Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies would you masturbate and let someone watch?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tommy08077
Msg: 47
Ladies would you masturbate and let someone watch?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Very miss tell them what is wrong with them
 tommy08077
Msg: 48
Ladies would you masturbate and let someone watch?
Posted: 10/24/2012 8:24:57 PM
Go girl smart also
 mandiemaei
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/25/2012 9:22:54 AM
Definitely...great foreplay*
 mysweetjillian
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/26/2012 11:07:24 AM
oh yes not a woman tho but yea i think yhatshot we watch ea other mmm yep
 mysweetjillian
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/26/2012 11:09:20 AM
yes i would men only tho watch ether mmmm oh yea
 Dolphina
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/26/2012 11:21:56 AM
Masturbation, for me, is a solitary activity. If a man is present, then what happens between us is mutual pleasuring. I don't see the point for pleasuring myself in his presence - unless he's fallen asleep.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/27/2013 4:58:35 PM
I love to watch a man masterbate.
I would do it for him. No toys. Not into toy's.
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/28/2013 12:22:28 AM
I would let a guy watch. Why not? Its more enjoyable if he uses the toy on me lol
 Della D
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/3/2013 8:12:04 AM
No, definitely not just someone, really now!

My guy though sure, once it turns him on he's most definitely very welcome to watch. After all, I quite like watching him too, smile.
 brinaalina
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2013 11:27:59 PM
Wait.....are there women who HAVEN'T done this?
Lol. But really, are there really that many women that haven't masturbated, or at least touched themselves, in front of their partner?
I find it hard to believe that there are many that have not.
 rockymountman
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/4/2013 7:45:45 AM
Yes I was married to one that said she never did. Would never "lend and helping hand so to speak" during foreplay sex or anything. Since had my eyes opened WIDE! LOL Very much a turn on to watch a woman masturbate!!!!
 rockymountman
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:11:25 PM
Oh got to have the toys! Never to old for toys! Makes it even better! My ex was ok with them but really didn't care for them!
 Coco2114
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/4/2013 8:56:48 PM
omg yes its a real huge turn on!!! knowing there watching u pleasure urself!!! i vote heck yessss lol!
 Football11234
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:08:16 PM
I used to only do this. I am not even kidding, I couldn't finish from intercourse so we would both do it, and it worked.
 Errdh
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/5/2017 4:35:02 PM
It may turn me on more than they are. They can watch it gets me hotter
 gtomustang
Msg: 63
if not, can we give her the finger?
Posted: 11/7/2017 5:30:38 AM
unless one lives in a rental with neighbors separated by thin walls...it is enjoyable to be in the presence of someone enjoying themselves.
 Cynderella
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2017 12:04:01 PM
Stranger....NO!
Partner....HELL YA

Every good relationship needs
a well stocked toy box.
 gtomustang
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/7/2017 2:47:18 PM
personally, I found toys to be fun in their variety of sensation, but never fully replaced the "toy box". no matter what Adam & Eve says :) It would be fun to use a toy while nibbling away on the inside of her thighs or elsewhere, but sometimes that was too much of a distraction for her. Considering a fellow's "buffering" takes longer than a woman's, its nice if she's cool with toys so one can watch her continue to fly to the moon.

(yes, I know, its not all about the orgasm. Like being inside her while rubbing her back or giving a scalp massage, and just enjoying the multiple sensations for a while)
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2017 12:46:33 PM
Well I like this thread and can't think why;)

Now let's think about this for a minute? I would say self masturbation can prepare us for sex, so I can't see ladies being shy about masturbating in front of their man.

If a women is on an adult sites, then they would indeed be proud of their bodies and enjoy expressing themselves, but also displaying their sexual market value, so I would see nothing at all wrong with a woman masturbating in front of men , who she does not know and if it is on video cam on an adult dating site, then It is a safe place for her to have fun.

It is good for a lady to masturbate, it is a natural thing to do, women learn so much about their bodies and teach their partners, where they most like to be touched and the best way to get then to orgasm
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2017 2:37:54 PM

Stranger....NO!
Partner....HELL YA

What about a 1st/2nd/3rd date -- the guy who's neither? :)
 aintnodeal
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2017 5:02:20 PM
There are ...like, web sites for that now, actually since about the year 2000 they've been in service, so the daughters of the original cam-girls could be working now or very soon.
 butheremails
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/10/2017 10:42:28 AM

Louis CK is that you?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2017 11:44:42 PM

I do not believe in toys or sex object, I believe in real human being and their interactions with each other.

That's a real crazy POV. Toys don't mean there's no human beings involved nor that two humans aren't interacting with each other. The guy could use the toy on her... heck, he could be porking her while putting a toy in her a$$ if that's her liking. Even her masturbating -- toy VS no toy has no bearing on preventing 2-people interaction.

Toys are for the people who do not have any man or woman to have physical intimacy.

No, it's not. Like literally, that's not true. Even if you're jealous of one using toys, like some low-self-esteem gals get worked up about a guy just jerking off -- it's actually untrue that masturbating, toys or no toys, are any indicator of one not having physical intimacy. Your jealousy issues are making you fall into the trap of making a false equivalency -- because those who don't have physical intimacy over a long stretch of time and aren't a sexually shy person is going to be very apt to have toys, that somehow means if they have any toy they are not having physical or sufficient physical intimacy. It's just untrue in reality, whether you'd like that to be true or not. :)

I love the feelings, sharing ,touching, flirting, foreplay , seduction which heighten my sexual urges and attraction to my partner. Can a toy able to do that?

No, nor are they expecting it to or wanting it to for gosh shakes -- well, besides self-foreplay. The toy isn't aimed to do anything that their fingers do -- except it's better equipped than their own fingers. If you don't like toys, by your rationale, you shouldn't like her masturbating at all. The bottom line is you think toys are too effective and you jump into jealousy mode thinking ya gotta compete ("F-you, toys! You stole my GF!"). No, man. That's not how it is. Sorry. :)

Stranger....NO!
Partner....HELL YA

One thing about this one though again, reading thru the thread: How come everyone's saying "Partner"? Partner is stronger than a mere GF/BF (although a LT serious BF/GF becomes 'Partner'). So not anybody you're dating and sexual with who's not some solidified LTR? :)
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2018 3:07:01 PM
NO. That is a private personal matter.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies would you masturbate and let someone watch?