Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > would you have a date with a man who was a sniper in Iraq?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carolann0308
Msg: 49
view profile
History
would you have a date with a man who was a sniper in Iraq?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would date a man in the military.
But no, I would not date a guy that claimed to be a sniper and carried a weapon in a back pack. Any police officer I have ever met does not walk around telling stories like that. People that are military officers do not walk around claiming to have to watch their backs 24/7 in public unless they are insane.
 AtlantaGuy35909
Msg: 50
view profile
History
would you have a date with a man who was a sniper in Iraq?
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:08:51 AM
Not all police are required to wear a firearm off duty.

Also, someone carrying a firearm for self defense would NEVER store it in a backpack. Are you going to ask a bad guy if he will wait for you to retrieve your weapon from your backpack? That is just ludicrous.
 Paderic
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:15:27 AM

Also, someone carrying a firearm for self defense would NEVER store it in a backpack. Are you going to ask a bad guy if he will wait for you to retrieve your weapon from your backpack? That is just ludicrous.

At the risk of going severely off topic, I would suggest that you can't say that unless you have seen how it is stowed in the backpack. It has been my experience that it is easier to draw from a backpack that's set up for it than it is to draw from an ankle holster.

Also, the backpack could just be for temporary storage while the handgun isn't being worn. It is much less conspicuous carrying a backpack to and from a vehicle than a holstered handgun.

As for the topic being discussed, I can say that I would have no qualms about dating a woman who was a sniper in the military.
 purfectmeow
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:18:07 AM
^ Being this IS a dating sight the last time I checked, I think thats hot :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > would you have a date with a man who was a sniper in Iraq?