Trying to get the "mechanics right" for the sake of doing it will only make you mechanical.*

That’s a cool way of looking at it. Thanks. I’ve gone through a big change in the past year sexually. Perhaps it's TMI but I may as well mention it so that my whole story makes sense. So here comes a wall of text.

I’ve had the sexual assault when I was little as I mentioned in the Daters thread. That was extremely traumatic not only because I was forced to do adult sexual things but because I thought I was getting killed that day. Thankfully I was saved. I had PTSD and dissociative amnesia for several years following the crime, and also promised myself back at age 11 never to be intimate with a man in my life. I remember my mother crying on the witness stand in court saying that I had told her I would never get married. Then, between 18 and 22 there were a few encounters of which I have almost no recollection except the single one that I enjoyed. I remember it very vividly for that reason.

Then, I did get married to a completely wrong guy, and I was with my ex-husband from age 23 to age 29. The sex was really bad, he was ignorant and selfish and didn’t let me guide him - instead he got pissed, the whole thing was an ordeal. I remember having a Corona before he got home so it wouldn’t be so bad but it didn’t help. That marriage ended eventually, then I was celibate for six years and had no desire to go back to sex as I had known it.

Then last year I met someone here on POF who showed me an entirely different experience – great sex! So as I described in another thread also, I don’t have climaxes and very little technique, but I absolutely loved the new experience and anything my partner wanted was fine with me. Unfortunately, this partner did not develop any feelings for me and we’re not seeing each other anymore. I’m happy to have had the different experience, I know that real sex is not what I had known before, I know that men can care and have knowledge of a woman’s body and actually be interested in what feels good to her. Also I know that a man going down on a woman should feel good. My prior partner was so bad that it hurt and after a few times I wouldn’t let him do it, and when the new partner went there I was very nervous, but I was happy to find out he knew what to do and enjoyed it himself.

In conclusion, it would be nice to experience sex with someone who actually both loves you and can show you a fun time in bed. Indeed sex is fun, and the whole relationship should first of all be fun, at least 50 percent of the time.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/6/2015 9:37:49 PM

it would be nice to experience sex with someone who actually both loves you and can show you a fun time in bed.

Wow. You've come a long way. It's a journey of discovery. The reality is that a lot of things that you thought you didn't like, you find out, after working with your partner that you like. And things that turned you on a lot, no longer do. It's always a moving target.

If anything, have sex because you feel you will enjoy it with that man. If it evolves, good. If it doesn't, realize that both got something out of it, that in essence you used each other. What the million dollar lottery is that you're both on the same wavelength and remains there as the relationship goes through lust, love, honeymoon, routine, work at it.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/7/2015 10:42:29 AM
That’s a cool way of looking at it. Thanks. I’ve gone through a big change in the past year sexually. Perhaps it's TMI but I may as well mention it so that my whole story makes sense.
-------------
(Given what kinds of things people will tell me, that's not what I would regard as TMI. ) Another way to look at it is the difference between a back rub and a massage. When someone just rubs your back, you aren't getting much and the person isn't reading your body at all. If you are getting a massage, the person is at least trying to use the sense of touch to feel the muscles underneath your skin and manipulate them from what that sense of touch says about your muscles. The person who does that best will be someone who really gets a lot of satisfaction from figuring it all out.

As far as your bad experiences go, I know this is easier said than done, but never let someone live rent free inside your head.

---------------
In conclusion, it would be nice to experience sex with someone who actually both loves you and can show you a fun time in bed. Indeed sex is fun, and the whole relationship should first of all be fun, at least 50 percent of the time.
--------------
What I have concluded is that a prerequisite to the "intimate sex" being good is an interest in sex, period. Sex for it's own sake is not the same as intimate sex, but without both, sex gets boring. Sometimes I just want a woman to all about lust and go after it without regard to exactly who I am.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/7/2015 1:12:22 PM
Oh and by the way - based on personal experience, how experienced or mechanically "skilled" a woman is in bed has never indicated anything about how good a woman is in bed. Even a clumsy woman who has never had sex, but has a lot of curiosity and drive to be good and be turned on by what she is doing, is infinitely better than the most experienced woman who just doesn't get it. The important thing is be uninhibited and really be into getting what you want.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/7/2015 1:46:37 PM

Even a clumsy woman who has never had sex, but has a lot of curiosity and drive to be good and be turned on by what she is doing, is infinitely better than the most experienced woman who just doesn't get it. The important thing is be uninhibited and really be into getting what you want.

I had to ponder this thought in my head, and I totally agree. Well said.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/7/2015 6:38:11 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, gentlemen.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 87
Posted: 9/13/2015 5:03:26 AM
While Im an oral freak in the giving dept. I have always considered it a gift when a womans dont it to me....some have lacked technique while others were fine but never have I belittled them and if they ask what they can do to maybe make it better then we talk as I would hope she would do the same thing with me....lol
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2015 9:17:32 AM
I'd say size matters...if she has a small mouth there can be issues getting in, and then there always is the issue of length and the angles. That said, a BJ doesn't need to be a deepthroat to be good...just like how you don't have to put it all the way in for sex to work either...you work with your partner to find out what works best for the two of you.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/26/2015 3:21:43 AM
All I can say is that just once I would love to have all of me swallowed
 skwint
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2016 12:43:33 AM
mines too small to get to the throat, sad but true.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep throating -does size matter?