Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Wondering why women dont wear hose anymore      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 missmaddy
Msg: 26
Wondering why women dont wear hose anymore Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
i still wear hose with dresses and skirts. hell, i even wear them with jeans and boots. alot of my friends still wear hose as well. i also agree with the above posters in that this would be a mild request. i dont think you will have trouble finding a woman that would wear them for you. :)
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Wondering why women dont wear hose anymore
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:20:45 AM
If he can afford buying them, why not?

I like displays of unbridled passion. I also think this is totally harmless as fetishes go. I like accommodating my lover, and I get turned on by his excitement.

I find it hard to believe that this is a big deal to most women, unless it's all about the pantyhose and not so much about the woman for you, OP.
 missmaddy
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:22:49 AM
i wouldnt mind them being ripped of me in the heat of the moment. but, i wouldnt want that everytime i wear them. sheesh that could get expensive. lol
 awayintotheblue
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:27:46 AM
3ffervescent ,
No Its not a violent thing, at all. I said rip through them not rip them off .
I dont wanna be to descriptive there ,but I think its self explanatory .

Seems like theres never a good time to ask this. I hate to waste anyones time . This sure makes me seem shallow .
 awayintotheblue
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:34:06 AM
Its not about the hose , I am a big romantic and softie ( on the inside ) If you tell anyone this Ill deny it ! ;-)

I Do want a relationship . When Im starting to get involved with someone this just seems to be a dealbreaker with her or me .
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:47:19 AM
That just seems odd.

What are these women wearing under their dresses in the winter? Doesn't it get cold in Missouri?

Or are you refusing to buy the supplies? ;)

Pick a girlier type of woman, maybe? Stay away from the jeans and t-shirt only types?
 awayintotheblue
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:33:03 AM
Lilli ,
That may be the whole thing ..I work hard everyday ..I own and run a farm ,row crop and beef cattle ..And work some construction for myself ..I have a son who lives with me full time and my daughter comes over every other weekend and every holiday And whenever else she wants ..So unless Im going to the bank .. I dont get to meet many women that dont wear flannel or bib overalls overweigh me by 60 lbs . And heck even in church ( when I go ) most women are just in jeans .
Oh I would deffinately pay for the supplies But I dont wanna have to go buy them.. unless for a special occasion at victorias secret ..I have had to do that before ..You know the weird looks I got at Wal-Mart plus Im sure I was 7 shades of red. Its so much bettter when my girl would just suprise me with that .. Mabey she would just look casual jeans t shirt night out to dinner . durring the meal she would slip off her shoe under the table and put her little foot on my knee showing me she wore that for me ..It would be very exciting ..not just to me but her ..

I dont know mabey I just need counseling or a hypnotist to change me .
 Della D
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/10/2012 1:19:42 PM
IMHO a panty hose fetish is a very "mild" one, and I believe most women would accommodate your request as a treat for you. Just ask her nicely and tell her in a sexy way what it does for you. Hey, even I would wear one if it turned my S/O on, and I hate these things. They feel icky on the skin, especially in a hot climate, and as I hardly ever wear skirts anyhow, the last time I wore skirt and panty hose I was not even in my car and of course saw the first run already, LOL.

So, I would never wear panty hose on a daily basis, but definitely would do it at home to entertain my S/O. After all, the more he's turned on the better for me.
 nononsense11
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:58:53 PM
Sadly you don't understand that men appreciate women who know how to dress sharply! Boney, blemished bare legs are very unsightly!!!
 CountryCowgirl9
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:17:23 PM
because it's freaking summer time on the northern hemisphere... duh
 Rob3444
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:35:28 PM
You have it easy man. Try getting them to wear a rubber cat suit with ears and tail.
 ThePrettyReckless
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:57:30 PM
well to answer the title, I dont wear pantyhose because the texture makes me gag. Even thinking about it makes me queasey. But generally i dont think it'll be a huge deal to most girls if you tell them you like pantyhose.
 marie2107
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:27:28 PM
quote [And TMI but In the throws of passion I Like to rip through them !
Ok sorry that really was crass ,But i reaally need to figure this thing out .]

You make it sound like you are into this as a sexual fantasy, which is probably rather tame, considering. I do not see why it would be important for her to wear them to work everyday. This reminded me of Claire Huxtable coming home and sitting on the couch and Dr. Huxtable would rub her feet through her hose. It isn't the 80s anymore. Hopefully, you can accept this as a once in a while thing as opposed to being required daily in order for you to be fulfilled.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:59:28 PM
I don't believe it is uncommon at all. Some guys prefer women in stockings, some tights, some spandex, there are a variety of fetishes that are in the same ballpark that are shared by possibly by the majority of men. It isn't coincidence that the stereotypical portrayal of a women dressing sexy includes thigh highs.
 02hdf150
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:20:05 AM
Here in South Florida it would be tough to find women who wear pantyhose even at work. And if you did, most of the time they are from an old school way of thinking where they were taught to always wear hose with work attire or going out.
 russell5417
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:41:06 AM
What I find incredibly erotic is an attractive lady in stockings, a skirt and an elegant cardigan. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anything sexier. No panties and bra less, and I am breathless, and literally weak in the knees.
 Candilv1979
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:58:04 AM
Russell are you talking about pantyhose when you say stockings because I dont know anyone who is going pantiless in pantyhose!!
 Capn_America
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/11/2012 6:50:02 AM

...Because they don't want to look like HOSE!!!! ;-)
(It's a word joke, you know, Hoes, Hose....okay, the part you were supposed to laugh just went by)

nononsense11
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/11/2012 7:03:34 AM
I understand about not wearing hose in the tropics... However, can you women explain why you don't wear pantyhose w/o panties when u do wear ph? I mean, the top was designed with a cotton crotch like panties have so the nether region can breathe. The tops are most often dark, similar to pantys.
 CJinCentralPa
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:31:44 PM
In My opinion pantyhose are attractive on a woman.

I had a girlfriend that enjoyed hearing clothes rip during sex...pantyhose was the cheapest thing to replace...it was weird to me at first but I enjoyed it...or should I say I enjoyed her enjoying it....actually both.

Some women do enjoy the clothes ripping off roleplay but you really have to talk about it in advance...that is a situation where you want no communication mistakes....none.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:20:53 AM
The way things are going, just wait a few years and you can wear your own panty hose and have her rip them off.
 russell5417
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:39:27 AM
msg 50..........stockings..........not pantyhose. lol
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:53:27 AM
If you didn't like a gal in pantyhose then you'd be in the minority.

I find it best to whisper my fantasies into my gal's ear when we're intimate and I'm nibbling on her neck. We love each other and want to satisfy each other. I'd never ask her to do something she was uncomfortable with but she's eager to try everything else. She never judges me or makes me field bad 'weird'...sometims 'weird' but with a sly chuckle.

So important. Show your appreciation. When my gal dresses up for me in nylons, heels, pantyhose, certain bras, etc., I let her know that she's my dream woman. I'll treat her like a queen, give her a back rub, etc. It's really importat that you BOTH get a positive from the experience...expecially the 'closeness'.

(Ya, tearing them off is a turn on for both of us if done in mutual 'fun' crazy' )
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 9:20:34 AM
pantyhose also known as tights, they are the biggest turn off, stockings are a different ball game.
 jan135135
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/12/2012 12:24:00 PM
im a paralegal - i sure do-
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Wondering why women dont wear hose anymore