Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IMightBeAllYours...
Msg: 68
Stuck on younger women.Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
huh...i can't seem to find women in the age group i would like to date who don't have any kids (more time available to date and get to know each other) and have less baggage, and don't completely rule out the possibility of having a child. pretty much have given up on that for now, and younger women? VERY picky and more likely to cheat on an older man....just saying. i've not had a faithful partner in awhile, which is why i prefer women in their 30's to around 42...they do tend to be somewhat more faithful.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 70
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/7/2012 2:34:01 PM

Regardless of a mans age, men are thought of differently with regards to age. While men are considered in their prime up till late 40s. just look at hollywood. Just look at Robert Downey Jr. Playing Ironman, this guy is mid to late 40s. yet nobody ever calls him middleage or old. same goes for most of the top male movie stars. Even the rock, just turned 40. yet most people consider him a young dude.

While you will never ever ever see a woman over 35 ever play an action hero role. Unfortunately, its the culture we live in. It says women over 35, are old. So when he says dating a younger woman, I can't help but laugh.

Kate Beckinsdale? Always action. In her 40s. Sandra Bullock? Jennifer Aniston? Angelina Jolie? Charlize Theron? Drew Barrymore, Julia Roberts, to name a few...

Don't usually hear them called over the hill... just saying...
 Fleuron
Msg: 71
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/7/2012 3:19:12 PM

@ "the guys believing me". Notice how some women just cant handle it if a guy finds a woman who isnt a feminist skank. They just cant wrap their minds around it. They must attack and insult the man. I guess they think a man should feel lucky if a woman happens to look in his direction. Dont you just love these "he-woman man haters".

Nice passive aggression. Why address someone besides me if you want to call me a ‘feminist skank’? While you’re at it don’t forget Entitled Princess Liberal Commie.

For some reason you’re bragging on a dating site forum about buying a woman you don’t give a shit about, as long as she does your bidding and ‘hates’ the many legions of other women who have discarded you.

You brag as if you’ve personally accomplished something. You don’t even care if she loves you or not….just as long as she’s been pre-programmed to accept being your slave and clean up after you once you start crapping your bed in a few years.

Threaten her to a life of poverty and familial abandonment if she bails on you and I guess you could get just about any woman with no choice to tolerate you. I can’t believe you’re bragging about treating a woman little better than a dog. You da man.

And. Don’t call me ‘hon.’ I’m not your little Stepford slave.
 fillyphilly
Msg: 72
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/7/2012 5:03:59 PM
Oh, my brother's wife is Filipina, came here when she was 14 and I've known a fair number of bought and paid for Filipina brides. Even visited the country 25 years ago. Takes a while but those Filipina women figure things out. Like alimony and child support. After a few years with guys like you suddenly "feminism" seems like a good alternative.
So you can threaten her all you want with her family or anything else you can come up with (which is sad, I liken it to beating a dog to keep it submissive) but in the end the court system kicks in. Please keep copies of your posts re: this topic. You'll want to revisit and kick yourself when you lose half of everything in your old age.
Good luck with that. I must say, you just made my afternoon.
Oh, and don't dream that the family won't close ranks the minute you abuse her in any way, shape or form, verbal or otherwise. You have no idea about Pinoy culture if you think otherwise.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 73
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/7/2012 5:11:13 PM
^^^

*clap clap clap*

beautifully said.

Though it doesn't matter if he keeps copies of them or not. They can find everything he's ever posted once it's on.

(and nowadays there is a scary trend towards trafficking and sex slaves on the underground; so publicly bragging about being able to have a person thrown out of their family and culture if they "misbehave" is not only abusive; it's downright sadistic, and it is being done on a public forum where you are trying to tout yourself as "fully arrived" emotionally and relationally?. They stone women who have affairs in the middle east in some countries too (ironically while doing nothing wahtsoever to the also cheating men they are having affairs with). You want to start doing that too? There is a huge difference between nazi feminism and women's rights... and posts like that are why women's rights exists at all. Your posts scare me.

I hope you treat your wife with respect, with value and with compassion. Because you sure don't speak with them.
 fillyphilly
Msg: 76
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:58:38 AM
Sorry but I nominate this post for Post of the Week. One minute you're writing that if she dares divorce you she'll be disowned by her family and you have an ironclad prenup and now the violins are playing and you're an industrialist who does volunteer work on the side while tithing 15% of your income and you'll take care of her forever. Me love you good time foevah.

Yet, she doesn't seem to exist because you're still on a dating site showing your hatred of women. Aren't you too busy being a millionaire, volunteering your time and goin' a courtin' to be posting attacks an every single woman who dares have a different opinion or point of view?

This one was funny.
 ThreadMasterB
Msg: 77
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:04:29 AM
When did this thread turn into a classic, I missed it
 Fleuron
Msg: 78
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:23:13 AM
You seem to be confused. Or lying.

Not to mention we will have an ironclad prenup. So, if we divorce, she will get nothing.

even if we were to divorce, she would not be reduced to poverty.

I also noticed the Pavlovian response to hearing that a woman disagreed with your feminist idealogy.

The main reason I started talking to her was because she hates feminists. She compares them to prostitutes.

Obviously, any woman who doesnt agree with feminism must be a slave. And here all this time I thought feminism was about giving women choices

She also comes from a very strict upbringing. What most women would consider a sexist enviroment. She believes that her future husband is to be her main focus. To make ME happy. She has also never had a date because her father wouldnt allow boys to come over. Never went on a date, never went to a party, and went to a very strict Christian school

These are not choices.

I should point out that nowhere did I say I wanted a slave. I mean, who would want to marry someone who has to ask permission for everything they do?

Did you know that most filipinas believe that after they are married, their husbands own them? By thinking that their husbands literally owned their bodies, they could not give their bodies to another man.

In case you’re unaware, SLAVES are OWNED.

WIVES are NOT.

I truly thank God I am not connected with someone like you. Being with someone like you would be like being in Hell with your back broke.

It must be a living hell to want what you’ll never have so desperately.
 want to travel
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:48:59 AM
go for it
why not
10 years... is really not crazy
personally, yes young looks good, but my age rocks.......kids are older, or gone
have a lot in common, the list goes on......women my age, are letting go of there inhibitions
at 40 to 50, you are at you are going to be
and you realize that every year is important, so why not have fun....
 fillyphilly
Msg: 80
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:26:08 AM
Old Mountain Gorilla-I wonder if those "two very strong women" who raised you would be proud of you buying a wife. I wonder if your mom was a "feminist skank?" I bet if your mom could read your posts it would bring tears to her old eyes. Almost sounds like you hate women. Nah, if you didn't you wouldn't be buying one.
I think I"m going to get some t-shirts printed, "My Mom Is A Feminist Skank And All I Got Is This Ugly T-Shirt." And I'll send you one for your mum.
 DragonBits
Msg: 81
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:45:41 PM
O mountain m? About your finance. If her family lives in the USA, why didn't they get her an immigration visa to live in the USA with them? Who does she live with in the Philippines and how did you first meet her?

I understand your situation, but why do you want to provoke a response from women on PoF?

I guess the only real relationship question I would have, if it came down to your finance needing money to support her parents / brothers/sister, would you be willing to help them? And if you weren't willing to help her family, how do you think your future wife would react?
 OyVay...
Msg: 82
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/9/2012 11:16:12 AM
I have been following this thread with some interest...like I said, don't have a horse in this race. Though I do think some things that have gone on in this exchange are comical, sad and even tragic, while at the same time...strange to say the least.

Post 26 "This means I will not have to worry about going into a nursing home in 30-40 years" followed by

"Second she is smokin' hot!" and "I bet every feminist reading this hates my guts" with a "She is willing to sign an air tight prenup" thrown in!

An interesting opening gambit, in reading the subsequent posts, one must question whether this was meant to inform or inflame, the other posters...but let's see what happens.

Post 72 "But if she divorces me, her parents, hell her entire family, would disown her"

Over the years, I have had some knockdown, dragouts with my daughters..let me assure you, blood is thicker than water, few except the mentally ill, disown their daughter. What's more, I doubt you have that much insight into how their family works, culture or no.

"She hates Feminists. She compares them to prostitutes"

Oh to be a fly on the wall for those conversations! She may or may not agree with the feminist movement, I doubt she holds such strong convictions and is more a matter of pleasing you, when YOU rant about them.

"you probably don't know a lot about the RP"

Well I know that is the 46th largest economy in the world, that nearly 1 in 3 live in poverty, that's down from 1 in 2 or 50% not all that long ago, and that I'm sure the worldwide depression is hitting them as well. I know that life expectancy is 71.38 years so if you are right and live to 100, "nursing home here you come!"

The next series of quotes are probably the most troubling:

"I can see the joy you take in your fathers situation"

How do you know that? You don't know her or the situation. Some people do the right thing, some don't. He may or may not have made a rift between them a necessity, he may have treated her badly. But when we take into accout the next series of your statements..I see the problem

"most Filipinas believe that after they are married their husbands own them"
"I was raised by two very strong women"

So is it a rebellion of your youth that you wish to be viewed as IN CONTROL?

post 76 "If a guy finds a woman who isn't a feminist skank"

Nice, very nice...I can see why you find your women overseas!

post 81 "I should point out that nowhere did I say I wanted a slave"

Gee, let's see, just the parts I quoted said you will have an ironclad prenup, that you believe her family will disown her, that filipinas tend to view their husbands as owning them...color me crazy, but if it has feathers, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it usually is a duck!!!

post 82 "What have I accomplished?"

We all have life accomplishments, some better than others, some worse. Now you are back tracking trying to sound all philathropic and kind...kinda goes against all you posted before.

In summary, in all your posts, you never once said you had feelings for her or loved her. So how is it that she will be anything but a servant or sex slave? When most of us marry, we say the words "to love, honor and cherish". You will say "you get bupkis if you leave, give me your hot smokin body and take care of me, or I will kick you to the curb with nothing, your family will disown you"

Frankly you have every right to be here, but I have to question the motivation behind your posts on this thread, other than to incite women you don't see as your equal. You casually throw around terms like "prostitute" and "skank" when referring to women who don't see life as you idealize it. The only reason you want this woman, is for because she is hot, and may change out your bedpan in your old age.

Sounds like an ldeal life for you...I wonder how she views it.
 DragonBits
Msg: 83
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/10/2012 11:17:14 AM
Old_Mountain_Man, in your posting history, you talk about this issue of age, sugar daddy and sugar mama.

To be honest, if I see someone in their 20's who has an age range of 18-99, I usually think of someone wanting a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama. But thats just my opinion. Virtually everyone on a dating site is looking for sex. I mean, if it were about marriage or a long term relationship, it wouldnt be called a "dating" site. It would be called a "marriage" or "relationship" site.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15233061.aspx
Post #20

Just makes me wonder.

But why don't you post a pic of you and your bride, that would really clear things up for me.
 TravelerseekingU
Msg: 85
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/10/2012 1:59:26 PM
JT I'd take you for a spin! I bet I am energetically too much for you!! ;)

JK

Well I personally don't want to date men with young children. I've been there and done that with my own. I've earned my new lease on life! Personally men in the 40's range don't have my energy level, and let themselves go physically. (NOT all, but making a point.) I say enjoy the spoils of dating, the new beginnings of a relationship, have fun, and communicate honestly !! See, I'd date me!! :)
 ThusSpokeZarathustra
Msg: 86
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/11/2012 10:50:11 AM

To all you men that say dating younger women has worked for you...then why are you single?

I don't like to say that age matters since most of the guys I have "dated" in the past have been very much my junior but now I am in a place where I want a partner in life someone that young has no place in that future.

Maybe because they are in a place where they want a partner in life someone that young has no place in their future.
 Capn_America
Msg: 87
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/11/2012 10:55:21 AM

Stuck on younger women.Page 4 of 4 (1, 2, 3, 4)

I like èm young, small and petite. With a HUGE set of knockers.
Well, okay, no need to be small.
Okay, no need to be petite.
BUT I`m keeping the knockers
 Capn_America
Msg: 89
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/11/2012 12:01:18 PM

lol capn me thinks has a tit fetish hahaa

LOL Nah, I just like Knockers.
What, is it a crime? Someone make that illegal overnight, I can't enjoy ones the size of Mount Rushmore?
I like my knockers
 Atomic_Twat_Muffin
Msg: 91
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/11/2012 4:27:40 PM
Seems this thread has help define the knuckle draggers from actual gentlemen. Moving on...
 WanderingRain
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/14/2012 8:02:45 PM
But seriously, don't worry about it, man. Enjoy your luck and your choices in life. If that means younger women, hey, just have fun with it and go for them. You are worth it.
 GurugiGets
Msg: 94
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/15/2012 10:39:54 PM
I'm with dude. I also date 20-somethings and they love me. They tell me so. They don't want material things, just great sex and nice activities. I can literally set the right 20ish girl up for life but it isn't what makes me attractive to them. I love that career minded 40 something like Margaret Russell at Architectural Digest but our worlds tend to move too fast or we can't close the distance despite any attractions. I love all women, I just don't bang them all.

If you want a 33 year old, go get one, lame-O.
 DomG79
Msg: 95
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 2:38:37 AM
If I can attract the younger ones, they are what prefer. They typically have fewer kids than women my own age. I have no kids, so I think that would work out better. I've met younger women who are more responsible and more ambitious than some of the older ones I've dated, so maturity isn't automatically an issue.
 vestaceres
Msg: 96
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:02:17 AM
What does "thinking old" entail? Lacking spontaneity? I never understood why a woman my age should think like a woman young enough to be my daughter.
 vestaceres
Msg: 97
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:04:15 AM
OP: you're dating somebody closer to your age, within your generation and in a relative age bracket. I wouldn't worry about it, if you're not bothered by your self limiting restrictions.
 roguevampire
Msg: 98
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:05:40 PM
First, Kate Beckinsale, is not in her 40s. Shes not even 40 yet. I can't remember the last movie sandra bullock was in. Angelina jolee, sweetie, that woman isn't even close to 40.. try like 34, if that. I'm talking action roles. Only women in action roles are Angelina jolee and shes far from 40. Drew berry more? Shes just about always romantic comdies.
 roguevampire
Msg: 99
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:09:36 PM
NO they can't. You do realize there are programs out there, that can literally wipe out everything you do on your computer. Everything!! Now, if he was stupid enough to use his real name when opening accts. then yes, they can find posts, otherwise, how do they know what to look for? I'm sure he won't give them usernames.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >