Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GurugiGets
Msg: 94
Stuck on younger women.Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm with dude. I also date 20-somethings and they love me. They tell me so. They don't want material things, just great sex and nice activities. I can literally set the right 20ish girl up for life but it isn't what makes me attractive to them. I love that career minded 40 something like Margaret Russell at Architectural Digest but our worlds tend to move too fast or we can't close the distance despite any attractions. I love all women, I just don't bang them all.

If you want a 33 year old, go get one, lame-O.
 DomG79
Msg: 95
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 2:38:37 AM
If I can attract the younger ones, they are what prefer. They typically have fewer kids than women my own age. I have no kids, so I think that would work out better. I've met younger women who are more responsible and more ambitious than some of the older ones I've dated, so maturity isn't automatically an issue.
 vestaceres
Msg: 96
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:02:17 AM
What does "thinking old" entail? Lacking spontaneity? I never understood why a woman my age should think like a woman young enough to be my daughter.
 vestaceres
Msg: 97
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:04:15 AM
OP: you're dating somebody closer to your age, within your generation and in a relative age bracket. I wouldn't worry about it, if you're not bothered by your self limiting restrictions.
 roguevampire
Msg: 98
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:05:40 PM
First, Kate Beckinsale, is not in her 40s. Shes not even 40 yet. I can't remember the last movie sandra bullock was in. Angelina jolee, sweetie, that woman isn't even close to 40.. try like 34, if that. I'm talking action roles. Only women in action roles are Angelina jolee and shes far from 40. Drew berry more? Shes just about always romantic comdies.
 roguevampire
Msg: 99
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:09:36 PM
NO they can't. You do realize there are programs out there, that can literally wipe out everything you do on your computer. Everything!! Now, if he was stupid enough to use his real name when opening accts. then yes, they can find posts, otherwise, how do they know what to look for? I'm sure he won't give them usernames.
 roguevampire
Msg: 100
Stuck on younger women.
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:16:47 PM
Wow, from what ive been reading on this man you "women" and i use that term oh so loosely, seems to be a great guy(not a homo) Women seem to have a problem with admitting when they are wrong, so they stick to their guns. They know they made a mistake getting on this guy. This guy has totally obliterated you.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >