Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do you perform anal stimulation on a guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lynn399
Msg: 26
how do you perform anal stimulation on a guy?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
[I would have to guess that sex in general would be off limits too,if that's your reasoning.
GERMS SCHMERMS.If I can take it up the azz,so can he!
I think it's more likely societal conditioning(Man law) that says it's a gay act.
Funny thing..I don't FEEL gay when I do that to him.hehe
Don't knock something,until you try it at least once!]

If a man is secure with who he is, than there isn't a problem experimenting. :)
I am sure if I were giving a blow job, this wouldn't be concidered a "gay", sex act, however, I am sure gay couples practice this sexual act too.
I love it!! If you try it and you don't like it ...we don't have to do it again......but I bet you're going to LOVE it!! :)
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 27
how do you perform anal stimulation on a guy?
Posted: 5/8/2012 7:04:55 PM

Sportsfreak... Woman's arms don't need to be long at all??? I'm not sure what exactlly is in your head.

Try this. Lay on your back, tilt your pelvis up a little, open your legs a little.

Now girl in between your legs, one hand on your shaft, mouth on your c0ck, and her other hand is between your legs and her finger is rubbing your anus. Your c0ck is only an inch or 2 from your anus you know...it's really not that far!

Lots of variations on this, but you get the idea now???

I admit when I read about this I had been thinking about it being performed standing up. That is why I thought that.
 hsu303
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/8/2012 9:00:32 PM
Oral, oral, oral!
I know your mouth can't be in two places at once, but if you start by licking and prodding in and around his hole, it loosens him up way better than a finger with lube can. I like to finger my lover, but I hate doing it without this first, because him being relaxed makes such a difference. Plus, it's a feeling unlike any other!
Then slide in...
 lynn399
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/9/2012 6:25:27 AM
Basiate...:

That sounds great... one long stream...I am loving the idea of having so much control over his orgasm.

Elgalawaat...: you ask what kind of sex do "gays", have?? Well......I am hoping that what ever kind of sex it is...that it is frickin' MINDBLOWING! :)
 whytwater
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/9/2012 6:55:13 AM

All I am saying the word Gay is synonymous with anal sex . . .

Perhaps, in your lexicon, with your mindset, "gay" and "anal sex" are interchangeable terms, but hardly for all of the rest of us. I read a recent report that only about 20% of gay men enjoy/practice anal penetrative sex.

and anal sex between a man and a woman is not the norm . . .

Based upon on my experience, and the recent reports I've read, the incidence of anal sex among heterosexual couples is considerably higher than 20%. And in these very forums, there are discussions of the concept that "anal" as the new "oral". Maybe, just maybe, "anal" is a more accurate descriptor of hetero behavior than of other sexual preference communities and subsets.

If gays don't have anal sex how they do it tell Ms expert.

LMAO! Well, except for probably procreative sex, "live cover" in the jockey club lexicons, the possible sexual connections between ANY two humans are limited only by the imaginations and life experiences of the two participants. I'm no self-annointed expert, and I've always identified as straight, but I scrupulously avoid labeling any sexual behavior, or any human, as "normal". Some here might say that the author of the foregoing quoted bytes is other than "normal". Lol

That sounds great... one long stream...I am loving the idea of having so much control over his orgasm.

When the first approach to sex is giving pleasure, there is no ceiling to the "heights" that can be achieved by two like-minded partners. And that "power" to give can be addictive.

I am hoping that what ever kind of sex it is...that it is frickin' MINDBLOWING! :)

Amen :D
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 7:19:47 AM

All I am saying the word Gay is synonymous with anal sex

LMAO......only in your small mind it is........most people will say the word "gay" is synonymous with 2 people of the same sex engaging in sexual activities....no matter what those activities are!

I don't make it a practice to ask someone that is gay......or someone that is straight for that matter, "How" they have sex.......but my guess is they have sex just like the rest of us.......with numerous ways of pleasuring each other.

The whole point here is.........any kind of sex between a MAN and a WOMAN is NOT gay, whether it includes anal play or not. And one doesn't need to be a sex expert to know that!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 10:46:34 AM

Slowly continue in........feeling upwards for that "walnut".

I have never felt a "walnut".
Hmmm.Maybe it's deeper?

I’ve only felt it in one guy myself. My current has no discernible walnut that I have felt, and I’ve been.. wrist deep.. a few times. The prostate isn’t deep, and your guy will tell you if you’ve hit the right spot if you pay attention to his body language, or if he’s able to verbalize what he’s feeling.

I am not a gay.

No, but you are a man and many straight men enjoy anal play on themselves. Did you know many GAY men do not engage in anal play at all? Yup.. it’s true. Some gay men don’t enjoy anal sex.

Well said but don't you agree with me when you hear the word Gay the picture of the BUTT and the anus and anal sex jump in your mind.

I certainly don’t. Nope.. not in mine. When I hear the word gay I think of something happy. Or I think of homosexual men. I don’t picture a sexual act.

What is your definition of a gay.

“A gay”???? Seriously.. what is “a gay”?

If you don't like anal play......that's fine and dandy, no one is trying to convince you to do it,
but there is no need degrade those that do it enjoy it.

+1
You can also change out anal play for just about anything else as well. (not directed at MzMicki specifically, just using her words and expanding on them).

I admit when I read about this I had been thinking about it being performed standing up. That is why I thought that.

Even standing up, your penis is only a few inches from your anus. The dimensions don’t change with position of the body.

All I am saying the word Gay is synonymous with anal sex and anal sex between a man and a woman is not the norm although it happens this not the issue. If gays don't have anal sex how they do it tell Ms expert.

BWAHAHAAHA!!!

Gay is not synonymous with anal anything.

And gay couples enjoy a full range of activities, just like heterosexual couples do. You don’t engage in anal sex, and you’re hetero. I like anal sex and I’m hetero too. Hmmm.. go figure. There aren’t any specific sexual activities that I can think of that are restricted to only certain orientations. Oh.. while we’re on the topic… some lesbians use strapon harnesses to have penetrative sex with their partners. So do I. Only my partner is male, who happens to like anal stimulation.

The whole point here is.........any kind of sex between a MAN and a WOMAN is NOT gay, whether it includes anal play or not. And one doesn't need to be a sex expert to know that!!

+1x10

Not a sexpert, nope. Definitely better informed/educated tho.

As for me.. One finger or 5.. I’m in!
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:58:20 AM
My current partner never even had a woman make him cum from a bj so ass play was definitely out of the picture...

honestly I haven't really done it that much so I am still learning and experimenting with him...
I have gone so far as to lick and play with my finger in and around his hole (and on occasion inserted...he is still getting used to this and said it felt 'weird' so I am taking things slow (but he told me he trusts me so that is key)...

I love the way the outside almost looks like a mouth/lips (once he's aroused) and actually pulls the tip of my finger in 'pulsating'...it is definitely telling me it feels good to him and his body wants more...I get strangely turned on by this :)
 HeartOn64
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:14:33 AM

As for me.. One finger or 5.. I’m in!

You are a HOOT! And I for one totally appreciate your honest input.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:39:40 PM
OP:

Anal stimulation is different from prostate stimulation.

Anal: You must be sure your man is clean. Anal stimulation stays on the outside and gently massages the sphincter muscle. It is actually better to have a warm tongue licking this area than a stiff finger. The tongue is both soft and hard. You can lightly push inward if that gives him more pleasure darting your tongue in and out.

Prostate: What you are referring to is milking the prostate. I caution against it.
That walnut that has been described, if touched the wrong way can have undesired results. Many men especially as they get older can have prostate issues they are not even aware of. The center part of the walnut sized gland, if pressed to hard, can cause severe damage to his urethra tube. If he has prostate cancer and is not aware of it, it can cause the cancer cells to spread from his prostate into his bloodstream. There are many other problems associated with milking the prostate. If you love and care about your man you will tell him no, you will not do this.

However, you can learn how to do a penis massage (this is a far cry from a hand job). This ends in very spiritual orgasm that a man feels through his entire body. If you want to know more about it you can contact me privately.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:50:33 PM

Prostate: What you are referring to is milking the prostate. I caution against it.
That walnut that has been described, if touched the wrong way can have undesired results. Many men especially as they get older can have prostate issues they are not even aware of. The center part of the walnut sized gland, if pressed to hard, can cause severe damage to his urethra tube. If he has prostate cancer and is not aware of it, it can cause the cancer cells to spread from his prostate into his bloodstream. There are many other problems associated with milking the prostate. If you love and care about your man you will tell him no, you will not do this.

Good Lord, honey, you're not supposed to beat up and play rough with his prostate. A little rubbing is not going to "spread cancer cells". It's gentle rubbing, not finger jamming!
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/10/2012 9:05:54 PM
pressing or pushing on the top or center "could" cause damage regardless of how hard your press.

The gland could be inflamed without either party knowing it. As I stated earlier, If you do any kind of massage techniques (come hither) it can cause severe damage.

It might not too. Take the chance and go for it.

My man will find pleasure in many different ways...not one that could even remotely harm him any any fashion. I won't take the chance with his life.

P.S. Just educate yourself before you do this OP. There are many books written on the male prostate. What to do and what not to do. Prostate massage is generally in the "What not to do" catagory.

However, many people will tell you it is ok to stick anything up your bum. Come to the emergency room....I can prove it to you.
 MsMicki
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 11:36:08 AM
and yet the prostate massage is highly recommended as a means to keep the prostate healthy......

I have never read one article that states not to do it.....and have read many that state how great it is.
And I have read alot about this act (to educate myself).

BTW....is your inbox full of messages from men wanting your special penis massage yet??
Probably the best scheme I've seen to get a date on this site in a long damn time!!
 kickingfate
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/11/2012 12:46:14 PM
after reading this..

I'm taking my "Exit Only" sign off my ass and having it permanently tattooed on there.

Sorry...great experience or not. Anything up My ass is a definite no go situation.
 c_deacon
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:44:56 PM
Once she tells you......let me know Belviso.....lol

Anal play can be very sensual, sexual, and stimulating if wanted by both, understood by both, and experimented by both equally. I have had many women that do not want any part of it, and those that have never tried it, but once they did, they usually asked for more, and more, and more.....and we men are no different, just as long as we open our minds first before our asses.....;)

cd
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:05:32 PM
MsMiki,

You are partly right in that if it is done in a medical office it can have benefits. Trained professionals who know what they are doing are the only ones who should be doing this. They check the prostate for any potential issues first. If you are looking for articles on the interent that deal specifically with pleasures and orgasms then you won't find what I have told you because those articles are meant to entice you to do this.

"Serious health problems can be a result – if done to a person having severe health conditions. The same goes with some, even though in good health, have administered the milking incorrectly. When done without care, the prostate can be highly aggravated by diseases, infections and prostatitis or swelling. To make the matter worse, it can also cause prostate cancer, which is the second most lethal cancer for males these days"

Take away all the medical books, I found the above written article as soon as I typed it in.

People do not educate themselves about their own bodies or that of their partners enough. They are always looking for the next fad and he quick sexual fix. Well, this one can kill your man.

I am always willing to educate a woman who is interested, on how to please a man in ways she did not know existed. I doubt very seriously there are many men in my area on the forums and I have no desire to date out of town so your statement does not make sense but if it made you feel better to say it then, good.

as long as we open our minds first before our asses.....;)

Quick wit
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:35:06 PM
Hmmmm........I wonder why all the gay men aren't dead then?
That's some pretty serious bopping their prostate's are getting on a regular basis (for those that engage in anal sex, that is)

I have yet to kill a man by massaging his prostate........he might have thought he died and went to heaven for a few minutes though!!

BTW.......please feel welcome to educate us right here in the forums........that is their actual purpose!!
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:13:42 PM
Sorry I wasn't aware it was wrong...thank you informing me PetyGrace

http://prostateproblemcenter.com/articles/prostate-milking-or-prostate-massage.html

http://www.galleriaortiz.com/milking-the-prostate-the-health-benefits.html

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/prostate-massage-milking-the-prostrate-gland.html

These are only a few where you can find the information needed to make an educated decision.

My knowledge of this does not come from the internet but since I was told there was no information ever read about it I wanted to assure there was. I really don't like to use the internet for sourse information but in this world of "right now" sometimes it is needed.

P.S. the penis in the cannal does not stroke the same as a hard curved finger.

I am glad no one has been hurt and has only experienced pleasure. Mind you though, it can have long term affects and is not always known right away.
 lynn399
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:44:36 PM
Well now ....I wasn't expecting all that!! lol
Maybe I should keep it outside the rim??
 whytwater
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/11/2012 8:06:54 PM

Maybe I should keep it outside the rim??

Hmmm, that'd be the adult contemporary version of the high school c-ck tease, imho.
Like it's g-spot counterpart, the prostate is nearly impossible to hit with a faux stick, as it's kinda above the traffic, and behind the wall. And I've yet to meet up or tangle with a gnarly old witch woman with "hard" bony fingers anywhere near dangerous enough to frighten me off.
I have noticed that medical professionals are in and out in a wink of the eye, but I'm pretty sure that's more to avoid any undue and awkward sexual stimulation than some putative damage to the walnut.
And while I have the utmost respect for nurses, as both of the partners who've reached my walnut each brought a couple decades of nursing experience to bear, neither professed to be an M.D. with a specialty in prostate care or abuse, nor offered any diagnoses or prognoses of mine or what they did with it. Nor have my yearly post-play physicals disclosed any ill effects.
Cause and effect is the slipperiest of trails, particularly in the realm of medicine, and even the most highly trained trackers often lose their ways and end up in the wrong place, or with erroneous conclusions.
Having experienced both the exceedingly cautious "lick and a promise" darting finger of MD's, and the more thorough-going ministrations of off-duty nurses, I can attest that nurses do it better, and if it's my prostate and its surrounds that're your target, well, bring it. lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 8:56:47 PM
Good lord, noone is suggesting cracking the walnut, just lightly stroking it to bring some pleasure!!

and I guarantee you a penis is putting more pressure against it than my soft, supple, trimmed nail, index finger.

ya know, if one wants, they can find a reason to NOT do almost everything sexual as there are numerous possibilities ........one could get an infection, a disease, have a heart attack, sore jaw, carpel tunnel,or hell, as in my Aunts case....even a broken hip!
 theguyforyou12
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:09:55 PM
Any guy who'd want this done has some deep issues no pun intended.
 christyis4real
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/9/2012 6:19:01 PM
I admit that when I did this to the man I am seeing, it freaked me out a little and I was very hesitant. Now, it's all good. I incorparate it when I am giving him oral at times.
 w4qed-1
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/26/2012 8:41:28 AM
First time I ever experenced it, I was asleep and my Girl friend woke up before me and started giving me a blowjob and with that I was having a great dream, but them she inserted one finger which woke me up with such an unsual yet pleasent feeling, then two fingern and I spread my legs a bit wider and finally 3 fingers and sort of ****ing me with them. That was the absolute most exciting orgasim I'd ever had up to that time. I guess she had experience with her husband. (not EX)
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/18/2013 3:14:06 PM
I've enjoyed it, giving and getting a tongue or a finger. If a woman is doing it to you then how is it considered a homosexual act? Furthermore, as a couple women have said "If she puts pressure on the prostate during a HJ, or BJ, the orgasm is a long stream instead of pulses". I love it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do you perform anal stimulation on a guy?