Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Shaving the boys .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shaggy458
Msg: 51
Shaving the boys .Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

How many of you men shave your privates?

I don't require shaving until they make Sergeant.
 swm69
Msg: 53
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:32:39 AM
I shave most of my body. Started off shaving the pubes at 15, been shaving ever since.
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:56:38 AM
I have long braids on my boys. And little beads in them. Sometimes I can hear them singing kum-by-ya to each other down there.
 Ray_1957
Msg: 55
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 2/13/2013 3:17:52 PM
I'm single and I just did a little manscaping...sometimes I like to spoil myself, thank you.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 56
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/17/2015 8:07:28 AM
" I am not and will NOT completely shave down but I do give myself a very short "hair cut" down there. I like a woman who keeps herself trimmed down there, so why shouldn't I?!?! "

Because a REAL man wouldn't do that.

I trim but a razor is not getting anywhere near the boys unless it's done for surgery. Period.
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/17/2015 9:06:45 AM
Looking over this revived thread, I noticed something. Some were speaking of a man shaving as if it were the same as a woman shaving in some respects. In particular, the dental floss and hairball issue.

Let's take a look for a minute at what's involved whenever someone gives a man head, and when someone gives a woman head. Typically, what types of things are required, and what kinds of actions probably takes place?

It's not so hard to see how it might be an issue when a man is giving a woman head, but I want to know what a woman is doing, when giving a man head, so that she ends up with dental floss and hairballs because the testicles aren't shaved.

Now of course this post is stupid in cases of a man being so bushy that she gets lost in it, and I am assuming good hygiene and prep and health. Trim, yes. Shave? Dunno.

Otherwise...some actions require you to interact with pubic hair. But is it really very comparable to muff diving?

(heh, muff diving. what a funny word.)
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/24/2015 4:36:30 PM
^ Well, hhmm, I think that I need to take that back. Doesn't make that much sense after all. When I asked what is a woman doing when giving a man head to have a problem...I can instead imagine her easily having an issue. And could be as much of a hassle as when a man is down on a woman. So I hereby have my foot in my mouth.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/24/2015 6:54:55 PM
gtr1025 I agree with you as long as it not all totally bald, that is just infantile looking and would turn me off. I like hair on a man's chest and plenty on his head as well, the bigger head. lol!

Some men prefer a woman with no hair at all but for me just trimmed down is fine.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 60
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/24/2015 7:08:40 PM
This truly is a gender-neutral topic.
Men and women alike should feel free to groom to whatever "standard" makes them and their partner happy.
Embrace diversity.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 61
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/25/2015 8:39:54 AM
Hear hear eric. This is one of those subjects I feel is a personal choice. Yay or nay. Somehow, someone, somewhere , opted to make the choice of "To shave or not shave" one of "The rules". And glory be if you choose to break one of "The rules".
FACT: To shave or not shave IS a personal choice.
Rules be damned!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 62
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/25/2015 9:03:35 AM
This is a delicate issue.

When I was doing a lot of Centuries (100 mile bike events), I started to get too much chaffing, so I shaved the boys and the whole area. Big, big, bad mistake. Because for the first two days life is good, but after that, the stubble that comes out, mixed with sweating for a continuous 7 hours, plus the constant rubbing, turns that stubble into freaking sand paper and gives you the mother of all chaffing. Holly crap, not even two pounds of Assos chamois cream helped!!

Never, ever again.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 63
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/25/2015 9:09:20 AM
C'mon now, InnerGorilla! That is a magical formula.
Two pounds of beloved Assos Chamois Creme should be able to solve all chafing between Middle Eastern countries.

InnerGorilla
Msg: 64
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/25/2015 11:23:11 AM

Two pounds of beloved Assos Chamois Creme should be able to solve all chafing between Middle Eastern countries.

Don't forget that extra pound as nipple cream.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Shaving the boys .
Posted: 9/25/2015 9:51:59 PM
Being a member of the dirty hands set,I found out the value of not much hair. After a couple of days of using the Ox-acetylene torch most of hair on the backs of my hands was gone. My hands came cleaner, faster, with no fur.

Several winters ago I found a new, warmer long underwear. The drawback to them was that they did a fine job of pulling out most of the hair off my legs-painfully over several weeks. Before winter, three years ago, I decided to just remove it. (because, in a month's time, the hair would be extracted, or worn off.) Problem solved.

Now I don't care.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Shaving the boys .